“Metal Complexes” Science-Research, February 2022, Week 4 — summary from NASA Technology Transfer Program, Astrophysics Data System, DOAJ and Zenodo
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
NASA Kennedy Space Center is looking for partners thinking about the business application of the Activated Metal Treatment System for dealing with polychlorinated biphenyls in paints. Current physical elimination techniques have the ability to remove PCB consisting of paint from surfaces; however, these methods commonly create a new waste stream that must be dealt with according to Toxic Substances Control Act regulation. NASA Langley Research Center has created a method for the synthesis of fiber-metal laminates by superhigh frequency plasma spray deposition. Using radio frequency plasma spray deposition supplies a special approach to the construction of FMLs with many benefits. NASA has created a novel hybrid supercapacitor system using upright graphene as an electrode material expanded straight on collection agency steels using a plasma improved chemical vapor deposition. NASA’s Langley Research Center has created a new strategy to allow the preparation of metal/composite hybrid laminates, additionally called fiber metal laminates, by depositing metal straight onto textile using a plasma deposition procedure. The NASA procedure deposits the metal on the fiber by means of plasma deposition. Exhaustion endurance is critical for the airworthiness of private and armed forces aging airplanes and for long-duration trips and deep space missions. The MMC consists of both form memory alloy reinforcements and some low-melting phase parts which, when warmed, basically secure the crack edges back with each other and flow material into the crack’s void for a high toughness repair. Current microfabrication techniques are well established for processing of Si-based corresponding metal-oxide-semiconductor and just obtain more facilities with each model.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-78 — Activated Metal Treatment System (AMTS) for Paints.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-170 — Fiber-Metal Laminate Manufacturing Technique.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/TOP2-223 — Metal Oxide-Vertical Graphene Hybrid Supercapacitors.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-99 — Plasma Deposition of Metal in Composite Panels.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/KSC-TOPS-80 — Self-Healing Aluminum Metal Matrix Composite (MMC).
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-304 — Simplified Complimentary Metal-oxide-semiconductor Manufacturing Technique.
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Hydroxytetrazole, a high-energy and nitrogen-rich ligand, was manufactured in this research. Additionally, the enhancement of 10 wt% of [Carbon monoxide 2 4] N can advance the high-temperature decay optimal of ammonium perchlorate by 115 K and reduce the activation energy by 37 kJ mol -1. A tripodal pyridyl-pyrazole based N, O donor ligand has been created, and it’s copper facility, [CuCl 2] 2. Facility 2 had the ability to create double-strand DNA scissions both in a minimizing and oxidizing environment, whereas complicated 1 broke the single-strand DNA in a minimizing environment just, suggesting its potential for anticancer therapeutics. Angiogenesis is the development of new members vessels and blood vessels from pre-existing capillary. Metal complexes reveal a broad variety of pharmacological activity and considerable initiatives are made for the advancement of metal complexes as medications. In this report, we present 5 new alkali metal complexes that displayed superb anticancer and antibacterial activities as options. The complexes in solution displayed excellent tasks against dental and lung cancer cells with the least toxicity toward typical cells when compared to the typical drug 5-fluorouracil and cisplatin. Nanocomposites of antioxidant activity were established by immobilization of a superoxide dismutase mimicking metal complex on three kinds of nanotubular systems. Upon immobilization on h-HNT-PSP and h-HNT-IP-2, higher superoxide extreme anion scavenging activities were obtained than for the non-immobilized Cu complicated due to structural adjustments and to the feasible communication between the radicals and the oppositely charged carriers. A new tetradentate Schiff base ligand was prepared from condensation of 4,6-dihydroxy-1,3-phenylenediethanone with ethane-1,2-diylbisdiethanamine. The octahedral environment for complexes stemmed from Schiff base ligand has been validated based upon outcomes of diffused and electronic reflectance spectral research and magnetic minute dimensions.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JSSCh.30822896H/abstract — 1-Hydroxy-1,2,3,4-tetrazole and its transition metal complexes: A family of green high-energy catalysts for ammonium perchlorate.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JMoSt125632479J/abstract — Dissociation of a tripodal pyridyl-pyrazole ligand and assortment of metal complex: Synthesis, structure, DFT, thermal stability, cytotoxicity, DNA cleavage, and molecular docking studies.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JMoSt125332272A/abstract — In-silico docking, synthesis, structure analysis, DFT calculations and energy frameworks of metal complexes to regress angiogenesis activity.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JMoSt125632506S/abstract — Mononuclear and tetranuclear alkali metal complexes: Synthesis, structural characterization, and in vitro anti-cancer and antimicrobial studies.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JMoSt125632492K/abstract — Superoxide dismutase mimicking nanocomposites based on immobilization of metal complexes on nanotubular carriers.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JMoSt125632496A/abstract — Synthesis, spectral characterization, antimicrobial evaluation and molecular docking studies on new metal complexes of novel Schiff base derived from 4,6-dihydroxy-1,3-phenylenediethanone.
