“Gamma ray” Science-Research, November 2021, Week 4 — summary from OSTI GOV, NASA Technology Transfer Program, Arxiv, Astrophysics Data System and DOAJ
OSTI GOV — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Current outcomes from the Pierre Auger Collaboration have revealed that the structure of ultrahigh-energy planetary rays is becoming progressively larger with boosting energy. Encouraged by the link between LL GRBs and transrelativistic supernovae, we think about the hypernova ejecta composition. Our outcomes reveal that both the Si-rich progenitor and hypernova ejecta models match the Auger data well, while the Si-free progenitor models have a lot more trouble in suitable range. LL GRBs have been suggested as the dominant beginning of IceCube neutrinos in the PeV array, and the LL GRB origin of UHECRs can be seriously evaluated by near-future multimessenger monitorings. Cadmium zinc telluride selenide is a new semiconductor material for gamma-ray detection and spectroscopy applications at area temperature level. The consistency of peak setting in radiation discovery gadgets is necessary for functional applications. In this paper, we have characterized a CdZnTeSe planar detector for prejudice voltages in the variety of -20 V to -200 V and amplifier shaping time of 2 3 and 6 μs. The peak placement of 59. The 6-keV gamma line of 241 Am has come to be extra secure as the absolute value of the applied voltage rises. The Milky Way’s Galactic Center harbors a gamma-ray extra that is a prospect signal of wiping out dark matter. In doing so, we integrate Milky Way dark matter halo account uncertainties, as well as an accounting of scattered gamma-ray emission uncertainties in dark matter destruction models for the Galactic Center expanded gamma-ray excess discovered by the Fermi Gamma-Ray Space Telescope. However, utilizing two recent determinations of the Milky Way halo’s neighborhood density leaves the GCE preferred area of single-channel dark matter destruction models to be in strong stress with destruction searches in consolidated dwarf galaxy analyses. We offer a collection of tools for testing dark matter annihilation models’ consistency within this combined data collection.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://www.osti.gov/biblio/1541166 — Low-luminosity gamma-ray bursts as the sources of ultrahigh-energy cosmic ray nuclei.
- https://www.osti.gov/biblio/1766456 — Study of CdZnTeSe Gamma-Ray Detector under Various Bias Voltages.
- https://www.osti.gov/biblio/1541170 — What the Milky Way’s dwarfs tell us about the Galactic Center extended gamma-ray excess.
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
A self-stabilizing network in the kind of an arbitrary, non-partitioned digraph includes K nodes having a synchronizer performing a protocol. When the Sync message is not received, the synchronizer increments the clock value if the clock worth is less than the resynchronization period, and resets the clock value and sends a new Sync message to all directly connected nodes when the clock value surpasses or amounts to P. Title: Fault-tolerant self-stabilizing distributed clock synchronization protocol for approximate digraphs. NASA Goddard Space Flight Center has developed a new microfabrication procedure created to produce overhanging thin film x-ray absorbers optimized for soft x-ray spectroscopy. To meet these criteria, we have established an ingenious microfabrication process in which a big electron-beam evaporated gold absorber is supported by tiny gold stems that are electroplated in a photoresist mold. Miniature satellites, in some cases called CubeSats, are mostly utilized for space research. The Miniaturized Astrometric Alignment Sensor developments alignment stellar sensing unit equipment. Innovators at the NASA Langley Research Center have developed the Multi-Layer Nuclear Thermionic Avalanche Cell, unique electric generator which transforms nuclear gamma-ray photon energy straight to electric power by liberating intra-band atomic internal shell electrons. Photo top quality signs and known problem standards for commercial 2D x-ray radiography have been used in technique for several years. The Pyramid Image Quality Indicator is designed specifically for CT information and which can be changed to fit a vast array of applications. Optical applications call for clear windows for a number of applications, including protection of tool optics from dirt and contamination and waveform band denial. The Ultra-Thin Large Area Polymer Film Fabrication Process is a new construction procedure that allows high uniformity structured huge area thin films at a low expense.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-17987-1 — Fault-tolerant self-stabilizing distributed clock synchronization protocol for arbitrary digraphs.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-152 — Microfabrication process for building x-ray absorbers.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-234 — Miniaturized Astrometric Alignment Sensor.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-335 — Multi-Layer Nuclear Thermionic Avalanche Cell.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-250 — Pyramid Image Quality Indicator.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-240 — Ultra-Thin Large Area Polymer Film Fabrication Process.
