“Ion Implantation ” Science-Research, November 2021 — summary from Astrophysics Data System, Springer Nature, DOE Pages, DOAJ and NASA Technology Transfer Program
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
A GaN-on-Si quasi-vertical Schottky obstacle diode was made with its efficiency improved using fluorine-implanted field rings and sidewall cathodes. The temperature level dependence of the I-V features confirms the thermal stability of the suggested SBD. As the new display modern technology, Micro-LEDs are of the advantages of low power usage, high brightness, high resolution and fast response time. As an outcome of the N ion implantation, the outside quantum performance of packaged Micro-LEDs chip was enhanced by about 33%. The boron-10 ion implantation in layers on the core parts can supply reduced nuclear reactivity because of an extraordinarily big neutron-capture cross-section during the first stage of the activator procedure. It is revealed that after the boron-10 ion implantation at 22 keV energy with 7 ∙ 10 16 ion/cm 2 fluence, the surface area microhardness of E110 zirconium alloy enhances from 3 to 3. 7 GPa. Heteroatom doping is a critical course to execute graphene-based applications. In addition, the work function of the doped graphene boosts from 4. 34 to 4. 46 eV when the Si concentration varied from no to 8. 9 at%, showing promising capacity for regulating the performance of related electric applications. Performing polymer PolyAniline was dental implanted with 75 keV Au and 30 keV Ag ions. The outcomes of this study indicate that it is possible to tailor the optical and electric properties of the composite material by the selection of ion species, implantation energy and dosages and it is a novel method to dental implant rare-earth elements right into conducting polymer PANI whose optical properties are rely on the oxidation states. Tungsten is an appealing candidate material for plasma-facing armour components in future fusion activators. A level of sensitivity evaluation shows that thermal diffusivity offers an effective tool for analyzing overall problem content in tungsten approximately 1000 K. Title: Thermal diffusivity recovery and issue annealing kinetics of self-ion dental implanted tungsten probed by insitu Transient Grating Spectroscopy.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021APExp.14k6504C/abstract — A GaN-on-Si quasi-vertical Schottky barrier diode with enhanced performance using fluorine ion-implanted field rings.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021OptMa.12111579L/abstract — Enhanced photoelectric performance of GaN-based Micro-LEDs by ion implantation.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021RuPhJ.64.790I/abstract — Surface Structure and Properties of Niobium Zirconium Alloy After Boron-10 Ion Implantation.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022ApSS.57651816Z/abstract — Surface characterization of low energy Si ion implanted graphene.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021InJPh.tmp.321R/abstract — Synthesis of metal-PolyAniline composites by ion implantation.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211107713R/abstract — Thermal diffusivity recovery and defect annealing kinetics of self-ion implanted tungsten probed by insitu Transient Grating Spectroscopy.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Single crystals of semi-organic potassium hydrogen phthalate crystals and l -proline amino acid -doped potassium hydrogen phthalate crystals were implanted with 10 keV Ar ^+ ions at various fluencies of 1 × 10 ^ 15, 5 × 10 ^ 15, 1 × 10 ^ 16, and 5 × 10 ^ 16 ions/cm ^ 2 to improve their nonlinear optical property. The l -proline-doped KHP revealed an improved second-harmonic generation performance contrasted to the KHP Ar ^+ ion-irradiated crystals. Academic values of SHG calculated utilizing the Python computational package indicate that further boost of Ar ^+ ion fluence will increase the SHG in l -proline -drugged KHP crystal. 2 different methods of double metal ion implantation technique and metal-assisted chemical etching are used to produce silicon nanostructures. Raman scattering and photoluminescence techniques have been used to study the optical properties of formed Si nanostructures. Scanning Electron Microscopy photos suggest the modification in the surface morphology of Si nanowires relative to the etching time. Carrying out polymer PolyAniline was dental implanted with 75 keV Au and 30 keV Ag ions. A comprehensive analysis of all the measurements reveals that the issue mentions developed by Au and Ag implantation have different actions which is combined impacts of ion energy, doses, property of the matrix and types of implanted ions. The outcomes of this research study suggest that it is possible to tailor the electrical and optical properties of the composite material by the option of ion species, implantation energy and dosages and it is a novel strategy to dental implant rare-earth elements into performing polymer PANI whose optical properties are depend upon the oxidation states.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-021-07160-2 — Effect of Ar^+ ion implantation to enhance non-linear optical property on the l-proline-doped potassium hydrogen phthalate single crystals.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-020-00695-9 — Optical Properties of Silicon Nano-Structures: Metal Assisted Chemical Etching and a Two-Stage Ion Implantation.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12648-021-02217-8 — Synthesis of metal-PolyAniline composites by ion implantation.
