“Cancer Cell” Science-Research, January 2022, Week 2 — summary from DOAJ, Springer Nature, Wiley Online Library, Europe PMC, NCBI Gene and PubMed
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Cetuximab is the sole anti-EGFR monoclonal antibody that is FDA accepted to treat head and neck squamous cell cancer. In general, we recognized several molecular changes in the cetuximab resistant cell line that may constitute novel biomarkers of cetuximab response such as mTOR and RhoA overexpression. Dermatan sulfate prevails in the extracellular matrix of animal cells. The goal of the research was to evaluate the effects of the structural variations of DS on breast cancer cells. Antheraea pernyi silk fibroin -based nanofibers have wide possibility for biomaterial applications because of superior biocompatibility. This research demonstrates the usefulness of making ASF-based nanofibers to culture LoVo cancer cells that can possibly be made use of as an in vitro cancer cell culture platform. Protease has been commonly made use of in commercial and biological fields. Herein, we reported for the first time that magnetic CuFe2O4 possesses integral protease task to hydrolyze bovine serum albumin and casein under physiological conditions, and the CuFe2O4 is more resistant to heat than the all-natural trypsin. The RNA exosome is a multi-subunit ribonuclease facility that is evolutionally saved and the major cellular machinery for the monitoring, processing, destruction, and turn over of varied RNAs essential for cell viability. EXOSC4 repressed BIK expression and undercuted SESN2 mRNA by promoting its deterioration. Ovarian cancer is one of the most lethal gynecological hatred. The major goal of our research study was to find adjustments in miRNA expression degrees in two cisplatin and two paclitaxel- resistant variations of the A2780 drug-sensitive ovarian cancer cell line- by miRNA microarray.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/cells11010154 — Comprehensive Molecular Landscape of Cetuximab Resistance in Head and Neck Cancer Cell Lines.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/cells11010173 — Dermatan Sulfate Affects Breast Cancer Cell Function via the Induction of Necroptosis.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/polym14010108 — Fabrication of Antheraea pernyi Silk Fibroin-Based Thermoresponsive Hydrogel Nanofibers for Colon Cancer Cell Culture.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbiosy.2021.100038 — Magnetic CuFe2O4 with intrinsic protease-like activity inhibited cancer cell proliferation and migration through mediating intracellular proteins.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms23010496 — RNA Exosome Component EXOSC4 Amplified in Multiple Cancer Types Is Required for the Cancer Cell Survival.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms23010526 — The Profile of MicroRNA Expression and Potential Role in the Regulation of Drug-Resistant Genes in Cisplatin- and Paclitaxel-Resistant Ovarian Cancer Cell Lines.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Objective Platinum chemotherapy can be taken into consideration to deal with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer with functions of neuroendocrine differentiation. This study examined whether gotten resistance versus ionizing radiation or docetaxel radiation treatment- two typically applied therapy modalities in prostate cancer- affects the cisplatin resistance in mCRPC cell line models. Round RNA has considerable effectiveness in carcinogenesis, which has excited much attention. Circ_0003221 was very shared in cancer tissues and cells, and its downregulation suppressed cancer cell proliferation, migration, angiogenesis, and invasion and additionally postponed lump development in vivo. Because it lowers the professional side impacts of chemotherapeutic drugs and raises their medical task, nanotechnology is a feasible service to the drawbacks of cancer treatment. CP-AgNPs had a remarkable cytotoxic impact on PC-3 cells with a 50% restraint of stability of 27. 05 μg/ mL, complied with by CP with an IC50 of 57. 64 μg/ mL and AgNPs with an IC50 125. 4 μg/ mL. Cancer is a facility and multistage disease that creates enduring worldwide. The changes in morphologies of breast cancer cell lines were demonstrated by making use of microscopical evaluation. The G-quadruplexes are a course of DNA second structures with guanine rich DNA sequences that can fold right into four stranded non-canonical structures. Multiple tools have also been created to anticipate the potential G4 regions in genomes and the entire genome G4 maps are also being obtained with sequencing strategies. Aberrant Notch signaling is implicated in breast cancer development, and recent research has shown links between the Notch path elements Notch1 and Notch1 intracellular domain with poor scientific outcomes. Right here, we made use of breast cancer cell models to analyze whether SEVs are involved in practical Notch signaling.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00432-022-03914-5 — Acquired resistance to irradiation or docetaxel is not associated with cross-resistance to cisplatin in prostate cancer cell lines.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s43032-021-00815-9 — Circ_0003221 Downregulation Restrains Cervical Cancer Cell Growth, Metastasis and Angiogenesis by Governing the miR-139–3p S100A14 Pathway.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12011-021-02677-3 — Could Cisplatin Loading on Biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles Improve Its Therapeutic Efficacy on Human Prostate Cancer Cell Line and Reduce Its In Vivo Nephrotoxic Effects.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12011-021-02696-0 — Lead Borate Nanoparticles Induce Apoptotic Gene Activity in P53 Mutant Cancer Cells.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12079-021-00637-z — Multiple G-quadruplex binding ligand induced transcriptomic map of cancer cell lines.
