“Metal Complexes” Science-Research, December 2021, Week 4 — summary from NASA Technology Transfer Program, DOAJ and Zenodo
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
NASA Kennedy Space Center is seeking partners interested in the business application of the Activated Metal Treatment System for dealing with polychlorinated biphenyls in paints. Present physical removal techniques have the ability to strip off PCB containing paint from surface areas; however, these methods usually produce a new waste stream that has to be treated according to Toxic Substances Control Act regulation. NASA Langley Research Center has established an approach for the synthesis of fiber-metal laminates by superhigh frequency plasma spray deposition. This new production strategy will assist develop better FMLs for lighting strike defense and open up the door to new FML applications. NASA has created a unique hybrid supercapacitor system using vertical graphene as an electrode material grown directly on enthusiast metals utilizing a plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition. The trick to the hybrid supercapacitor technology is the growth of upright graphene directly on a cost-effective metal substrate without using mass graphene, stimulants, or binders, leading to increased power density. Pioneers at the NASA Johnson Space Center in partnership with an automobile partner have established the Modular Robotic Vehicle. NASA’s Langley Research Center has developed a new method to enable the prep work of metal/composite hybrid laminates, also known as fiber metal laminates, by transferring metal directly onto textile utilizing a plasma deposition process. Tiredness endurance is vital for the airworthiness of private and armed forces aging aircraft and for long-duration trips and deep space objectives. The MMC has both form memory alloy reinforcements and some low-melting phase components which, when warmed, essentially clamp the crack edges back together and flow material right into the split’s space for a high stamina repair.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-78 — Activated Metal Treatment System (AMTS) for Paints.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-170 — Fiber-Metal Laminate Manufacturing Technique.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/TOP2-223 — Metal Oxide-Vertical Graphene Hybrid Supercapacitors.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-74 — Modular Robotic Vehicle (MRV).
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-99 — Plasma Deposition of Metal in Composite Panels.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-80 — Self-Healing Aluminum Metal Matrix Composite (MMC).
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
In this research, we have prepared an imine-based ligand, 2-methoxy-5phenol and its Ni, zn and cu complexes at 2:1 stoichiometric ratio. Anti-bacterial activity of MIMP ligand and metal complexes have been reviewed via in vitro assays. Lately, mono- and dinuclear complexes have remained in the interest of scientists due to their potential application in other The here and now outcomes are a clear indication for various other scientists in the field of chemistry and materials science. The phosphorylation and dephosphorylation of healthy proteins and various other intracellular particles are essential reactions in living systems and are typically controlled by the activity of kinases and phosphatases. It is now assumed that the suitable combination of the numerous structure blocks and solvent systems can highly aid in creating the artificial systems that accelerate and militarize the hydrolysis of a phosphate monoester, mono phosphate. A unique tetradentate Schiff base ligand, -3 N-phenylbutanamide and its VO, Cr, Mn, Fe, Carbon Monoxide, Ni and Cu complexes have been synthesized. Therapy with the Cu complex at three different focuses subdued the solid tumor growth in experimental mice and increased the mean survival rate and the life period of Ascites tumor bearing mice in a focus dependent way. A new azo color ligand 2- [2'-azo] -4ethoxyphenol was prepared by reacting a diazonium chloride salt option of 2-amino-6methoxy benzothiazole and coupled with 4-ethoxy phenol in an alkaline ethanolic service. Nonetheless, artificial insemination anticancer and poisoning of ligand and Pt-Complex were examined by MTT cytotoxicity assay against lung cancer cells cell line and normal human umbilical capillary endothelial cells. Large-bite, bisphosphine, 2,6-bis-pyridine on therapy with [Mo24], [Ni22] And [MCl2] [M = Pd, Pt] Afforded equivalent chelate complexes [2,6-PPh2C3H2N22C5H3NMo4], [2,6-PPh2C3H2N22C5H3NNi2] And [2,6-PPh2C3H2N22C5H3NMCl2] [5, M = Pd; 6, M = Pt] Treatment of BDIP with one matching of [RuCl2] 2 led to a dinuclear complex [2,6-PPh2C3H2N22C5H3NRuCl22].
