“mRNA Vaccine” Science-Research, January 2022, Week 3 — summary from DOAJ and Europe PMC
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Abstract Background Little is understood regarding the security of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with rheumatic musculoskeletal condition. We examined the event of unfavorable occasions complying with immunization in RMD patients and heathy topics that received anti-SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine. We evaluated 5 believed cases verifying mild articular flares in 3 women with inflammatory joint inflammation while no disease reactivation was tape-recorded in patients with connective cells diseases; the incidence rate of RMD awakening was 0. 007 person/month. Unusual cases of immune thrombocytopenia occurring after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA injections have lately gotten to spotlight. At our Center, none of the other 76 grown-up fragile patients with ITP on immunosuppressive therapy who had gotten the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine, created such a severe thrombocytopenic recurrence. Follow-up of huge mates of patients receiving mRNA vaccine will address the concern as to whether it raises the risk of autoimmune conditions. Background The recommendations in several countries to stop utilizing the ChAdOx1 vaccine has resulted in vaccine programs integrating different Coronavirus Disease 2019 vaccine types, which demands understanding of vaccine performance of heterologous vaccine routines. The objective of this Danish across the country population-based cohort research study was therefore to estimate the VE against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 infection and COVID-19-related hospitalization and fatality adhering to the first dose of the ChAdOx1 vaccine and the combination of the ChAdOx1/mRNA injections. The people immunized with the first dosage of the ChAdOx1 vaccine dosage had an average age of 45 years. Background and purposes: The short-term documented antibody response to SARS-COV-2 vaccination in dialysis patients is high, with a seroconversion response rate of approximately 97%. Layout, setting, participants, and dimensions: in observational research, we determined SARS-COV-2 anti-spike antibody levels in dialysis patients that finished 2 doses of the BNT162b2 mRNA SAR S-COV-2 vaccine at 1 3 and 6 months after the second vaccine dosage. Results: One hundred and forty-two dialysis patients that had been immunized, 33 dialysis patients that had COVID-19 infection and 104 individuals in the control team consisted of.
- https://doi.org/10.1186/s13075-021-02674-w — Low frequency of disease flare in patients with rheumatic musculoskeletal diseases who received SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine.
- https://doi.org/10.4084/MJHID.2022.011 — Severe immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) following SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine in a girl on immunosuppressive treatment and in prolonged stable phase of ITP.
- https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1003874 — Vaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infection, hospitalization, and death when combining a first dose ChAdOx1 vaccine with a subsequent mRNA vaccine in Denmark: A nationwide population-based cohort study.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm11010064 — Waning Humoral Response 3 to 6 Months after Vaccination with the SARS-COV-2 BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine in Dialysis Patients.
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Erythema nodosum, the most develop of panniculitis, is mostly caused by numerous infective and non-infective illnesses and medications. She had been offered the first dosage of the same Covid-19 vaccine 29 days before the second without case. Purpose Immunogenicity of Covid-19 vaccines may be negatively affected by anti-cancer treatment. Approaches We prospectively examined IgG levels against SARS-CoV-2 spike healthy protein in 17 PBT patients following 2 doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine. Background: With the execution of mass vaccination war COVID 19, the safety of vaccine requires to be evaluated. Danger variable recognition might add to the stratification of high threat recipients for IHSR and ISRR. Background Little is learnt about the safety and security of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with rheumatic bone and joint illness. Final thought The low occurrence rate of condition awakening and the similar AEFI incident contrasted to controls need to reassure on mRNA vaccine safety and security in RMD patients. History A rapid immune response is crucial to ensure efficient protection against COVID-19. Approaches We prospectively enrolled 11 young healthy volunteers who got 2 doses of BNT162b2 21 days apart, and we researched their platelet and immune response prior to and after each dose of the vaccine, in regard to the kinetics of the humoral response. Introduction the polymorphism of the HLA system has been thoroughly researched in COVID-19 infection, nonetheless there is no information about the function of HLA on vaccine response. Methods we report right here are the HLA-A, -B, -C and DRB1 allelic regularities of n=111 individuals after BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine, picked on the basis of lower antibody levels after the 2nd dose among an overall of n=2569 vaccinees, and contrast them with the regularities of a referral population.
- https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR442696 — Erythema nodosum induced by Covid-19 Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA Vaccine.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35018613 — Immunogenicity of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine in patients with primary brain tumors: a prospective cohort study.
- https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR442196 — Incidence and Risk Factors of Immediate Hypersensitivity Reactions and Immunisation Stress-related Responses with COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35016701 — Low frequency of disease flare in patients with rheumatic musculoskeletal diseases who received SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35032087 — Platelet and immune signature associated with a rapid response to the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35025131 — Polymorphism of the HLA system and weak antibody response to BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.