“Nucleic acid” Science-Research, November 2021 — summary from Astrophysics Data System, Springer Nature, PubMed, Wiley Online Library and Europe PMC
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Although metatranscriptomics and metagenomics are commonly utilized to identify bacteria and infections in human examples, couple of studies directly compare these approaches. The viral series were less by RNA sequencing, still two times as many virus genera were discovered, including some RNA viruses that were missed by DNA sequencing. An emulsion loop-mediated isothermal amplification platform was created to minimize the effect that contamination carries on assay efficiency. We have shown using angle-dependent light scatter strength as a means of real-time monitoring of a solution LAMP platform and fabricated a smartphone-based tracking system that revealed comparable trends as spectrophotometer light scatter information, confirming the technology for an area deployable platform. Together with current progression in structural biology and genome biology, structural characteristics of molecular systems including nucleic acids have stood out in the context of genetics regulation. Molecular simulation of nucleic acids is less industrialized than that of proteins yet, partly due to the physical nature of nucleic acids. Nucleic acid rehabs offer a new standard to rapidly respond to global illness. Towards this end, current scientific techniques have used mRNA and lipid nanoparticles to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic with unique vaccination methods, producing effective injections within one year of sequencing the SARS-CoV-2 genome. Since nucleic acid boosting modern technology has ended up being a crucial tool for illness diagnosis, the growth of specific used nucleic acid detection technologies in point-of treatment screening has become much more considerable. In addition, for various nucleic acid discovery methods, the MF-LAMP chip in this research revealed good applicability for both genome detection and genetics expression evaluation.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021NatSR.1118852A/abstract — Comparison of DNA and RNA sequencing of total nucleic acids from human cervix for metagenomics.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021NatSR.1119933D/abstract — Contamination-resistant, rapid emulsion-based isothermal nucleic acid amplification with Mie-scatter inspired light scatter analysis for bacterial identification.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211110749K/abstract — Molecular Dynamics Analysis of Biomolecular Systems Including Nucleic Acids.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021MRSBu.46.832A/abstract — Nucleic acid delivery and nanoparticle design for COVID vaccines.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021NatSR.1121019L/abstract — Passively driven microfluidic device with simple operation in the development of nanolitre droplet assay in nucleic acid detection.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
History Dengue, chikungunya and zika infections take place in tropical and subtropical areas of the world. Conclusions Owing to dengue viremia found past the standard 7 days and reduced degrees of circulating zika infection globally, a cutoff of 14 days from sign start to NAT suffices to diagnose severe cases. Background Although traditional one-step nucleic acid boosting is a useful molecular-staging approach, its complexity hinders its usage in medical method. The mean number of collected lymph nodes per situation was 24. 3 and the mean variety of lymph nodes utilized for pOSNA evaluation was 6. 9. Identifying the microbiology of swelling bentonite clays can aid predict the long-lasting behaviour of deep geological databases, which are recommended as an option for the monitoring of utilized nuclear fuel worldwide. Our information will be essential for global hazardous waste administration companies, showing that determining ideal style conditions with appropriate clay swelling properties will protect against development of the very same subset of clay-associated germs, despite clay origin or processing conditions. Objective The purpose of this research is to examine whether phacoemulsification can generate aerosolized single-stranded RNA and keep series honesty making use of an artificial eye model for speculative cataract surgical treatment. Methods A simulation of cataract surgical procedure was executed utilizing a former chamber eye model full of an ssRNA probe at various scalar dilutions. The precise picking up of 5-formylcytosine is of great significance due to the fact that 5fC not only figures out the nucleosome organization that regulates genetics expression but also serves as a prospective epigenetic marker for cancers. Owing to the low abundance of 5fC in genomic DNA as well as the strong disturbance signals introduced by its comparable consisting of cytosine, 5-carboxylcytosine, 5-methylcytosine, and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine, the high-sensitive metrology of site-specific 5fC is difficult. The majority of procedures for quantitative evaluation of biomarkers call for calibrations and target criteria. We develop the probe layout principles via academic simulations and speculative confirmation.
