“Metal Complexes” Science-Research, December 2021, Week 2 — summary from NASA Technology Transfer Program and Zenodo
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
NASA Kennedy Space Center is seeking partners curious about the commercial application of the Activated Metal Treatment System for treating polychlorinated biphenyls in paints. Current physical removal methods have the ability to strip off PCB containing paint from surfaces; nevertheless, these techniques typically create a new waste stream that has to be dealt with according to Toxic Substances Control Act regulation. NASA Langley Research Center has created a technique for the synthesis of fiber-metal laminates by superhigh frequency plasma spray deposition. This new manufacturing method will aid create much better FMLs for lighting strike protection and open the door to new FML applications. NASA has developed a novel hybrid supercapacitor system making use of vertical graphene as an electrode material grown directly on collection agency steels using a plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition. The key to the hybrid supercapacitor technology is the growth of vertical graphene straight on to a cost-effective metal substrate without using mass graphene, catalysts, or binders, resulting in raised power density. Trendsetters at the NASA Johnson Space Center in cooperation with an auto companion have developed the Modular Robotic Vehicle. NASA’s Langley Research Center has created a new method to allow the prep work of metal/composite hybrid laminates, additionally called fiber metal laminates, by transferring metal directly onto material using a plasma deposition procedure. Fatigue endurance is essential for the airworthiness of army and private aging aircraft and for long-duration trips and deep space missions. The MMC consists of both shape memory alloy supports and some low-melting stage elements which, when warmed, essentially clamp the crack edges back together and flow material right into the crack’s space for a high stamina repair.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-78 — Activated Metal Treatment System (AMTS) for Paints.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-170 — Fiber-Metal Laminate Manufacturing Technique.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/TOP2-223 — Metal Oxide-Vertical Graphene Hybrid Supercapacitors.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-74 — Modular Robotic Vehicle (MRV).
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-99 — Plasma Deposition of Metal in Composite Panels.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-80 — Self-Healing Aluminum Metal Matrix Composite (MMC).
Zenodo — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
College of Science, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500 007, India. Department of Chemistry, Chaitanya Bharati Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad-500 075, India lnorganic and Physical Chemistry Division, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppa’, Hyderabad-500 607, India. College of Chemistry, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530 003, Andhra Pradesh, India. The primary varieties found for Pb II and Cd II are ML 2 H 4, ML 2 H 3, ML 2 H 2, ML 2 and ML and for Hg II are ML 2 H 4, ML 2 H 3, ML 2 H 2 and ML. Electrochemical Laboratory of Green Synthesis, Department of Chemistry, University of. The stability constants of metal-acetic acid binary complexes are found to be 4. 42 3. 58 3. 42 and 3. 37 that of metal-acetic acid-NTA blended complexes have been located to be 6. 34 6. 31 6. 14 and 6. 11 for Fe III, Cu II, Ni II and Co II complexes, specifically at 25 ° C and ionic strength µ = 0. 1 mol dm -3. Department of Chemistry, M. N. College, Visnagar-384 315, Gujarat, India. Metal complexes of Cu ll, Ni ll, Carbon monoxide ll and Mn ll l with 3- [3- prop-2enoyl] -4hydroxy-6. S. University of Baroda, Vadodara-390 002, Gujarat, India. The Schiff base ligands and their metal complexes have been evaluated for antimicrobial task versus Gram-positive germs; Staphylococcus aureus and Bacillus subtilis and Gram-negative germs; Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Division of Chemistry, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati-444 602, Maharashtra, India. The new mononuclear complexes of Ti lll, Cr lll, Mn lll and Fe lll with tridentate hydrazone ligands viz.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5772386 — A study on structural aspects of N’ -[1-(2,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethylidene ]benzo-hydrazide and its metal complexes : Experimental and theoretical approach.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5771418 — Chemical, speciation of L-glutamic acid complexes of some toxic metal ions in DMSO-water mixtures.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5773939 — Ionophoretic studies on mixed complexes : Metal-acetic acid-nitrilotriacetate.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5769098 — Studies on complexes of chalcone with Cu11, Ni11, Co11 and Mn11 metal ions.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5771432 — Synthesis, structural characterization, spectroscopic studies and antimicrobial activities of Schiff base ligands and their metal complexes derived from 2-hydroxy-3-methoxybenzaldehyde.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5769505 — Transition metal complexes containing tridentate hydrazone Schiff bases Synthesis, characterization and biological activity.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.