“Leukemia” Science-Research, January 2022, Week 1 — summary from Europe PMC, MedlinePlus Genetics, NCBI Gene, Springer Nature, DOAJ, NCBI Conserved Domains, Wiley Online Library, ClinicalTrials.gov and PubMed
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Background Circular RNAs have shown important regulative functions in tumorigenesis. Circ_0000745 knockdown restrained cell cycle development and glycolysis and caused cell apoptosis and ferroptosis. Thiopurines [E. G. 6-mercaptopurine] Are essential for the cure of acute lymphoblastic leukemia yet can create dose-limiting hematopoietic poisoning. Here, we thoroughly sequenced the TPMT and NUDT15 genetics in 685 kids with ALL from the Children’s Oncology Group AALL03N1 test and reviewed their organization with 6MP dosage intensity. Goal: Imatinib mesylate, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, shows scientifically popular results against persistent myeloid leukemia; however, a couple of patients have revealed resistance to IM treatment, leading to disease progression. Final thought: The downregulation of Smad4 expression could induce drug resistance in CML cells and shows a possible mechanism whereby Smad4 regulates CML cell survival and apoptosis upon IM therapy. Intro: Compared with the 3 + 7 regimen, the enhancement of gemtuzumab ozogamicin has enhanced survival in patients with acute myeloid leukemia. We performed a systematic review and meta-analysis to examine the overall efficacy and security of GO in combination with conventional radiation treatment programs in patients with AML. Goals The high frequency of radiation treatment resistance is ultimately in charge of clinical regression in severe lymphoblastic leukemia. Then, cell apoptosis assay suggested that silencing of PON2 considerably promoted in DEX-resistant ALL cells apoptosis and the task of Caspase 3 induced by DEX administration. Objective The goal of this study was to figure out the biological function of Sprouty 1 in acute myeloid leukemia, and to explore the potential mechanism. Results We discovered that SPRY1 was substantially overexpressed in the cells of the patients with AML, and the patients with AML having a high SPRY1 expression had a poor prognosis.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34957935 — Circ_0000745 promotes acute lymphoblastic leukemia progression through mediating miR-494–3p NET1 axis.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34412101 — Comprehensive characterization of pharmacogenetic variants in TPMT and NUDT15 in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34957936 — Downregulation of Smad4 expression confers chemoresistance against imatinib mesylate to chronic myeloid leukemia K562 cells.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34957930 — Efficacy and safety of adding gemtuzumab ozogamicin to conventional chemotherapy for adult acute myeloid leukemia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34957927 — PON2 blockade overcomes dexamethasone resistance in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34957932 — SPRY1 promotes cell proliferation and inhibits apoptosis by activating Hedgehog pathway in acute myeloid leukemia.
MedlinePlus Genetics — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Severe promyelocytic leukemia is a type of acute myeloid leukemia, a cancer of the blood-forming cells. The reduced number of red blood cells can cause people with acute promyelocytic leukemia who have pale skin or too much exhaustion. Chronic myeloid leukemia is a slow-growing cancer cells of the blood-forming cells. In the chronic stage, the variety of fully grown leukocytes rises, and myeloblasts make up much less than 10 percent of blood cells. Core binding factor severe myeloid leukemia is one kind of cancer cells of the blood-forming tissue called acute myeloid leukemia. Compared to other types of acute myeloid leukemia, CBF-AML has a reasonably great diagnosis: concerning 90 percent of individuals with CBF-AML recover from their disease following therapy, compared with 25 to 40 percent of those with other kinds of intense myeloid leukemia. Cytogenetically typical acute myeloid leukemia is one form of a cancer of the blood-forming cells called intense myeloid leukemia. The lot of irregular cells in the bone marrow hinders the production of practical leukocyte, red cell, and platelets. Familial intense myeloid leukemia with altered CEBPA is one kind of cancer cells of the blood-forming cells called intense myeloid leukemia. While acute myeloid leukemia is generally an illness of older adults, familial acute myeloid leukemia with mutated CEBPA commonly starts earlier in life, and it has been reported to take place as early as age 4. PDGFRB -connected persistent eosinophilic leukemia is a type of cancer cells of blood-forming cells. Some people with this problem have a boosted variety of various other kinds of leukocyte, such as neutrophils or pole cells, along with eosinophils.
- https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/acute-promyelocytic-leukemia — Acute promyelocytic leukemia.
- https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/chronic-myeloid-leukemia — Chronic myeloid leukemia.
- https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/core-binding-factor-acute-myeloid-leukemia — Core binding factor acute myeloid leukemia.