DOE Pages — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Tungsten is the primary candidate material for plasma-facing armour elements in future fusion reactors. Right here we check this theory by implementing it in a crystal plasticity limited component formula, imitating nano-indentation in W-3000He at 300 K. The model considers thermally-activated misplacement move with helium-defect barriers, whose barrier stamina is derived as a function of problem concentration and morphology. Understanding of mechanical and physical property development due to irradiation damages is essential for the advancement of future fission and fusion reactors. Ion-irradiation supplies an outstanding proxy for examining irradiation damages, enabling high damage dosages without sample activation. Rare-earth-free magnets are highly required by eco-friendly and clean energy markets due to supply restraints and ecological concerns. Nonetheless, there is no report on the development of Fe 16 N 2 magnet with high Br and huge Hc wholesale style before. Laser-induced failure spectroscopy outcomes are provided that offer depth-resolved identification of He dental implanted in polycrystalline tungsten targets by a 200 keV He+ ion beam of light, with a surface area temperature of about 900 ° C and a peak fluence of 10 23 m- 2. He retention, and the impact of He on deuterium and tritium recycling, permeation, and retention in PC-W plasma facing components are necessary inquiries for the divertor and plasma dealing with elements in a blend reactor, yet are hard to quantify.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1624512 — Hardening and Strain Localisation in Helium-Ion-Implanted Tungsten.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1242042 — Non-Contact Measurement of Thermal Diffusivity in Ion-Implanted Nuclear Materials.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1624833 — Synthesis of Fe 16 N 2 compound Free-Standing Foils with 20 MGOe Magnetic Energy Product by Nitrogen Ion-Implantation.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1439159 — The detection of He in tungsten following ion implantation by laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy.
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Nitrogen ion implantation has shown its duty in boosting steel surface properties. In this work, AISI M50 steel was implanted with nitrogen ions by using the metal vapor vacuum arc method with a dose of 2 × 1017 cm − 2, and matching dental implanted powers went to 60 keV, 80 keV, and 100 keV, respectively. This paper reports a research of the impact of wafer tilt during dopant implantation on the performance of silicon PN stage shifter and traveling-wave Mach-Zehnder modulator. The contrast of the effect of wafer tilt angles on numerous tool metrics exists and reviewed. This paper presents a model for the formation of intermetallic phases in the customized nickel ions in the surface layer of aluminum. It was shown that the focus distribution depends upon the relation between time ranges of numerous physical procedures. A normally-OFF GaN metal-insulator-gate high electron flexibility transistors with fluorine doped entrance insulator has been produced using typical ion implantation strategy. For thermal security consideration of fluorine dopant, the V _ th -thermal security test and favorable bias temperature level instability examination were additionally gone over. Niobium has been thought about for applications in the aerospace sector, yet its use at heats is limited, due to the fantastic affinity of refractory steels with oxygen, which results in the formation of oxide layers and a decline in their mechanical resistance Microstructural and mechanical characterizations of the dealt with samples disclosed the development of a layer of Nb2N, with 3. 0 μm density and boost in the surface area solidity from 225 HV for the untreated material to approximately about 2498 HV, for examples dealt with throughout 8 h. Creep examinations were executed at 500 ° C and with tons varying from 25 to 40 MPa.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/4630661 — Effect of Nitrogen Ion Implantation Energy on the Mechanical and Chemical Properties of AISI M50 Steel.
- https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3125446 — Effect of Wafer Tilt During Ion Implantation on the Performance of a Silicon Traveling-Wave Mach-Zehnder Modulator.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/8875976 — Formation of Intermetallic Phases in Ion Implantation.
- https://doi.org/10.1109/JEDS.2018.2859769 — Normally-OFF GaN MIS-HEMT With F − Doped Gate Insulator Using Standard Ion Implantation.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/9745082 — The Influence of High-Temperature Nitrogen Plasma-Based Ion Implantation on Niobium Creep Behavior.
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
NASA is looking for interesting celebrations to accredit the Battery Management System developed by innovators at Johnson Space. Pioneers at NASA’s Glenn Research Center have created new technologies that boost the functional lifetime of a Hall impact thruster, which is utilized largely on Earth-orbiting satellites and can also be utilized for deep-space robotic vehicles. The operational lifetime of HETs is established by the amount of time the thruster can run prior to the plasma within the network damaging the magnetic system. Tiny satellites are satellites of low mass and size, normally under 500 kg. Previous attempts to use vacuum cleaner arc technology for spacecraft propulsion have had numerous issues. Pioneers at NASA Johnson Space Center have created a method to measure the overall and fractional heat response of large layout Li-ion cells when driven right into thermal runaway problems. Trendsetters at NASA Johnson Space Center developed a method to evaluate thermal monitoring systems of lithium-ion batteries called Small Format fractional Thermal Runaway Calorimetry using distinct screening hardware. Unlike cylindrical cells, bag cells need uniform compression on either side of the cell and the ability for the cell to be unconstrained along the joints to make sure that the cell can vent in any kind of instructions when a thermal runaway problem is caused. NASAs Marshall Research Center has developed a system for producing iodine vapor from solid iodine, for use as a propellant in a Hall or ion thruster propulsion system. Xenon has typically been the favored propellant of option for these spacecraft ion propulsion systems, yet more recently iodine-based systems have gotten substantial interest due to comparable performance to xenon, and the system-level advantages of reduced storage space pressure and greater storage density with more propellant quantity.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-40 — Battery Management System.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LEW-TOPS-34 — Hall Effect Thruster Technologies.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-237 — Ion Control System.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-98 — Large Format Li-ion Calorimeter.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-97 — Pouch Cell Format Li-ion Calorimeter.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MFS-TOPS-85 — Sublimable Propellant Source for Iodine-fed Ion Propulsion System.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.