“Nuclear Power” Science-Research, January 2022, Week 3 — summary from PubMed and DOAJ
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Kawauchi town in Fukushima prefecture was affected by the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant mishap, and residents needed to evacuate from their hometown in 2011. Compared to the other groups, residents in team 1 were even more completely satisfied with their present lives and were dealing far better with stress. Despite the fact that they had experienced a significant nuclear calamity, residents of Kawauchi village that went back to their home town in the early phase had a high feeling of fulfillment with their present life one year after the FDNPP accident. Futaba County was the area most affected by the 2011 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear reactor mishap. We examined reports from Fukushima Prefecture and regional communities, ambulance transportation information from the Futaba Fire Department, and patient data from Futaba Medical. Beforehand, the percentage of injuries brought on by occupational and traffic accidents enhanced swiftly to more than 30%. We assessed the life fulfillment and relevant factors, including the psychological wellness state, of residents of Kawauchi town, Fukushima Prefecture. Of all respondents, 275 had a feeling of belonging to the Kawauchi town community and 158 assumed that Kawauchi had recovered after the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station accident. Regression evaluation revealed that trauma checklist-Specific rating, sense of coming from the Kawauchi village community, opinion that Kawauchi town had recovered, timing of return to Kawauchi < 2 y and issues about consumption of mushrooms and wild plants from Kawauchi were separately connected with life fulfillment.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph19010543 — Evaluation of Residents’ Timing of Return to or New Settlement in Kawauchi Village, at 10 Years after the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph19010144 — Health and Medical Issues in the Area Affected by Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident.
- https://doi.org/10.1093/rpd/ncab186 — Life Satisfaction and Factors Affecting Satisfaction in Kawauchi Village Residents at 10 Y after the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident.
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
History: As an outcome of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear reactor accident, many residents left and were exposed to modifications in their living environment and socioeconomic standing, and to consistent stress factors. Methods: The research study reviewed data from yearly wellness check-ups for residents aged 40- 74 years covered by National Health Insurance from 2010 to 2017 carried out by Minamisoma City. A common 1100 MWe pressurized water activator is a second device set up at the seaside site of Pakistan. The result of control bank clusters on core radial power distribution is researched specifically. The effect of the ferrite phase on the precipitation of σ phase in a Z3CN20. 09 M cast austenitic stainless steel utilized for main coolant pipes of pressurized water reactor nuclear power plants was explored by utilizing isothermal heat-treatment, optical microscopy, transmission electron microscopy and electron probe microanalysis methods. By contrary, the fastest development of σ stage takes place in specimens with lengthy and slim ferrite due to one of the most α/ γ interfaces and greater Cr content in ferrite which are advantageous for advantageous nucleation and formation thermodynamics of σ stage. Thinking about short-term procedures where liquid/solid phase adjustment takes place, this paper focuses on the associated modeling and numerical therapy in the framework of Computational Fluid Dynamics simulations. In this context, if materials at play are dealt with as pure components, it is mandatory to distinguish two various phase modification temperature levels with a solid combination temperature level and a fluid solidification temperature. A loss-of-coolant mishap of nuclear reactor is simulated utilizing the system analysis code. The discharge coefficient of critical circulation model is identified so as to get the contract of activator pressure between the experiment and the experimental analysis, and is made use of for the plant evaluation. The prospective usage of secure fission products from the decay of radioactive pollutants in recreating the impact assessment of radioactivity releases from nuclear power terminals is examined. The limited application of steady fission items in the evaluation of Fukushima environmental samples is evaluated.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/16549716.2021.1918886 — Comparative risk assessment of non-communicable diseases by evacuation scenario– a retrospective study in the 7 years following the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/6319628 — Control Rod Modeling and Worth Calculation for a Typical 1100 MWe Nuclear Power Plant Using WIMS D4 and CITATION.
- https://doi.org/10.1590/1980-5373-mr-2017-0209 — Effect of Ferrite on the Precipitation of σ Phase in Cast Austenitic Stainless Steel Used for Primary Coolant Pipes of Nuclear Power Plants.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/math10010116 — Mathematical Modeling and Associated Numerical Simulation of Fusion Solidification Front Evolution in the Context of Severe Accident of Nuclear Power Engineering.
- https://doi.org/10.21152/1750-9518.104.22.168 — Safety evaluation of nuclear power plant based on multiscale analyses.
- https://doi.org/10.4103/rpe.rpe_40_21 — Stable isotope analysis in environmental impact assessment of radioactivity releases from nuclear power plants.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.