- https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/cytogenetically-normal acute-myeloid-leukemia — Cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia.
- https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/familial-acute-myeloid-leukemia-with-mutated-cebpa — Familial acute myeloid leukemia with mutated CEBPA.
- https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/pdgfrb-associated-chronic-eosinophilic-leukemia — PDGFRB-associated chronic eosinophilic leukemia.
NCBI Gene — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
This gene is a protooncogene that inscribes a protein tyrosine kinase entailed in a selection of cellular procedures, including cellular division, adhesion, differentiation, and response to stress. Alternative splicing of this gene leads to two transcript variants, which include different first exons that are spliced to the remaining typical exons. This gene encodes a member of the epidermal development element receptor family of receptor tyrosine kinases. This protein has no ligand binding domain of its own and, as a result, can not bind development elements. This gene encodes a transcriptional coactivator that plays an essential role in managing gene expression throughout very early growth and hematopoiesis. Numerous chromosomal translocations involving this gene are the cause of certain severe lymphoid leukemias and intense myeloid leukemias. This gene encodes a clathrin assembly healthy protein, which recruits clathrin and adaptor healthy protein facility 2 to cell membrane layers at sites of coated-pit formation and clathrin-vesicle setting up. A chromosomal translocation’t bring about the blend of this gene and the MLLT10 gene is located in acute lymphoblastic leukemia, severe myeloid leukemia and malignant lymphomas. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the tripartite motif family. The gene is often associated with the translocation with the retinoic acid receptor alpha gene linked with intense promyelocytic leukemia.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Acute myeloid leukemia is one of the fatal cancers and calls for effective as well as accurate option for early detection of the condition. Various machine learning techniques are suggested to establish approaches, models, and decision support groups to help pathologists in decision making. Acute lymphoblastic leukemia in babies younger than 1 year old is a hostile, high-risk subtype of childhood years ALL. Infant ALL with KMT2A -r is characteristically badly receptive to radiation treatment and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. The function of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in pediatric intense lymphoblastic leukemia is progressing. Novel treatments consisting of CAR-T cell therapy can provide a synergistic immune response in addition to allogeneic transplant in the management of relapsed leukemia. The very best therapy protocols for acute lymphoblastic leukemia currently produce 5-year overall survival rates above 90% for kids and 75% for adults. This phase sums up one of the most common late impacts among ALL survivors and current developments in mapping of these and describes strategies for future research. Early diagnosis and correct therapy are really important in leukemia. Leukemia is separated into 2 sub-types, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia. Tyrosine kinase preventions targeting BCR-ABL1 have been critical to the excellent breakthroughs made in therapy of Ph+ ALL. The opportunity of devising mainly chemotherapy-free programs and preventing allogeneic HSCT in an increasing proportion of patients is ending up being a legitimate principle and notes a standard adjustment for therapy of acute leukemias.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-4284-5_36 — A Concise Review of Acute Myeloid Leukemia Recognition Using Machine Learning Techniques.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-85147-7_6 — Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Infants: A Distinctive, High-Risk Subtype of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-85147-7_17 — Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-85147-7_12 — Late Effects of Therapy of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-2102-4_56 — Leukemia Sub-Type Classification by Using Machine Learning Techniques on Gene Expression.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-85147-7_9 — Treatment of Adult Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Context Nilotinib is a second-generation BCR-ABL1 tyrosine kinase prevention made use of in the therapy of persistent myeloid leukemia. Objectives We intend to assess the responses and security of upfront Nilotinib treatment in Indian CML patients. This study aimed to explore the correlation of kinesin family member 2A expression with illness danger, clinical features, and diagnosis of acute myeloid leukemia, and examine the impact of KIF2A knockdown on AML cell tasks in vitro. Artificial insemination, KIF2A expression in AML cell lines and CD34+ cells was measured, and the effect of KIF2A knockdown on AML cell proliferation and apoptosis in HL-60 and KG-1 cells was spotted. T-cell lymphomas and leukemias are highly heterogeneous groups of rare conditions. We report a case of a 68-year-old male patient that developed two different T-cell tumors with a previous diagnosis of B-cell minimal area lymphoma in 2010, treated with 2 lines of chemo-immunotherapy. Purposes ： MiR-140 and DNAJC3-AS1 have been confirmed to play critical duties in cancer biology, while their participations in intense myeloid leukemia are uncertain. DNAJC3-AS1 was spotted in both nuclear and cytoplasm examples, and a direct interaction between DNAJC3-AS1 and miR-140 was observed. GOAL: The incident of puzzling Philadelphia chromosome translocation is rare in BCR-ABL1-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia and is of unidentified value in the tyrosine kinase inhibitor era. APPROACHES: We retrospectively examined a collection of adult patients obtaining TKI-based therapy to review the prognostic influence of the normal karyotype in BCR-ABL1+ ALL by contrast with the separated Ph+ karyotype. Abstract Early age severe leukemia reveals a high frequency of KMT2A-rearrangements. Bone marrow examples from ALL patients showed a higher expression of XRCC4 contrasted to AML patients.