Arxiv — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Many brief Gamma-Ray Bursts have a long term plateau in the X-ray afterglow lasting as much as 10s of thousands of secs. The light contour and spectra created by the model are compared to monitorings of GRB 130603B. We present the results of 3D hydrodynamic simulations of gamma-ray burst jet originating from a huge star with a certain concentrate on the formation of high-velocity quasi-spherical ejecta and the jet-induced chemical blending. Using our jet simulations, we show that the density and chemical framework of the external ejecta implied by observations can be naturally duplicated by a powerful jet penetrating the progenitor star. Traditional indirect dark matter searches look for an extra in the electromagnetic emission from the sky that can not be credited to recognized astrophysical sources. In this work, we think about a simplified model for fermionic DM and research the circularly polarised gamma rays listed below 10 GeV from the spreading of planetary ray electrons on DM. We present new radio and optical data, consisting of really long baseline interferometry, as well as historical information evaluation, for the luminescent decades-long radio short-term FIRST J141918. 9 +394036. Based upon the radio light contour, blastwave speed, energetics, nature of the host galaxy and transient rates, we discover that the properties of FIRST J1419 +39 are most regular with long gamma-ray burst afterglows. The pulsar light curves and energy ranges are checked out in dissipative pulsar magnetospheres with the Aristotelian electrodynamics, where fragment acceleration is fully stabilized with radiation response. The pulsar light curves and spectra are computed by the test bit trajectory technique consisting of the impact of both the consistent accelerating electrical area and radiation response. The physical circumstances in charge of the gamma-ray flaring task and its location for Flat Spectrum Radio Quasars is still being discussed. The period of conspicuous detection of the rapid element for CTA 102 synchronizes with the crossing-time of the superluminal K1 feature with the C1 stationary function in radio reported in Jorstad et al.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2111.12844v1 — Applying models of pulsar wind nebulae to explain X-ray plateaux following short gamma-ray bursts.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2111.12914v1 — Chemical stratification in a long gamma-ray burst cocoon and early-time spectral signatures of supernovae associated with gamma-ray bursts.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2103.14658v2 — Circular polarisation of gamma rays as a probe of dark matter interactions with cosmic ray electrons.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2107.04703v2 — Late-Time Evolution and Modeling of the Off-Axis Gamma-ray Burst Candidate FIRST J141918. 9+394036.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2104.09802v2 — The pulsar gamma-ray emission from the high-resolution dissipative magnetospheres.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2104.01265v2 — Waiting times between gamma-ray flares of Flat Spectrum Radio Quasars, and constraints on emission processes.
