“Magnetic Sensing ” Science-Research, April 2022 — summary from PubMed, Astrophysics Data System and NASA Technology Transfer Program
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Both in spectroscopy and imaging, t1-noise emerging from instabilities such as temperature level modifications, field-related frequency wanders, digital and sample-spinning instabilities, or activities in vivo experiments, influences many 2D Magnetic Resonance experiments. The occurring Compressed Sensing Multiplicative denoising begins with a totally sampled 2D MR information set, disposes of arbitrary indirect-domain points, and offsets these missing out on, concealed data, by a pressed sensing repair of the currently incompletely experienced 2D data set. Fluorine-19 magnetic vibration imaging is an arising strategy offering specific detection of classified cells in vivo. Notably, 19 F image strength analyses yield exact estimates of outright quantification of 19 F spins. Broad-dynamic-range magnetometers are demanded in useful applications and essential research. We also showed the measurement of high-frequency large AC magnetic area with the high-order vibrations, and the level of sensitivity for the AC magnetic field based on the first-order vibration is 7 pT/Hz. The existing work delivers preparation of MXene-based magnetic nanohybrid finish for flexible digital applications. Here, we report carbon dot-triggered photopolymerized polynorepinepherene -layered MXene and iron oxide hybrid deposited on the cellulose microporous membrane using a vacuum-assisted filtration technique. For biomedical applications, smart materials that are made use of as sensors or actuators have to match some requirements, particularly bio-compatibility and softness. By establishing the sensing coils as a compact selection of 3 × 3, the sensing unit effectively identified and centered a used deformation. The combination of surface-enhanced Raman spreading spectroscopy with magnetic fluid provides significant utility in point-of-care testing applications. The magnetic fluid POC sensor successfully spotted malachite green from fish with superb selectivity and high level of sensitivity down to the picomolar degree.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmr.2022.107187 — A denoising method for multidimensional magnetic resonance spectroscopy and imaging based on compressed sensing.
- https://doi.org/10.1002/nbm.4725 — Enhanced detection of paramagnetic fluorine-19 magnetic resonance imaging agents using zero echo time sequence and compressed sensing.
- https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.443679 — Magnetic field sensing based on multi-order resonances of atomic spins.
- https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.2c00278 — Mussel-Inspired Polynorepinephrine MXene-Based Magnetic Nanohybrid for Electromagnetic Interference Shielding in X-Band and Strain-Sensing Performance.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/polym14040834 — Tactile Sensing Using Magnetic Foam.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/bios12030169 — Ultra-Sensitive, Rapid and On Site Sensing Harmful Ingredients Used in Aquaculture with Magnetic Fluid SERS.
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Background: The highly delicate and careful detection of Cr3+ is important. Outcomes: Upon exposure to Cr3+, the γ-PGA-Fe3O4 NPs aggregated into nanoclusters as confirmed by dynamic light scattering due to the coordination of Cr3+ with γ-PGA side chain carboxyl groups, causing the decline in their transverse relaxation time. Final thought: this study thus shows that the established γ-PGA-Fe3O4 NPs might be used as a nanoprobe for MR sensing of Cr3+ in water environment. An incorporated front-end upright CMOS Hall magnetic sensing unit is suggested for the in-plane magnetic field measurement. The upright Hall sensing unit chip has been produced in a 0. 18 μm low-voltage CMOS modern technology and it inhabits a location of 1. 54 mm 2. The speculative results show in the magnetic area variety from -200 to 200 mT, the whole upright Hall sensing unit executes with the linearity of 99. 9% and the system magnetic sensitivity of 1. 22 V/T and the recurring offset of 60 μT. The medical diagnosis and avoidance of the wear and tear of iron-steel infrastructure has become a crucial social concern recently. Using the calibration contours based on the connection between the phase of the detected magnetic signal and the plate density, the plate density reduction brought on by deterioration can be approximated from the identified phase signal. Compared to the leaks in the structure μ and conductivity σ of each steel plate in the used magnetic field stamina variety, the product for numerous steel plates decreased in the adhering to order: SM400 > SS400 > SMA400AW > SM490A. Silicon Hall-effect sensing units have been extensively made use of in market and research areas due to their simple fabrication procedure and CMOS compatibility. Concerning there is no defined modelling of GaAs Hall-effect tool, this paper examined its modelling by using limited element technique software Silvaco TCAD ® to assist and lead GaAs Hall-effect tool construction. Compared to our previous silicon Hall-effect sensing unit, the GaAs Hall-effect sensor shows a reliable and prospective benchmark for the future Hall magnetic sensor advancements.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022CNan.18.247Y/abstract — A Magnetic Sensor Based on Poly(γ-Glutamic Acid)-Functionalized Iron Oxide Nanoparticles for Cr3+ Detection.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JSemi.43c2402S/abstract — An integrated front-end vertical hall magnetic sensor fabricated in 0. 18 μm low-voltage CMOS technology.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022AIPA.12c5109T/abstract — Magnetic thickness measurement for various iron steels using magnetic sensor and effect of electromagnetic characteristics.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JSemi.43c4101F/abstract — Modelling and fabrication of wide temperature range Al 0. 24 Ga 0. 76 As GaAs Hall magnetic sensors.
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
NASA’s Armstrong Flight Research Center is offering companies that supply sensing options for surveillance of frameworks and asset administration of tank a distinct possibility to expand their product to include extraordinary capabilities. NASAs Langley Research Center researchers have created a measurement procurement system that uses electromagnetic fields to supply power to sensing units and to obtain physical property dimensions from them. Winner of the respected R&D 100 honor, this technology has been shown with a leading airplane landing gear maker to wirelessly measure the fluid degrees in landing gear shock struts. NASA Kennedy Space Center seeks companions curious about the business application of a magnetically preserved fast-response pressure alleviation valve that is designed to totally open at accurate breaking pressures and that runs in a totally open/fully shut way. Spring-based alleviation shutoffs need increasing pressure and pressure to continually press the spring and open the safety valve. NASA Goddard Space Flight Center has developed a new magnetic shielding style that features simplicity, simplicity of use, reproducibility, scalability, and durability. The development makes it possible for new sensing styles- for instance, it is currently possible to make use of magnetic field producing components with magnetic area sensitive elements, with larger magnetic area energies and in closer proximity than was formerly possible. Innovators at NASA’s Armstrong Flight Research Center have established an optical waveguide fiber Bragg grating that is sensitive to an external magnetic field. At the same time, a known electromagnetic field can be used to develop a certain optical transmission behavior in the waveguide, thus developing an optical switch or discerning filter. Trendsetters at NASA’’ s Glenn Research Center established a novel nanocomposite soft magnetic material for usage in power electronic devices.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/DRC-TOPS-37 — Fiber Optic Sensing Technologies.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-29 — Magnetic Field Response Measurement Acquisition System.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-50 — Magnetic Pressure Valves.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-169 — Magnetic Shield Using Proximity Coupled Spatially Varying Superconducting Order Parameters.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/DRC-TOPS-17 — Sensing Magnetic Fields.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LEW-TOPS-150 — Soft Magnetic Nanocomposite for High-Temperature Applications.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.