“Artificial Intelligence” Science-Research, January 2022, Week 3 — summary from Europe PMC
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Background Liver is one of the most typical metastatic sites of colon cancer cells and liver metastasis determines subsequent therapy along with prognosis of patients, particularly in T1 patients. There is still no effective model to predict the danger of LM in T1 CRC patients. Objectives Chest radiographs are commonly performed in emergency units, yet the interpretation calls for radiology experience. We validated by quantifying the medical worth of our AI system for radiology residents and EU-experienced NRRs in a scientifically representative EU setup. Presently, top quality English-Chinese parallel corpus is presently in a phase of shortage. After that, the multilingual dictionary summed up by the translation model is combined with the language model, unsupervised translation model is initialized, unsupervised English-Chinese neural machine translation model is optimized with the back translation technique. Goal The aim of this research was to examine the photo top quality and efficiency of an artificial intelligence -based computer-aided discovery system in photon-counting detector calculated tomography for pulmonary nodule assessment at various low-dose degrees. Final thoughts Photon-counting detector CT transcended to dose-matched EID-CT in subjective intelligence while showing similar to reduced objective image sound. The purposes this research intended to explore the validation and the diagnostic value of several right ventricle quantities and useful parameters stemmed from unique artificial intelligence -based three-dimensional echocardiography formula contrasted to cardiac magnetic resonance. In the entire population, recreational vehicle quantities and right ventricular ejection fraction determined by AI-based 3DE revealed statistically substantial connections with the matching CMR evaluation. This paper suggests an Image Retrieval model utilizing Multiple Feature Sets and an Artificial Neural Network, where the multiple features Histogram of oriented Gradient, Overlapping Local Binary Pattern, Color and Statistical functions are taken into consideration. Access and use of ideal details from the comprehensive info archives are essential to meet the content removal and retrieval obstacles.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35033083 — Application of artificial intelligence in a real-world research for predicting the risk of liver metastasis in T1 colorectal cancer.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34352804 — Artificial Intelligence in Chest Radiography Reporting Accuracy: Added Clinical Value in the Emergency Unit Setting Without 24 7 Radiology Coverage.
- https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR443554 — Artificial Intelligence-enabled English Translation System Using Unsupervised Learning for Wireless Network.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34324462 — First Performance Evaluation of an Artificial Intelligence-Based Computer-Aided Detection System for Pulmonary Nodule Evaluation in Dual-Source Photon-Counting Detector CT at Different Low-Dose Levels.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35034377 — Quantitative assessment of right ventricular size and function with multiple parameters from artificial intelligence-based three-dimensional echocardiography: A comparative study with cardiac magnetic resonance.
- https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR443524 — Soft Computing based Artificial Neural Network and Multiple Feature set Intelligence system for Image Retrieval.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.