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Amorphous films of tantalum oxide are commonly put on build very reflective mirrors utilized in interferometric gravitational wave detectors, such as the Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory. Therefore, it is located that 1 the plan of Ta atoms in amorphous Ta2O5 highly appears like that identifying the high-pressure Z-Ta2O5 polymorph, whereas the topological properties of o atoms resemble that observed in delta-Ta2O5; 2 structural relationships in amorphous Ta2O5 start to disappear over ~5 Angstrom and are totally subdued for r > 10 Angstrom on account of condition; 3 Ti alternative preserves the short-range topological getting identifying the as prepared Ta2O5 amorphous film also after thermal treatment; alternatively, pure Ta2O5 films undergoes a significant reformation of the neighborhood framework after thermal therapy. We present high-speed optical photometry from SAAO and SALT on the black hole LMXB \ MAXI ASSASN-18ey, several of it synchronised with NICER, Swift and Insight-HXMT X-ray coverage. The origin of the variable X-ray emission in the 0.3–30 keV energy variety of ultraluminous X-ray sources ULXs remains uncertain, making it tough to constrain the mass of the central small item. Our modelling recommends that Holmberg IX X-1 hosts a stellar mass BH, with mass 4≲M̂_BH≡αM_BH/M_⊙≲10 where 1/6≤α < 1 for a rotating Kerr BH, undergoing super-critical augmentation L_Bol/L_Edd∼20α We report the detection of radio emission from the known X-ray flaring star EXO 040830–7134. 7 during MeerKAT observations of the neighboring catastrophic variable VW Hydri. If we assume the radio discovery is quiescent emission, the source lies rather to the right of the G \ udel-Benz relationship; nonetheless, if we think the upper-limit on the radio non-detection is indicative of the quiescent emission, then the source lies straight on the relationship The imaging of magneto-dynamical procedures has been, until now, mostly a two-dimensional business, because of the constraints of the available speculative strategies. We present the characterisation of the large cluster ClG-J 104803.7+313843 at z=0.76 carried out making use of a serendipitous XMM-Newton observation.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211113554M/abstract — Deep insights into the local structure of amorphous Ta2O5 thin films by X-ray pair distribution function analysis.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211113642T/abstract — Synchronous X-ray Optical QPOs from the Black Hole LMXB MAXI J1820+070.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211113316G/abstract — The Disk-Corona Model and Mass Estimates of the Ultraluminous X-ray Source Holmberg IX X-1.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211113283D/abstract — The detection of radio emission from known X-ray flaring star EXO 040830–7134. 7.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211113533F/abstract — Three-dimensional Resonant Magnetization Dynamics Unraveled by Time-Resolved Soft X-ray Laminography.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211113543B/abstract — X-ray characterisation of the massive galaxy clusterClG-J104803. 7+313843 at z=0. 76 with XMM-Newton.
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
A major increase in the understanding of the world was offered by the revelation of the first coalescence occasion of two neutron stars and the observation of the same event throughout the whole electromagnetic spectrum. We anticipate the need to evaluate the information offered to us on such occasions not only to satisfy the demands of real-time evaluation, yet additionally in order to understand the occasion in its totality with the info sent out in the different messengers making use of machine learning. A collection of surface modified-gadolinium/boron/polyethylene composites composed of surface area customized fillers are planned for securing neutron and gamma radiation. The shielding performance of the composite blended with M − nanoGd2O3 is dramatically far better than that of the composite combined with M − microGd2O3 and the unmodified materials with the fairly thin density. Pertaining to a serious accident of a supercritical water-cooled reactor, phase modification between supercritical and subcritical problems is essential since heat transfer rate modifications enormously trigger a dryout crash. Basic knowledge on surface wettability and boiling warmth transfer on metals at subcritical conditions under radiation are, hence, vital in thermal-hydraulic layout and safety and security evaluation of activator core in light water reactors including a supercritical water-cooled reactor. Sutapa GN, Supartha IW, Wijaya IN, Puja IK, Syaifudin M. 2020. It is concluded that dosage of 3 Gy that created adjustments in spermatozoa with its viability still above 50% is the most appropriate dosage for SMT of rice field rats. The efficiencies of m4 generation of Mentik Susu rice mutants irradiated with gamma-ray. The outcomes revealed that the M4 Mentik Susu rice irradiated with 100 Gy and 200 Gy gamma-rays in general had lower stems, shorter flowering and harvesting ages, and higher performance than non-irradiated Mentik Susu rice.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/universe7110394 — Multimodal Analysis of Gravitational Wave Signals and Gamma-Ray Bursts from Binary Neutron Star Mergers.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nme.2021.101095 — Surface modified-gadolinium boron polyethylene composite with high shielding performance for neutron and gamma-ray.
- https://doi.org/10.1299/mej.19-00585 — Surface wettability enhancement on oxide film coated-steels due to gamma-ray irradiation.
- https://doi.org/10.13057/biodiv/d210848 — The effectiveness of 60Co gamma-ray exposure to the reproductive systems of rat (Rattus argentiventer) as sterile male technique.
- https://doi.org/10.13057/biodiv/d210915 — The performances of M4 generation of Mentik Susu rice mutants irradiated with gamma-ray.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.