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Four unique ligand-metal complexes were synthesized with the response of Fe, pleaseCo, Zn, and Zr with Schiff base gemifloxacin reacted with ortho-phenylenediamine to explore their biological tasks. The data of infrared, 1 H NMR, and molar conductivity show that GMFX- o-phdn responded as neutral tetra dentate ligand with metal ions via both oxygen atoms of the carboxylic group and two nitrogen atoms of azomethine team. Thermal analyses displayed that the decaying of the metal complexes exists in three steps with the final deposit of metal oxide. In Particularly, the parent ligand and Fe complex showed better antioxidant capacity at reduced checked focus than that of various other metal complexes where their IC 50 was 169. 7 and 164. 6 µg/ mL, specifically. Today’s short article is a short review of the theoretical modeling of spin transitions in polymetallic substances. As differentiated from many informative reviews on this subject, the here and now work is focused on the nature of cooperative interaction of the metal collections in molecular crystals with emphasis on the physical duty of molecular vibrations and phonons. In the structure of the described technique, we talk about the experimental information on spin crossover in the mononuclear [Fe 6] 2, binuclear [Fe 2 bpym] And tetranuclear [FeN 2] 4 · 4 · 2 compounds consisting of iron ions. Drug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa is swiftly establishing causing a major global risk. Specific therapies of these metal-tdda-phen complexes and in combination with the well-known antibiotic gentamicin were reviewed in vivo in larvae of Galleria mellonella contaminated with clinical isolates and lab strains of P. Aeruginosa. G. Mellonella had the ability to endure all test complexes up to 10 µg/ larva. The amalgamation of metal-tdda-phen complexes and gentamicin further magnified this response at lower concentrations, clearing a P. Aeruginosa infection that was previously resistant to gentamicin alone.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms23042110 — Biochemical Characterization of New Gemifloxacin Schiff Base (GMFX-o-phdn) Metal Complexes and Evaluation of Their Antimicrobial Activity against Some Phyto- or Human Pathogens.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/magnetochemistry8020024 — Cooperative Spin Transitions Triggered by Phonons in Metal Complexes Coupled to Molecular Vibrations.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/biomedicines10020222 — In Vivo Activity of Metal Complexes Containing 1,10-Phenanthroline and 3,6,9-Trioxaundecanedioate Ligands against Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infection in Galleria mellonella Larvae.
Zenodo — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Manuscript got 2 May 1981, modified 30 January 1986, approved 3 March 1986. The 1: 1 stoichiometry of the ternary calcium malatocitrate, calcium malatosuccinate, calcium tartaratocitrate, calcium tartaratomalate and calcium tartaratosuccinate, and 1: 2 calcium malatosuccinate complexes have been suggested by such research study. Department of Chemistry, Bambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar-768 019. Crystal field specifications calculated for Carbon monoxide Il and Ni II ions remain in arrangement with the recommended stereochemistry. Macromolecular Research Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, Ravenshaw College, Cuttack-753 003. The catalytic decay of KHSO 5 in existence of Curl ions and Cur II/ phenol pairs in liquid medium is facile and complies with first order kinetics CuSO 4/ hydroquinone couple catalyses KHSO 6 decomposition, the rate following the list below equation,-d[KHSO_5] Dt-β kα [Cu II] 0. 49 [HQ] 0. 98 [KHSO 6] 1. 16. The catalytic performance of Cu II, HQ and Cu II/ HQ couple has been developed from kinetic and spectrophotometric information. Division of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221 005. Infrared spooky studies reveal that the SaITH acts as a neutral bidentate ligand in the adduct complexes and as a tribasic pentadentate one in the neutral complexes. A control number 6 has been suggested around the metal ion in all the complexes.
- https://zenodo.org/record/6276663 — Alkaline Earth Metal Complexes. Reactions of Calcium Ions with Common Plant Acids.
- https://zenodo.org/record/6256240 — Complexes of 2-(2'-Hysroxy-l-naphthalidene)imino-5-p-anisyl-1,3,4-thiadiazole with a few Metal(II) Ions.
- https://zenodo.org/record/6254219 — Reaction of Polymerisation Initiators with Metal Salts and Metal Complexes in Solutions. Interaction of Potassium Monopersulphate with Copper(II) Salts and Copper(II) Hydroquinone Couple.
- https://zenodo.org/record/6256272 — Synthesis and Structural Studies of some Trivalent l anthanide Metal Complexes of Salicylaldehyde (N-o-Hycdroxybenzalidene)tyrosyl Hycdrazone.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.