- https://doi.org/10.1038/s41417-021-00411-8 — Non-classical Notch signaling by MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cell-derived small extracellular vesicles promotes malignancy in poorly invasive MCF-7 cells.
Wiley Online Library — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Hepatocellular cancer is the second most common cancer worldwide, showing aggressiveness and death much more regularly in men than in women. Right here, we report the ability of ERα to transcriptionally hinder G protein subunit alpha 12 in charge of HCC getting worse. Lengthy non‐coding RNAs are a heterogeneous group of records that do not have coding possible and have essential roles in gene laws. Our research also reveals that, overexpression of SatIII RNA favours cancer cell survival by bypassing chemo drug‐induced cell death. Immunotherapy is an eye-catching approach for treating cancer. In this study, we report a liposomal PHA which boosted PHA security, decreased poisoning and performed as an immunotherapeutic that is able to trigger T cells for the usage in future cancer immunotherapies to prevent present obstacles in immunosuppression and T‐cell fatigue. Transition plays an essential function in lump advancement, Nevertheless, absence of measurable methods to identify the capability of cells to undertake plastic deformations has hindered our understanding of this vital process. In contrast, very little irreparable contortion was observed in the less invasive cell lines and CTCs from early‐stage lung cancer patients, highlighting the possibility of utilizing the plastic response of cells as a novel marker in future cancer research study. Doxorubicin is a chemotherapy medication that possesses many side effects. Furthermore, 0. 5 μg/ mL focus of drug‐loaded micelle led to development restraint of greater than 60% of malignant cells, throughout 48 h, so that higher level of cellular uptake of medicine and apoptosis in 4T1 cells was generated by drug‐loaded micelles. Breast cancer is the 3rd most usual type of cancer detected. QPCR evaluation of a panel of breast cancer cell lines rep of significant molecular subtypes suggested a primary expression in the luminal subtype.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ijc.33929 — ERα inhibits mesenchymal and amoeboidal movement of liver cancer cell via Gα12.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cbin.11761 — Human Satellite III long non‐coding RNA imparts survival benefits to cancer cells.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jcmm.16885 — Liposomal phytohemagglutinin: In vivo T‐cell activator as a novel pan‐cancer immunotherapy.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adhm.202101657 — Rapid Plastic Deformation of Cancer Cells Correlates with High Metastatic Potential.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/app.52162 — Synthesis of doxorubicin‐loaded PBMA‐b‐POEGMA micelles and assessment of its anticancer activity against breast cancer cells (4T1).
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcb.30205 — The cell cycle‐related genes RHAMM, AURKA, TPX2, PLK1, and PLK4 are associated with the poor prognosis of breast cancer patients.
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Lung cancer is the most common source of cancer-related deaths. Ultimately, we found that S4–22 prevented the organic function of NSCLC cells by managing the protein process in the endoplasmic reticulum, and after that by generating the expression of apoptosis-related healthy proteins. Carbonic anhydrase IX/XII, are cell-surface enzymes commonly revealed by cancer cells as a kind of adjustment to hypoxia and acidosis. In the present work, different cell lines representing glioblastoma, bladder and pancreatic cancer have been used to compare the antiproliferative and inhibitory effect of key sulphonamide acetazolamide, the Phase Ib/II clinical quality sulphonamide SLC-0111, and a membrane-impermeant positively charged, pyridinium-derivative. Course I Myosins are a subfamily of motor proteins with ATPase task and a characteristic structure preserved in all myosins: A N-Terminal Motor Domain, a central Neck and a C terminal Tail domain. We recommend that class I myosins could be possible pens for future diagnostic, prognostic or perhaps as healing targets in leukemia and other cancers. Context Lung cancer, one of the most common types of cancer, has a high mortality rate. Purpose We investigated the duty of CuB on lung cancer and its potential mechanisms. In this research study, we prepared a folic acid-functionalized SMMC-7721 liver cancer cell membrane layer -enveloped paclitaxel nanocrystals system for hepatoma therapy. Cell experiments demonstrated that FCPN was occupied by SMMC-7721 cells and substantially hindered the proliferation of SMMC-7721 cells, which highlighted that FCPN had great targeting ability compared to PN and CPN. Background Programmed fatality 1 blockade is a basic therapy for patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer. Methods and patients Thirty-eight patients with advanced NSCLC who undertook 18F-FDG PET after confirmation of scientific response to PD-1 blockade monotherapy were retrospectively consisted of in this study.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34964301 — Anticancer effects of myricetin derivatives in non-small cell lung cancer in vitro and in vivo.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34894950 — Antiproliferative effects of sulphonamide carbonic anhydrase inhibitors C18, SLC-0111 and acetazolamide on bladder, glioblastoma and pancreatic cancer cell lines.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34974807 — Class I Myosins, molecular motors involved in cell migration and cancer.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34967707 — Cucurbitacin B regulates lung cancer cell proliferation and apoptosis via inhibiting the IL-6 STAT3 pathway through the lncRNA XIST miR-let-7c axis.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34962215 — Folate-functionalized SMMC-7721 liver cancer cell membrane-cloaked paclitaxel nanocrystals for targeted chemotherapy of hepatoma.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35006104 — Visual Assessment of 18F-FDG Uptake on PET to Predict Survival Benefit to PD-1 Blockade in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
