“Ion Implantation ” Science-Research, April 2022, Week 3 — summary from Astrophysics Data System, DOAJ and NASA Technology Transfer Program
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Surface area attributes of pure Mg such as biocompatibility, mechanical toughness and corrosion are medically important for artificial implants, yet its fast degradation post-implantation has downsides. Medical implants designed by this customized Mg are compliant with the patient’s healing span post-implantation with decreased corrosion rate agreeing with the recovery process, avoiding implant removal surgery post-patient’s recovery. Ferroelectric materials with high electron mobility are hardly ever investigated, due to the typically recognized inconsistent in between the ferroelectric polarization and the carrier conductivity, however they provide the basis for the more application in mass photovoltaic or pv effect. SrVO 3 films have been deposited on quartz substratums utilizing radiofrequency sputtering strategy. The impact of ion implantation energies on compressively strained Si/relaxed Si 1-x C x heterostructures based on Ar ion implanted Si substratums was investigated. Cross-sectional transmission electron microscopic lense pictures exposed that flaws are local around the hetero-interface between the Si 1-x C x layer and the Ar + -implanted Si substrate when the implantation energy is 45 keV, which reduces the amount of issues in the topmost Si layer and the upper part of the Si 1-x C x barrier layer.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JMEP.tmp.314A/abstract — Effect of Phosphorous Ion Implantation on the Surface, Crystal Structure, Mechanical, and Electrochemical Properties of Bioresorbable Magnesium for Biomedical Applications.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022PhLA.43728089W/abstract — High pressure synthesized ferroelectric MnSnO 3 with high carrier mobility and the effects of ion implantation on structural and magnetic properties.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JEMat.51.1900S/abstract — Structural, Surface, and Electronic Structure Properties of Ag − Ion-Implanted SrVO 3 Thin Films.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2017JCrGr.468.601A/abstract — Study on ion implantation conditions in fabricating compressively strained Si relaxed Si 1-x C x heterostructures using the defect control by ion implantation technique.
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Abstract We demonstrate a novel approach to making an axial p- n junction inside oriented brief vertical silicon nanowires expanded by molecular beam of light epitaxy by integrating ion implantation with in-situ doping. To obtain an alternate source for the production of gentiopicroside, here genomic DNA sections of the medicinal plant Gentiana macrophylla were arbitrarily moved right into Hansenula polymorpha by 25 KeV nitrogen ions at a dosage of 2. 5 × 1016 ions/cm2 under vacuum cleaner pressure of 1 × 10 − 3 Pa. To screen for potential gentiopicroside-producing recombinant yeast strains, geraniol 10-hydroxylase and secologanin synthase associated with the gentiopicroside biosynthesis path were utilized as molecular pens. The corresponding gentiopicroside return was 8. 41 mg/g dry cell weight after strain DL67 was cultured for 96 h. This could offer a new beginning factor for the building of recombinant yeasts for production of medicinal plant substances. In order to incorporate niobium with lanthanum and cerium, Nb ions. In this paper, we reveal the results of an experiment brought out to develop a metal glass by implanting 9 MeV Nb 3+ atoms right into a slim film of La and Ce. The pure tungsten was implanted with 500 keV helium ions to a fluence of 1. 0 × 1017 ions/cm2 at RT and 800 ° C. Visible He gurgles were observed just in the damage height area at RT but in the entire damaged region at 800 ° C. We report on the development of planar waveguide in zinc sulfide solitary crystal by utilizing multi-energy He ion implantation. The Raman ranges are measured at 633 nm and there no substantial adjustment in the ZnS single crystal waveguide after multi-energy He ion implantation. Background: Uncemented implants are still connected with several major challenges, specifically when it comes to their manufacturing and their osseointegration. Final thought: in this study, we found no sign of inferiority of Ti6Al4V implants cast with the optimized centrifugal precision spreading technique of the 2nd generation contrasted to common Ti6Al4V implants.
- https://doaj.org/article/24640d68a28c48e1bf772329f4292c49 — A Novel Method to Fabricate Silicon Nanowire p — n Junctions by a Combination of Ion Implantation and in-situ Doping.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/13102818.2016.1175320 — Engineering of gentiopicroside-producing yeast strain using low-energy ion implantation mediated synthetic biology.
- https://doi.org/10.2298/NTRP1702127S — Examining metallic glass formation in LaCe:Nb by ion implantation.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nme.2018.05.004 — He ion implantation induced He bubbles and hardness in tungsten.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rinp.2018.10.031 — Maintain Raman property in ZnS single crystal waveguide formed by multi-energy He ion implantation at 633 nm.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/ma13071670 — Optimizing Manufacturing and Osseointegration of Ti6Al4V Implants through Precision Casting and Calcium and Phosphorus Ion Implantation In Vivo Results of a Large-Scale Animal Trial.
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Pioneers at NASA’s Glenn Research Center have established new innovations that enhance the functional lifetime of a Hall effect thruster, which is used largely on Earth-orbiting satellites and can also be utilized for deep-space robot vehicles. Tiny satellites are satellites of low mass and size, typically under 500 kg. Previous efforts to make use of vacuum cleaner arc technology for spacecraft propulsion have had numerous issues. When driven into thermal runaway conditions, innovators at NASA Johnson Space Center have created a technique to measure the total and fractional warm response of large format Li-ion cells. NASAs Kennedy Space Center has created a durable, passive dosing approach of silver ions as an anti-bacterial for potable water supply. NASAs Marshall Research Center has established a system for producing iodine vapor from strong iodine, for use as a propellant in a Hall or ion thruster propulsion system. Xenon has usually been the preferred propellant of option for these spacecraft ion propulsion systems, yet just recently iodine-based systems have acquired considerable focus as a result of similar efficiency to xenon, and the system-level benefits of reduced storage pressure and higher storage space thickness with even more propellant each volume. Pioneers at NASA’s Johnson Space Center have developed a high-powered infrared laser that can set off Li-ion battery cells right into thermal runaway without perforating the battery can wall like previous techniques. Setting Off Li-ion Cells with Laser Radiation could work with any commercial battery cell layout with only outside surface area treatment needed, which can be done by the individual.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LEW-TOPS-34 — Hall Effect Thruster Technologies.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-237 — Ion Control System.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-98 — Large Format Li-ion Calorimeter.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-85 — Silver Ion Foam: Passive Water Disinfection Technology.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MFS-TOPS-85 — Sublimable Propellant Source for Iodine-fed Ion Propulsion System.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-99 — Triggering Li-ion Battery Cells with Laser Radiation.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.