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rechem.2021.100120–2-Methoxy-5-(6-methoxypyridin-3-yl-imino-methyl)phenol and its transition metal complexes as potent antibacterial agents: Synthesis, characterization, theoretical investigations and biological evaluation.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/ma14247783 — DFT TD-DFT Framework of Mixed-Metal Complexes with Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical Bridging Ligands — Step-By-Step Investigations: Mononuclear, Dinuclear Homometallic, and Heterometallic for Optoelectronic Applications.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rechem.2021.100133 — Development of metallosupramolecular phosphatases based on the combinatorial self-assembly of metal complexes and organic building blocks for the catalytic hydrolysis of phosphate monoesters.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rechem.2021.100129 — Synthesis, cytotoxic, anticancer and antimicrobial activities of some metal complexes of a novel tetradentate Schiff base ligand, (E)-3-((2-((E)-(1-(2-hydroxyphenyl)ethylidene)amino)ethyl)imino)-N-phenylbutanamide.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rechem.2021.100245 — Synthesis, spectral characterization, antimicrobial evaluation studies and cytotoxic activity of some transition metal complexes with tridentate (N,N,O) donor azo dye ligand.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rechem.2021.100161 — Transition metal complexes of imidazole appended pyridyline linked bisphosphine, 2,6-bis(2-(diphenylphosphanyl)-1H-imidazol-1-yl)pyridine.
Zenodo — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Division of Chemistry, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-302 055, Rajasthan, India. Division of Chemistry, Institute of Basic Sciences, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Khandari Campus. [Bzo 3- -Pentaene N 2 O 2 MH 2 O] 2] 2. Where, MZ+ = Cu 2+, Carbon monoxide 2+, [Bzo 3- -Pentaene N 2 O 2 Ni 2] And [Bzo 3- -Pentaene N 2 O 2 M 2] 2, where, M 2+ = Cu 2+, Ni 2+, Carbon monoxide 2+ have been manufactured by the reaction of 4,4'-butylenedioxodibenzaldehyde and o -phenylenediamine/ p -phenylcnediamine in presence or metal salts by taking on design template method and characterized by essential evaluations, IR, 1 H NMR, electronic spooky research studies and magnetic minute worths. Division of Chemistry, University of Allahabad, Allahabad-211 002, Uttar Pradesh, India. Rare and priceless components have typically controlled inorganic photophysics and photochemistry, yet currently we are experiencing a paradigm shift towards less costly and much more bountiful steels. Although emissive complexes based upon chosen first-row change metals have long been recognized, recent conceptual innovations revealed that a much wider variety of elements in various oxidation states are able to be used for this objective. Division of Chemistry, Patna University, Patna-800 005, Bihar, India. A collection or new Cu II and Ni II binuclear complexes of Schiff base N, N’ -ethylencbis with some organic by-products or alkaline earth metals or general formula M a EA. Division of Chemistry, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-302 004, Rajasthan, India. The outcomes of anti-bacterial activity reveal that the Gram +ve germs S. Aureus and B. Subtilis are more prone than the Gram -ve bacteria E. Coli.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5791618 — Alkaline earth metal complexes of 17-membered oxa-azamacrocycles derived from a-diketones and 1, 13-diamino-4, 7, 10-trioxatridecane.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5805114 — Characterization and biological studies of some newly synthesized macrocyclic complexes of bivalent metal ions.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5801051 — Complexation behavior and stability of ternary complexes of glutathione and thymine involving HgII, PbII, CdII, ZnII, ColI and NiII metal ions.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5795743 — Luminescent First-Row Transition Metal Complexes.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5804877 — Synthesis and antimicrobial studies of binuclear complexes of CuII and NiII metal chelates of Schiff base N,N -ethylenebis(2-hydroxyaretophenonimine) with some organic derivatives of alkaline earth metals.
- https://zenodo.org/record/5801343 — Transition metal complexes of oximes derived from natural aldehydes : Synthesis, spectroscopic characterization and antimicrobial activities.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.