“Geometric Parameters” Science-Research, February 2022 — summary from DOAJ, Astrophysics Data System and Springer Nature
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
This paper offers a parametric study on fire-tube vapor central heating boilers’ heat exchanging unit using Entropy Generation Minimization technique. Solving the equations showed the impacts of each geometric attribute on both pressure drop and Ns. Connection formula relating dimensionless fire-tube length to dimensionless tube size was gotten. A parametric research study that examines the ground surface area negotiation because of the excavation of superficial countered setup twin passages is presented. Third, excavation of the lower passage initially generates greater complete ground negotiation than when the top tunnel is dug deep into first or when both tunnels are excavated simultaneously. In addition, two layout charts have been suggested to calculate the settlement induced from a new 2nd tunnel excavation and the eccentricity of the maximum complete negotiation about the center of the new passage. In the present work, a customized Pressure Swirl Atomizer was presented to operate as an Assisted Pressure Swirl Atomizer. The spray was photographed utilizing a high-speed cam to establish the spray form, the cone angle and the spray breakup size. The results showed that the spray cone angle increased by boosting the value of the L/Do ratio or by decreasing the assisted air mass circulation rate.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://doi.org/10.29081/jesr.v21i4.131 — EFFECTS OF GEOMETRIC PARAMETERS ON ENTROPY GENERATION IN FIRE-TUBE STEAM BOILER’S HEAT EXCHANGER.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/geosciences12010041 — Effect of Geometric Parameters and Construction Sequence on Ground Settlement of Offset Arrangement Twin Tunnels.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aej.2021.11.010 — Effect of geometric parameters on spray characteristics of air assisted pressure swirl atomizer.
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
A sweeping jet actuator emits a self-sustained and self-induced constant but spatially oscillating jet at the outlet when pressurized with a liquid. This talk will talk about the results of leave nozzle geometry on circulation physics in a silent environment. Geometrically parametrized Partial Differential Equations are nowadays widely made use of in many various areas as, as an example, form optimization procedures or patient specific surgical treatment researches. The primary scope of this paper is the intro of a new strategy blending a classic Galerkin-projection strategy along with a data-driven approach to obtain a flexible and precise formula for the resolution of geometrically parametrized incompressible turbulent Navier-Stokes troubles. In this write-up, the development of the production of high-efficiency solar tools, solar cells is taken into consideration. Reliable use of carbon nanomaterials in these gadgets is attained via the production of an orderly network of cross-walled carbon nanotubes. The bead epitaxy of indium on the As-stabilized GaAs surface is checked out using a theoretical model and speculative research studies. Although the general propensity for the aspect proportion with increasing temperature is dropping, there is a temperature at which the aspect proportion is optimum both for simulations and experiments.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021APS.DFDP23002A/abstract — Effects of Exit Nozzle Geometric Parameters on Sweeping Jet Actuator Performance.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021Fluid.6.296Z/abstract — Hybrid Neural Network Reduced Order Modelling for Turbulent Flows with Geometric Parameters.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2018JPhCS1124b2035K/abstract — Study of the effect of carbon-containing gas pressure on the geometric parameters of an array of carbon nanostructures.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2018JPhCS1124b2025B/abstract — Study of the geometrical parameters of In nanostructures during droplet epitaxy on the As-stabilized GaAs(001) surface.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Purpose Due to the importance of public health and wellness and business economics, heart disease has come to be one of the most important arguments and challenges for scientists. The major goal of this document is to supply an optimum model to enhance the performance of the left ventricular aid gadget and reduce expenses. In this way, in today’s research study, numerical and speculative treatments were established to analyze the effects of the geometrical features and functional parameters on the performance of a centrifugal blood pump. While mounting an inducer on the pump did not substantially influence its overall efficiency, the greatest worth of the wall shear stress went down moderately on the impeller and, consequently, unveiled the possibility of enhancing the efficiency of such styles. Interface shear failure of composite concrete structures highlights the importance of shear performance research. In several research studies, user interfaces with arbitrary roughness tooth geometries have been utilised, while, looks into taking into consideration routine and specified tooth geometries are extremely unusual. In this paper, a mathematical and speculative investigation of the influence of roughness tooth geometric parameters on the shear practices of an old and new concrete interface, considering a roughness tooth, existed. Utilizing a roughness tooth angle of around 20 ° is accepted to create the highest user interface share ability among all checked roughness angles. Geometric parameters present differing degrees of coupling results on various efficiency indexes consisting of slip resistance, preload force, and steel plate stress of friction high-strength bolts, leading to common restriction partnerships among these indexes. The obtained results revealed that the preload pressure loss of bolt slip was preserved within 5% and component dimension had a significant effect on the stress circulation efficiency of screw link. The efficiency indexes of slip resistance, preload pressure, steel plate stress, and friction stress were mostly affected by cover plate density, middle plate thickness, hole diameter, and nut size. From the optimization results, the recommended value series of cover plate to medium plate thickness ratio verified the accuracy of existing specs, and aperture and nut size had a slim value variety for the steady performance of high-strength bolts keeping.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s42600-021-00195-8 — Experimental and numerical investigation of different geometrical parameters in a centrifugal blood pump.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s42107-022-00420-4 — Influence of interface roughness geometrical parameters on the shear behaviour of old and new concrete interface.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s13296-021-00560-4 — Numerical Study on Optimal Geometric Parameters for Multi-performance of Friction High-Strength Bolts.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.