“Metal Complexes” Science-Research, December 2021, Week 1 — summary from NASA Technology Transfer Program, DOAJ and Zenodo
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
NASA Kennedy Space Center looks for companions curious about the industrial application of the Activated Metal Treatment System for dealing with polychlorinated biphenyls in paints. Existing physical removal methods have the ability to strip off PCB having paint from surface areas; nonetheless, these approaches generally produce a new waste stream that must be treated according to Toxic Substances Control Act regulation. NASA Langley Research Center has created a technique for the synthesis of fiber-metal laminates by radio frequency plasma spray deposition. This new production strategy will help produce far better FMLs for lighting strike protection and unlock to new FML applications. NASA has developed a novel hybrid supercapacitor system using upright graphene as an electrode material expanded straight on enthusiast steels using a plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition. The secret to the hybrid supercapacitor technology is the growth of vertical graphene straight on to an economical metal substrate without making use of bulk graphene, catalysts, or binders, causing enhanced power density. Trendsetters at the NASA Johnson Space Center in collaboration with an automobile companion have established the Modular Robotic Vehicle. NASA’s Langley Research Center has created a new strategy to enable the prep work of metal/composite hybrid laminates, additionally called fiber metal laminates, by depositing metal straight onto textile using a plasma deposition procedure. Fatigue endurance is important for the airworthiness of noncombatant and army aging aircraft and for long-duration trips and deep space missions. The MMC consists of both form memory alloy reinforcements and some low-melting stage parts which, when heated, basically clamp the fracture borders back together and flow material into the fracture’s void for a high stamina fixing.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-78 — Activated Metal Treatment System (AMTS) for Paints.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-170 — Fiber-Metal Laminate Manufacturing Technique.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/TOP2-223 — Metal Oxide-Vertical Graphene Hybrid Supercapacitors.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-74 — Modular Robotic Vehicle (MRV).
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-99 — Plasma Deposition of Metal in Composite Panels.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-80 — Self-Healing Aluminum Metal Matrix Composite (MMC).
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
The coumarin center is a repeating theme in both all-natural and synthetic substances that show a broad range of organic properties including anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral, antimicrobial and anticancer agents in addition to enzyme preventions. On the other hand, it has been reported that the consolidation of a metal ion into coumarin by-products can boost the task of such complexes compared to coumarin-based ligands. The response of methyldopa with o-vanillin in refluxing ethanol paid for Schiff base and identified through physical evaluation with a variety of spectra the research of biological activity. Metal complexes of Cr3+, Mn2+, Co2+, Ni2+, Cu2+, Zn2+, Cd2+ and Hg2+ with Schiff base have been prepared at the molar ratio of 2:1, except Hg2+ at a molar proportion of 1:1. A new technique for preparing 1,5-diphenylselenocarbazone nanoparticles and their complexes with Pb2+, Cd2+, Co2+, and Ni2+ has been executed utilizing hot methanol solvent. The molar conductance measurements in all complexes were taped reduced worths in DMSO, suggesting that all the metal complexes were non-electrolytes except the nickel facility that had an electrolytic nature. A new azo dye ligand 2- [2'-azo] -4ethoxyphenol was prepared by responding a diazonium chloride salt remedy of 2-amino-6methoxy benzothiazole and coupled with 4-ethoxy phenol in an alkaline ethanolic remedy. In vitro anticancer and toxicity of ligand and Pt-Complex were examined by MTT cytotoxicity assay versus lung cancer cell line and regular human umbilical blood vessel endothelial cells.
- https://doi.org/10.3389/fchem.2021.781779 — A Mini-Review: Recent Advances in Coumarin-Metal Complexes With Biological Properties.
- https://doi.org/10.22146/ijc.49842 — Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Efficacies from Some New Dinuclear Metal Complexes for Base 3-(3,4-Dihydroxy-phenyl)-2-[(2-hydroxy-3-methylperoxy-benzylidene)-amino]-2-methyl Propionic Acid.
- https://doi.org/10.22146/ijc.65763 — Synthesis, Characterization and Thermogravimetric Study of Some Metal Complexes of Selenazone Ligand Nanoparticles Analogue of Dithizone.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rechem.2021.100245 — Synthesis, spectral characterization, antimicrobial evaluation studies and cytotoxic activity of some transition metal complexes with tridentate (N,N,O) donor azo dye ligand.
Zenodo — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Division of Chemistry, Mother Teresa Women’& rsquo; s University, Kodaikanal-624 101, Tamilnadu, India. The electron paramagnetic vibration spectra of the copper facility has shown that the metalligand bond has considerable covalent personality. Department of Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry Section, Jadavpur University, Kolkata-700 032, India. 2 of the 3 Zn II ions are in square planar coordination with 2 SALEN dianions whereas the centrally located Zn II ion is coordinated to two water particles and to four oxygen atoms of both Zn pieces formed sitting throughout the course of the reaction, in an altered octahedral style showing the visibility of Zn II ions in two different control environments in a solitary facility. P. G. Department of Chemistry, G. M. A few mono and bimetallic trinuclear metal complexes of the type [MCuM 2 X 2 4], Where M = Cu II, Ni II, Carbon Monoxide II; X = Cl, Br, NO 3 and BAHBD = bis- N 1, N 1 ´ -benzil dihydrazone have been separated in a stepwise reaction from the forerunner copper bis complex. P. G. And Research Department of Chemistry, Seethalakshmi Ramaswami College, Tiruchirappalli-620 002, Tamilnadu, India. Two new Schiff base ligands formed by the condensation of 5-bromosalicylaldehyde with sulfapyridine and sulfathiazole and their metal complexes of Co II, Ni II and Cu II were synthesized and defined by essential analysis, molar conductance, thermal research studies, magnetic minute, EPR, IR, 1 H NMR, 13 C NMR, mass and digital spectral information. Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136 119, Haryana, India. A series of complexes of the type [MX] X 2; where TML is a tetradentate macrocyclic ligand, M = Cr III and Fe III, X = Cl-, CH 3 COO- or NO 3-, have been manufactured by template condensation reaction of dimedone and thiocarbohydrazide in the existence of trivalent metal salts in a methanolic medium.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5732781 — Microwave assisted synthesis, spectroscopic characterization and luminescence property of transition metal complexes of 2-(3-phthalylhydrazidylazo)- ethylacetoacetate.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5742305 — Synthesis and structure of mixed metal Zn3Ni2 -complexes of tetradentate Schiff bases.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5733830 — Synthesis, characterization and antimicrobial studies of mono and bimetallic trinuclear transition metal complexes of bis(N2 ,N2 -acetylacetonehydrazonato)- N1 ,N1 -benzil dihydrazone (BAHBD) with CuII, NiII and CoII ions.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5733834 — Synthesis, spectral characterization, thermal and biocidal properties of metal complexes with N-substituted sulfonamides.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5749103 — Trivalent transition metal complexes derived from thiocarbohydrazide and dimedone.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.