- https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0041-1733301 — A Retrospective Cohort Study of Upfront Nilotinib in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: A Single-Center Experience.
- https://doi.org/10.1590/1414-431x20209173 — Association of kinesin family member 2A with increased disease risk, deteriorative clinical characteristics, and shorter survival profiles in acute myeloid leukemia.
- https://doi.org/10.4084/MJHID.2022.006 — Coexistence of T-Large Granular Lymphocyte Leukemia and Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma-NOS with indolent behaviour.
- https://doi.org/10.4084/mjhid.2022.005 — MIR-140 TARGETS LNCRNA DNAJC3-AS1 TO SUPPRESS CELL PROLIFERATION IN ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA.
- https://doi.org/10.6061/clinics/2020/e2011 — Prognostic significance of a normal karyotype in adult patients with BCR-ABL1-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia in the tyrosine kinase inhibitor era.
- https://doi.org/10.1590/1678-4685-gmb-2020-0160 — XRCC4 rs28360071 intronic variant is associated with increased risk for infant acute lymphoblastic leukemia with KMT2A rearrangements.
NCBI Conserved Domains — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
This domain subfamily covers both heptad repeats of the glycoprotein/ transmembrane subunit of different endogenous retroviruses and contagious retroviruses, including HTLV-1, HTLV -2, primate Mason-Pfizer ape virus, Moloney murine leukemia infection, simian T-cell lymphotropic virus, feline leukemia infection, bovine leukemia infection, and various human endogenous retroviruses, including, HERV-H1_c2q24. 3, HERV-H2_3q26, HERV-F1_cXq21. 33, HERV-T_19q13. 11, Syncytin-1, Syncytin-2, and relevant domains. Syncytin-1 may join the development of the placental trophoblast; it is also linked to cell fusions in between cancer and host cells and in between cancer cell, and in human osteclast blend. The participants right here are made up of the major histocompatibility complicated H-2 course I histocompatibility complex TLA. The murine MHC course I histocompatibility TLA, which is inscribed in the T area by T3 and T18 genetics, is revealed mostly by intestinal tract epithelial cells and thymocytes. Feline leukemia infection subgroup C receptor-related protein 1 is additionally called feline leukemia virus subgroup C receptor. The PHD finger superfamily includes a canonical plant homeodomain finger typically defined as Cys4HisCys3, and a non-canonical extended PHD finger, identified as Cys2HisCys5HisCys2His. Multiple or single copies of PHD fingers have been located in a range of eukaryotic healthy proteins included in the control of genetics transcription and chromatin characteristics. TAL-1, additionally termed Class A standard helix-loop-helix healthy protein 17, or stem cell healthy protein, or T-cell leukemia/lymphoma healthy protein 5, is a hematopoietic-specific bHLH transcription variable that functions in embryonic and grown-up hematopoiesis in vertebrates. In typical with various other tissue-specific bHLH healthy proteins, Tal heterodimerizes with ubiquitously-expressed members of the E2A family and develops a DNA-binding facility with an E-box to control transcription at its recognition site. The TAL/LYL family consists of a group of bHLH transcription elements implicated in T cell acute leukaemia.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Structure/cdd/cddsrv.cgi?uid=197368 — HTLV-1-like_HR1-HR2: heptad repeat 1-heptad repeat 2 region (ectodomain) of the transmembrane subunit of human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 (HTLV-1), and related domains.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Structure/cdd/cddsrv.cgi?uid=409603 — IgC1_MHC_H-2_TLA: H-2 class I histocompatibility complex TLA (thymus leukemia antigen); member of the C1-set of Ig superfamily (IgSF) domains.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Structure/cdd/cddsrv.cgi?uid=341013 — MFS_FLVCR1: Feline leukemia virus subgroup C receptor-related protein 1 of the Major Facilitator Superfamily of transporters.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Structure/cdd/cddsrv.cgi?uid=419867 — PHD_SF: PHD finger superfamily.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Structure/cdd/cddsrv.cgi?uid=381549 — bHLH_TS_TAL1: basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain found in T-cell acute lymphocytic leukemia protein 1 (TAL-1) and similar proteins.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Structure/cdd/cddsrv.cgi?uid=381419 — bHLH_TS_TAL_LYL: basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain found in T-cell acute lymphocytic leukemia protein lymphoblastic leukemia-derived sequence (TAL LYL) family.