- https://doi.org/10.1186/s12879-021-06842-w — Experience with a triplex arbovirus nucleic acid test (NAT) at a Canadian Public Health Laboratory.
- https://doi.org/10.1245/s10434-021-10140-9 — Feasibility of Pooled One-Step Nucleic Acid Amplification for Molecular Staging of Pathologically Node-Negative Colon Cancer: A Prospective Multicenter Study.
- https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-01072-1 — Fifteen shades of clay: distinct microbial community profiles obtained from bentonite samples by cultivation and direct nucleic acid extraction.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00417-021-05350-6 — Phacoemulsification and nucleic acid-enriched aerosol: considerations from an eye model of cataract simulation.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-1229-3_8 — Quantification of Site-Specific 5-Formylcytosine by Integrating Peptide Nucleic Acid-Clamped Ligation with Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00216-021-03781-y — Stoichiometric approach to quantitative analysis of biomolecules: the case of nucleic acids.
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Many obstacles, such as virus infection, extreme weather conditions and lengthy farming durations, during the advancement of fish larvae have been observed, particularly in aquaculture. Jointly, LMWCSrNP can be a novel gene shipment system for zebrafish larvae and could be made use of to enhance applications in aquaculture. Routine patient screening for viral infections is essential to recognize contaminated individuals for treatment and to stop the spreading of infections to others. The exceptional security and high binding fondness of peptide nucleic acids to target nucleic acids might make PNA-based biosensors a superb starting point to establish new nucleic acid discovery modern technologies. Biomolecular folding in cells can be strongly influenced by spatial overlap/excluded volume communications with intracellular solutes. The results reveal that PEG advertises tertiary and second nucleic acid folding by simultaneously increasing the folding rate while decreasing the unfolding rate, with temperature-dependent research studies confirming that the source of PEG stablizing is consistent and mostly entropic with a true left out quantity crowding mechanism. The safety problems like immunogenicity and unacceptable cancer danger of viral vectors for DNA/mRNA injection shipment require the growth of non-viral vectors without any poisoning. Along with the application in the field of genetics vaccination and gene therapy, CPPs based nucleic acids delivery have been shown by its prospective application like genetics rna-sequencing, imaging, and editing. The advancement and application of metal nanoclusters in nucleic acid testing in the previous 10 years have been summarized. Fluorescence improvement and red shift can take place when the G-rich series gets close to Ag NCs or the corresponding DNA hair hybridizes with Ag NCs tail strand, which can be made use of to determine the nucleic acid. While protein-nucleic acid interactions are pivotal for many essential organic procedures, limited experimental data has made the growth of computational methods to qualify these communications a difficulty. To conquer this, we have curated the largest dataset of experimentally measured effects of mutations on nucleic acid binding fondness to date, incorporating 856 single-point mutations and 141 multiple-point mutations across 155 experimentally fixed complicateds.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2021.11.080 — A novel low-molecular-weight chitosan gamma-polyglutamic acid polyplexes for nucleic acid delivery into zebrafish larvae.
- https://doi.org/10.1002/bip.23481 — Cyclopentane peptide nucleic acid: Gold nanoparticle conjugates for the detection of nucleic acids in a microfluidic format.
- https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcb.1c07852 — Effects of Molecular Crowders on Single-Molecule Nucleic Acid Folding: Temperature-Dependent Studies Reveal True Crowding vs Enthalpic Interactions.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jconrel.2021.11.032 — Emerging landscape of cell-penetrating peptide-mediated nucleic acid delivery and their utility in imaging, gene-editing, and RNA-sequencing.
- https://doi.org/10.1039/d1dt03183j — Progress of metal nanoclusters in nucleic acid detection.
- https://doi.org/10.1093/nargab/lqab109 — mmCSM-NA: accurately predicting effects of single and multiple mutations on protein-nucleic acid binding affinity.
