“Magnetic Sensing ” Science-Research, December 2021 — summary from PubMed and NASA Technology Transfer Program
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Compressed sensing objectives to reconstruct top quality photos with as little sample information as possible. Magnetic vibration imaging plays an important function in medical imaging tools but has a slower information procurement process. The quick and accurate detection of triglycerides plays a valuable function in the prevention and control of dyslipidemia. The recommended approach accomplished TG discovery in the focus series of 0–8 mg/mL. Compressed Sensing and identical imaging are two appealing methods that accelerate the MRI acquisition procedure. In this research study, we proposed a unique restoration structure that effectively integrated pressed sensing and nonlinear parallel imaging technique for vibrant heart imaging. Electrospinning allows cost-efficient and basic manufacturing of magnetic nanofibers by adding nanoparticles to a polymer solution. The surface morphology of these PAN/magnetite nanofiber mats is not significantly different from nanofiber mats thermally treated at 800 ° C and have remained fairly adaptable at 1000 ° C, which can be useful for various application areas. Magnetic nanoparticles with hybrid sensing functions are in large use for bioseparation, sensing, and in vivo imaging. Nonspecific healthy protein adsorption to the particle surface area proceeds to present a technical difficulty and decreases the theoretical healthy protein discovery capabilities.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mri.2021.11.013 — Adjustable shrinkage-thresholding projection algorithm for compressed sensing magnetic resonance imaging.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2021.113723 — Dual-fiber optic bioprobe system for triglyceride detection using surface plasmon resonance sensing and lipase-immobilized magnetic bead hydrolysis.
- https://doi.org/10.1186/s12880-021-00685-2 — Joint reconstruction framework of compressed sensing and nonlinear parallel imaging for dynamic cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/s21237873 — Magnetic Carbon Nanofiber Mats for Prospective Single Photon Avalanche Diode (SPAD) Sensing Applications.
- https://doi.org/10.1002/adhm.202102035 — Magnetic Gold Nanoparticles with Idealized Coating for Enhanced Point-Of-Care Sensing.
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
NASA’s Armstrong Flight Research Center is using firms that offer sensing remedies for surveillance of structures and possession management of tank unique possibility to broaden their item line to consist of extraordinary capacities. NASAs Langley Research Center scientists have established a measurement procurement system that uses electromagnetic fields to give power to sensors and to get physical property dimensions from them. Winner of the prominent R&D 100 award, this technology has been demonstrated with a leading airplane touchdown equipment supplier to wirelessly determine the fluid degrees in landing equipment shock struts. NASA Kennedy Space Center looks for companions curious about the industrial application of a magnetically kept fast-response pressure alleviation valve that is created to completely open at exact splitting pressures which runs in a fully open/fully shut way. Spring-based relief shutoffs require raising pressure and force to consistently compress the springtime and open up the safety valve. NASA Goddard Space Flight Center has established a new magnetic protecting style that includes simplicity, ease of usage, reproducibility, longevity, and scalability. The creation enables new sensing styles- as an example, it is now possible to utilize magnetic fields creating elements with electromagnetic field sensitive elements, with bigger electromagnetic field powers and in closer proximity than was previously possible. Innovators at NASA’s Armstrong Flight Research Center have developed an optical waveguide fiber Bragg grating that is sensitive to an external magnetic area. At the same time, a well-known magnetic area can be put on produce a certain optical transmission habits in the waveguide, therefore producing an optical switch or careful filter. Innovators at NASA’’ s Glenn Research Center developed a novel nanocomposite soft magnetic material for usage in power electronic devices.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/DRC-TOPS-37 — Fiber Optic Sensing Technologies.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-29 — Magnetic Field Response Measurement Acquisition System.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-50 — Magnetic Pressure Valves.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-169 — Magnetic Shield Using Proximity Coupled Spatially Varying Superconducting Order Parameters.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/DRC-TOPS-17 — Sensing Magnetic Fields.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LEW-TOPS-150 — Soft Magnetic Nanocomposite for High-Temperature Applications.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.