Wiley Online Library — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Induction therapy for acute myeloid leukaemia has transformed with the authorization of a variety of new agents. We then evaluated > 2500 real‐world cases making use of the same algorithm, validating the presence of 21/22 of these scenarios and demonstrating that our unique technique can generate an agreement AML induction therapy in 98% of cases. In adult patients, acute lymphoblastic leukemia is an unusual hematological cancer with a treatment rate listed below 50% and frequent relapses. When contrasted with a control cohort, pre‐transplant LSM was higher in patients receiving IO. Persistent lymphocytic leukaemia is linked with immunocompromise and high risk of extreme COVID‐19 illness and death. We assessed humoral and cellular immune responses in 181 patients with CLL and MBL to correlate failed seroconversion adhering to each of 2 vaccination doses with professional and laboratory parameters. This study aimed to assess the concordance in between very little residual illness results gotten by multicolour circulation cytometry and polymerase domino effect for blend genetics records in babies with severe lymphoblastic leukaemia related to rearrangement of the KMT2A genetics. MRD was detected by the 2 approaches in 441 cases; 99 samples were just FGT‐MRD‐positive and 19 were only MFC‐MRD‐positive. Background: It was suggested that peripheral blood monocyte accounts examined by circulation cytometry, called monocyte assay, might swiftly and efficiently differentiate persistent myelomonocytic leukemia from various other root causes of monocytosis by highlighting a rise in the classical monocyte portion of over 94%. 95/101 CMML patients showed cMo ≥ 94% while cMo < 94% was observed in 83/99 patients with responsive monocytosis and in 10/12 patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms with monocytosis. Persistent myeloid leukemia is a myeloproliferative disorder defined by accumulation of immature cells in bone marrow and peripheral blood. Interestingly, a collaborating impact by incorporating CBD with the conventional drug imatinib was discovered and imatinib‐resistant cells remain at risk to CBD impacts.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bjh.18013 — A novel algorithmic approach to generate consensus treatment guidelines in adult acute myeloid leukaemia.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cam4.4390 — Assessment of liver stiffness measurement and ultrasound findings change during inotuzumab ozogamicin cycles for relapsed or refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bjh.18014 — COVID‐19 Vaccine Failure in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia and Monoclonal B‐Lymphocytosis; Humoral and Cellular Immunity.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bjh.18021 — Comparison of minimal residual disease measurement by multicolour flow cytometry and PCR for fusion gene transcripts in infants with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia with KMT2A gene rearrangements.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cyto.b.22054 — ELN iMDS flow working group validation of the monocyte assay for chronic myelomonocytic leukemia diagnosis by flow cytometry.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cas.15257 — The effects of cannabidiol via TRPV2 channel in chronic myeloid leukemia cells and its combination with imatinib.
