“Hologram” Science-Research, February 2022 — summary from Astrophysics Data System
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
In this work, we show how an appropriate selection of hologram generation techniques can cause improved phase-only multiplexing. To reveal the possible applications of our evaluation for the generation of 3D scenes, the multiplexing is executed for two cases: in the first, all holograms have the same reconstruction plane, and in the second, the multiplexed holograms have different reconstruction aircrafts. Blended truth head-mounted screens have the possible to imagine volumetric medical imaging data in holograms to offer a real feeling of volumetric depth. Our speculative outcomes revealed our mxdR-HS had a remarkable computational latency however marginally reduced tracking accuracy than two marker-based monitoring approaches and resulted in boosted computational latency and tracking accuracy than 10 marker-less tracking approaches. Computer-generated holograms are used in holographic forecasts and three-dimensional screens. Deep neural networks straight presume CGHs from input image data. Stage recovery from a hologram dimension is at the heart of systematic imaging techniques and on-line holography. In our approach, a single in-line hologram is made use of to recoup the stage image without any type of perturbation because of the visibility of the double photo. Light beam shaping- the capacity to engineer the stage and the amplitude of large and massless fragments- has long interested scientists working with interaction, imaging, and the structures of quantum technicians. Applications of synthetic electron holograms such as aberration correctors, electron vortex generators, and spatial mode sorters are then provided. Polarisation holography usually requires polarisation-sensitive holograms for rebuilding either polarisation-multiplexed holographic pictures or polarisation-sensitive image networks. Here I introduce the unique principle of vectorial wavefront holography by exploiting the wavefront shaping of a structured vector light beam.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022OptLE.15106921V/abstract — Improved phase multiplexing using iterative and non-iterative hologram generation.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220110704J/abstract — Mixed reality hologram slicer (mxdR-HS): a marker-less tangible user interface for interactive holographic volume visualization.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022ApPhB.128.22I/abstract — Optimization of phase-only holograms calculated with scaled diffraction calculation through deep neural networks.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JMOp.69.121G/abstract — Solving the twin image problem in in-line holography by using multiple defocused intensity images reconstructed from a single hologram.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JAP.131c1101R/abstract — Theoretical and practical aspects of the design and production of synthetic holograms for transmission electron microscopy.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220107948R/abstract — Vectorial wavefront holography based on a polarisation-insensitive hologram.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.