NCBI Gene — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
This gene inscribes a secreted ligand of the TGF-beta superfamily of healthy proteins. Ligands of this family bind numerous TGF-beta receptors bring about recruitment and activation of SMAD family transcription aspects that manage gene expression. This gene generates several record variants which differ in their first exons. Despite the structural and functional differences, the CDK inhibitor isoforms and the ARF product inscribed by this gene, through the governing roles of CDK4 and p53 in cell cycle G1 development, share a common performance in cell cycle G1 control. This gene encodes not just an essential cytoplasmic component of the timeless cadherin bond complex that creates the adherens joint in epithelia and moderates cell-cell attachment in many various other cells, but additionally an essential signaling molecule in the canonical Wnt signaling pathway that controls cell development and distinction throughout both normal development and tumorigenesis. Without Wnt signal, cytoplasmic beta-catenin that is not related to the cadherin complicated is quickly phosphorylated at the N-terminal Ser/Thr residues by the so called destruction facility consisting of axin, adenomatous polyposis coli, casein kinase I, and GSK3B, then ubiquitylated by beta-TrCP, and degraded by the proteasome. This gene encodes a subunit of interleukin 12, a cytokine that acts upon T and natural killer cells, and has a broad array of organic tasks. Interleukin 12 is a disulfide-linked heterodimer composed of the 40 kD cytokine receptor like subunit encoded by this gene, and a 35 kD subunit encoded by IL12A. This gene is a proto-oncogene and inscribes a nuclear phosphoprotein that contributes to cell cycle development, apoptosis and cellular change. Translocations including this gene are connected with Burkitt lymphoma and numerous myeloma in human patients. This gene inscribes a lump suppressor protein having transcriptional activation, DNA binding, and oligomerization domains.
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Site-selective uptake and specific biodistribution of chemotherapeutic medicines are essential prerequisites for targeted cancer therapy. Consistently distributed hemocompatible organic nanomicelles show the cellular membrane and cytoplasmic targeting with significant cellular rupture, suggesting their integral targeting capability for cancer cells and cancer stem cells. In this article, pharmacological management of circumstantial overdose of an anticancer drug, Harmine, under artificial insemination and in vivo conditions is defined and further confirmed by using in silico techniques. Our team believe that this β-CD-mediated withdrawal of drugs may discover feasible applications in regulating catching of excess or unused medicine inside living systems and reducing the undesirable toxicity connected with chemotherapeutics. The Epstein-Barr Virus is connected with a number of malignant conditions, consisting of Burkitt’s lymphoma, nasopharyngeal cancer, particular sorts of lymphomas, and a portion of stomach cancers cells. Value LMP1 enhances NPC to obtain cancer stem cell qualities by turning on mTORC1 and mTORC2 pathways. Hepatocellular cancer is the 2nd most typical cancer worldwide, demonstrating aggression and mortality a lot more frequently in men than in women. Moreover, we discovered the inhibitory impact of ERα on amoeboidal motion by assessing the morphology and blebbing of liver cancer cells and the active form of MLC degrees. Metal nanoparticles-based sensing units invoked much research interest in the biomedical area, particularly in applications including real-time cell imaging and monitoring. The subcellular pH-dependent fluorescence emission of Cu-GSH NCs was evaluated by treating HeLa cells with proton pump inhibitor Bafilomycin A1, which increases the vesicular pH. OPCT-1 is a heterogeneous prostate cancer cell line originated from primary condition which has epithelial, mesenchymal, and CD44high/CD24low cancer stem cell subpopulations and from which we have formerly created and identified secure mesenchymal and epithelial cell subpopulations. In this contribution, we discover the effect of tissue society surface chemistry on the phenotype and adherent capacity of mesenchymal and epithelial cell populations.
- https://doi.org/10.1021/acsabm.0c00913 — Characteristics of Molecularly Engineered Anticancer Drug Conjugated Organic Nanomicelles for Site-Selective Cancer Cell Rupture and Growth Inhibition of Tumor Spheroids.
- https://doi.org/10.1021/acsabm.0c01121 — Circumstantial Overdose Management of an Efficient Cancer Cell Photosensitizer with Preclinical Evidence: A Biophysical Study.
- https://doi.org/10.1128/jvi.01941-21 — EBV LMP1-activated mTORC1 and mTORC2 Coordinately Promote Nasopharyngeal Cancer Stem Cell Properties.
- https://doi.org/10.1002/ijc.33929 — ERα inhibits mesenchymal and amoeboidal movement of liver cancer cell via Gα12.
- https://doi.org/10.1021/acsabm.9b01036 — Label Free, Nontoxic Cu-GSH NCs as a Nanoplatform for Cancer Cell Imaging and Subcellular pH Monitoring Modulated by a Specific Inhibitor: Bafilomycin A1.
- https://doi.org/10.1021/acsabm.9b00940 — Materials-Based Approach for Interrogating Human Prostate Cancer Cell Adhesion and Migratory Potential Using a Fluoroalkylsilica Culture Surface.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.