ClinicalTrials.gov — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
To compare the total survival following induction with steroids + TKI + blinatumomab versus induction with steroids + TKI + radiation treatment. CYCLE 2: Starting in cycle 2, patients aged > 70 or more youthful unsuited patients for Hyper-CVAD obtain ponatinib PO QD or dasatinib PO QD on days 1–21. CYCLE 1: Patients get ponatinib PO QD or dasatinib PO QD on days 1–21. CYCLE 2: Patients get ponatinib PO QD or dasatinib PO QD on days 1–21. Unshaven cell leukemia is an indolent B-cell leukemia making up 2% of all leukemias, or about 1900 new cases annually in the United States. The HCL variant is wild type for BRAF and is extra aggressive compared to classic HCL as a result of its lower response and much shorter period of response to common purine analog chemotherapy. While BRAF and MEK combination inhibition is making an effect in the treatment of BRAF V600E altered HCL, this therapy is not relevant for patients with BRAF-WT HCL/HCLv. We have described MAP2K1 anomalies which may drive the aggressive clinical actions of BRAF WT HCL/HCLv patients, yet MEK inhibition might be scientifically useful also in these patients without recognized MAP2K1 mutations. Standard healing approaches to pediatric cancer have concentrated on cytotoxic agents and, more recently, targeted inhibition of cellular signaling pathways via making use of tiny molecule kinase preventions. This trial will begin to explore the interruption of the communication between neoplastic cells and the myeloid part of the lump microenvironment as a treatment approach for pediatric cancers cells and neurofibromatosis type 1 relevant plexiform neurofibromas and deadly outer nerve sheath growth. Phase I: Evaluate the safety and tolerability of PLX3397, and identify a recommended stage II dose of PLX3397 in pediatric patients with refractory solid tumors consisting of NF1 MPNST and brain tumors or refractory leukemias, limited to severe myelogenous leukemia and acute lymphoblastic leukemia. A Simon 2-stage design will be used: 9 evaluable patients with NF1 and unusable PN that create morbidity will be signed up in the initial phase, and if higher than or equivalent to 1/9 patients have a response, registration will be broadened to a total amount of 17 evaluable patients. Hirsute cell leukemia is an indolent CD22+ B-cell leukemia that comprises 2% of all leukemias. Nevertheless, there endure high-risk HCL such as patients with BRAF wild type IGHV4–34 unmutated HCL that respond inadequately to chemotherapy and have inadequate survival. There are patients with HCL and HCLv who advance after therapies with common purine analog radiation treatment and moxetumomab pasudotox-tdfk, and in the case of timeless HCL, even after BRAF +/- MEK restraint. This will be the first trial of anti-CD22 CAR T-cell therapy in the treatment of relapsed/refractory HCL and HCLv.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04530565 — A Phase III Randomized Trial of Steroids+Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Induction With Chemotherapy or Blinatumomab for Newly Diagnosed BCR-ABL-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Adults.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04322383 — Phase 2 Trial for Binimetinib for Patients With Relapsed Refractory BRAF Wild Type Hairy Cell Leukemia and Variant.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02390752 — Phase I II Trial of PLX3397 in Children and Young Adults With Refractory Leukemias and Refractory Solid Tumors Including Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1) Associated Plexiform Neurofibromas (PN).
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04815356 — Phase I Study of Anti-CD22 Chimeric Receptor T Cells in Patients With Relapsed Refractory Hairy Cell Leukemia and Variant.
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Asparaginase-associated pancreatitis often occurs in children with cancer. Kids that had severe pancreatitis had greater levels of insulin, homeostasis model assessment insulin resistance, and overall cholesterol, contrasted with youngsters that did not develop acute pancreatitis. A great deal of proof has emphasized the function of lengthy noncoding RNAs in lumps’ development and development. Our goal was to establish a lncRNA marker with prognostic value for the survival of AML. Intense B-lymphocytic leukemia is connected with a high death rate, without any efficient treatment methods offered. RNA sequencing was executed to construct the circRNA expression profiles in B-ALL cells and typical human lymphoblasts. About 25% of the patients with the translocation t/KMT2A-MLLT 1 present three-way or much more intricate blends, connected with a worse diagnosis, suggesting that a particular mechanism develops useful KMT2A combinations for this condition. Surprisingly, long-distance inverted polymerase domino effect sequencing revealed a KMT2A-MLLT1 and the yet unreported out-of-frame SEC16A-KMT2A fusion, related to reduced SEC16A expression and KMT2A overexpression, in a baby with B-acute lymphoblastic leukemia presenting a poor diagnosis. The BCR ABL oncogene encodes the BCR-ABL chimeric protein, which is a constitutively turned on non-receptor tyrosine kinase. Today’s research is intended to assess the result of TQ on the expression of BCR ABL, JAK2, STAT3, stat5b and stat5a genetics and their effects on the cell expansion and apoptosis in K562 CML cells.
- https://doi.org/10.1097/MPH.0000000000002368 — Children With Asparaginase-associated Pancreatitis Present Elevated Levels of Insulin, Total Cholesterol, and HOMA-IR Before Starting Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Treatment.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/8223216 — Identification of the 7-lncRNA Signature as a Prognostic Biomarker for Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- https://doi.org/10.3892/ol.2021.13158 — Identification of two downregulated circRNAs in patients with acute B-lymphocytic leukemia.
- https://doi.org/10.1097/MPH.0000000000002386 — KMT2A-MLLT1 and the Novel SEC16A-KMT2A in a Cryptic 3-Way Translocation t(9;11;19) Present in an Infant With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- https://doi.org/10.31557/APJCP.2021.22.12.3959 — Thymoquinone Induces Downregulation of BCR-ABL JAK STAT Pathway and Apoptosis in K562 Leukemia Cells.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.