Wiley Online Library — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
SARS‐CoV‐2 nucleocapsid healthy protein plays essential duties in many actions of the viral life cycle, therefore standing for a vital medication target. Outcomes with each other not just specify CTD as the unique binding domain for ATP and nucleic acid, yet apply our previous proposition that ATP has been evolutionarily exploited by SARS‐CoV‐2 to finish its life cycle in the host cell. Fundamentally, ATP arises to act at mM as a cellular variable to control the user interface in between the host cell and virus lacking the capability to generate ATP. Routine patient screening for viral infections is crucial to determining infected people for treatment and to stopping the spreading of infections to others. The remarkable stability and high binding affinity of peptide nucleic acids to target nucleic acids could make PNA‐based biosensors an outstanding starting factor to develop new nucleic acid detection technologies. We report the application of cyclopentane‐modified PNAs to capture target nucleic acids in a microfluidic channel, and the use of bioorthogonal PNAs conjugated to gold nanoparticles as probes to semi‐quantitatively signal the visibility of a target nucleic acid obtained from HIV‐1. Techniques for functionalizing diverse tetrahedral framework nucleic acids have been extensively explored since the first successful construction of tFNA by Turberfield. One‐pot annealing of a minimum of 4 DNA single strands is the most usual method to prepare tFNA, as it maximizes the price, return, and speed of assembly. Moreover, the structural programmability of tFNA makes it possible for the growth of static tFNA‐based nanomaterials using engineering of practical oligonucleotides or restorative particles, and dynamic tFNAs using accessory of stimuli‐responsive DNA apparatuses, causing potentially applications in targeted therapies, tissue regeneration, antitumor techniques, and antibacterial treatment.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pro.4221 — CTD of SARS‐CoV‐2 N protein is a cryptic domain for binding ATP and nucleic acid that interplay in modulating phase separation.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bip.23481 — Cyclopentane peptide nucleic acid: Gold nanoparticle conjugates for the detection of nucleic acids in a microfluidic format.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adma.202107820 — Functionalizing Framework Nucleic Acid‐Based Nanostructures for Biomedical Application.
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
The human testis can be contaminated by a great deal of RNA and DNA viruses. While different RNA virus infections might cause orchitis and impair testicular functions, DNA virus infection hardly ever affects the testis. History: Cancer nanovaccine has become an encouraging technique for cancer cells immunotherapy. Outcomes: SNA nanoparticle boosted DOX buildup at the lump cells to induce lump cells apoptosis and autophagy to trigger both ICD-triggered and autophagy-mediated Th1-type immune responses. Rapid and prevalent analysis screening is important to giving timely patient treatment and decreasing transmission of extreme intense respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Positive, negative, and total percent agreement between the Visby COVID-19 examination and the recommendation technique were computed. Purposes We conducted a nationwide external top quality assessment research study of extreme intense respiratory disorder coronavirus 2 nucleic acid amplification screening in Japan. The EQA samples comprised 6 RNA and full-process controls. Function of evaluation Molecular forms of allergen-specific immunotherapy are continuously arising to improve the efficiency of the therapy, to reduce the duration of procedures and to stop any type of negative effects. Co-administrations of major pet cat irritant Fel d 1 with high dosages of CpG-ODN lowered Th2 airway inflammation through tolerance induction moderated by GATA3+ Foxp3hi Treg cells as well as very early anti-inflammatory TNF/TNFR2 signaling cascade. Abstract While protein- nucleic acid interactions are essential for many vital biological procedures, limited experimental information has made the development of computational techniques to qualify these communications an obstacle. Graphical Abstract Graphical Abstract The results of numerous point mutations on the binding affinity of nucleic acids is properly forecasted by mmCSM-NA.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34453520 — Differential Effects of Viral Nucleic Acid Sensor Signaling Pathways on Testicular Sertoli and Leydig Cells.
- https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR421486 — Drug-Loaded Liposomal Spherical Nucleic Acid as an Effective Cancer Nanovaccine.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/PMC8595255 — Evaluation of the Visby medical COVID-19 point of care nucleic acid amplification test.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/PMC8595969 — Nationwide external quality assessment of SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid amplification tests in Japan.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34387280 — Nucleic acid vaccines and CpG oligodeoxynucleotides for allergen immunotherapy.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/PMC8600011 — mmCSM-NA: accurately predicting effects of single and multiple mutations on protein–nucleic acid binding affinity.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.