“Drought” Science-Research, March 2022, Week 1 — summary from Wiley Online Library
Wiley Online Library — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Water stress can severely influence plant development, efficiency, and yield. Furthermore, we uncovered that both xer mutants have higher stomatal indices and that XER is revealed in epidermal cells, indicating that XER functions in the epidermis to repress stomatal advancement. Globally, herbicide resistance in weeds positions a risk to food protection. Our outcomes suggest that exposure of weeds to drought can give herbicide resistance in subsequent generations, and that the mechanism conferring heritability of herbicide resistance is non‐genetic. Water is indispensable to agricultural production and profession. Making Use Of a Global Production Network framework, this manuscript discovers the variety ways water threats show up in farming worth chains. During durations of drought, the watering demands of existing warm‐season turfgrass cultivars and frequent community water utilize restrictions present a major challenge to the turfgrass industry. Based on this research, multi‐locational screening for drought resistance worked in selection of new genotypes with premium performance to conventional cultivars and continued testing of turfgrass germplasm to determine new drought tolerant genotypes is required. Dry spells have a dominant 3‐dimensional spatiotemporal structure typically covering numerous kilometers and often lasting for months to years. Below, we introduced a novel framework to check out the 3‐D structure of the advancement of dry spells based on network concept principles. Severe occasions such as the summertime drought of 2018 in Central Europe are predicted to take place much more often in the future and might trigger significant problems consisting of boosted tree death and negative effect on woodlands ecosystem services. We discovered differential forest responses to drought related to site topographic features and woodland stand characteristics, and to a lesser degree with climatic conditions and interactions in between these drivers.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tpj.15713 — CBF4 DREB1D represses XERICO to attenuate ABA, osmotic and drought stress responses in Arabidopsis.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ece3.8563 — Drought exposure leads to rapid acquisition and inheritance of herbicide resistance in the weed Alopecurus myosuroides.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/area.12788 — More than floods and droughts: Understanding emergent water risks in South African fruit production networks.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/csc2.20726 — Multi‐locational screening identifies new drought tolerant warm‐season turfgrasses.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2021WR030914 — Quantifying Spatial Drought Propagation Potential in North America using Complex Network Theory.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/gcb.16136 — Satellite data reveal differential responses of Swiss forests to unprecedented 2018 drought.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.