“Cancer Biology” Science-Research, March 2022 — summary from Europe PMC
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
The PEST-containing nuclear health protein, unique nuclear health protein, is associated with essential cellular procedures like cell spreading and mediates tumorigenesis. The aim of the present communication is to present update on PCNP research and discussion on the prospective role of PCNP in cancer advancement with opportunities and challenges perspectives. MicroRNA miR526b and miR655 overexpressed growth cell cost-free secretions promote breast cancer phenotypes in the tumor microenvironment. In breast tumors, these secretory markers expression is high and a strong positive connection exists between upregulated markers’ mRNA expressions with miRNA cluster expression in luminal A breast tumors. Human papillomavirus -positive oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma has one of the most quickly rising incidences of any type of cancer in high-income nations. One of the recent editions of the UICC/AJCC staging system divides HPV + OPSCC from its HPV-negative counterpart to make up the boosted diagnosis seen in the previous. Background Pulmonary metastasis as first site of circulation in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma is a rare occasion and may define unique biological subgroup. MRNA expression analysis exposed substantial differentially expressed genetics between both mates: CD63 and LAMP1 were amongst the leading 20 differentially expressed genetics and were recognized as possible mediators of organotropism and favorable survival result of M1-PUL patients. Rest is crucial for the upkeep of wellness and health. This review provides information concerning the epidemiological and biological aspects of prostate cancer, and discusses the impact of rest physiology and rest conditions on this type of cancer, highlighting possible associations with the threat of cancer development. Dual-specificity tyrosine phosphorylation-regulated kinase 1 A is a serine/threonine kinase that belongs to the DYRK family of proteins, a subgroup of the evolutionarily saved CMGC protein kinase superfamily. Nonetheless, boosting proof has shown a popular duty in cancer through its capability to control biologic processes consisting of cell cycle progression, DNA damage fixing, transcription, ubiquitination, tyrosine kinase activity, and cancer stem cell maintenance.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35186732 — Biology of PEST-Containing Nuclear Protein: A Potential Molecular Target for Cancer Research.
- https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR451523 — Breast Cancer Cell Secretome Analysis to Decipher miRNA Tumor Biology and Discover Potential Biomarkers.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35105976 — HPV-associated oropharyngeal cancer: epidemiology, molecular biology and clinical management.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35121522 — Prognosis and tumor biology of pancreatic cancer patients with isolated lung metastases: translational results from the German multicenter AIO-YMO-PAK-0515 study.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/33990093 — Sleep disorders and prostate cancer prognosis: biology, epidemiology, and association with cancer development risk.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35220406 — The chromosome 21 kinase DYRK1A: emerging roles in cancer biology and potential as a therapeutic target.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.