“Numerical Analysis” Science-Research, December 2021, Week 2 — summary from Astrophysics Data System, DOAJ and Springer Nature
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Blade coaters are most typically utilized for finishing paper and paperboard with higher efficiency. The efficiency of short-dwell blades coaters depends on many variables such as the properties of the finishing material, layout of the finish storage tank, the sorts of flow behavior taking location inside the tank, etc. This investigation is committed to evaluate the epistemic uncertainty associated with the nonlinear analysis of enhanced concrete columns characterized by high slenderness utilizing numerical codes. Accepting that the degree of unpredictability associated with the experimental tests established has decreased, the epistemic unpredictability linked to non-linear numerical simulations can be measured characterizing the model uncertainty arbitrary variable comparing the outcomes of numerical results to the linked speculative ones. Numerical simulation reported on warm transfer and fluid circulation in a two-dimensional rectangular mini network entirely full of Ag/water. Based on the outcomes discovered, it can be ended that lowering the worths of slip coefficient enhances the convective warm transfer coefficient and consequently the Nusselt number but increases the slip rate at the wall and temperature dive values. Car wind resistant is one of focus that can be extensively created and can boost car performance. Making use of this component can additionally lower back tire drag by 49. 85% with a back tire drag value at 0. 981 N. Title: Numerical analysis of the effect of flip-ups configuration variants on the aerodynamic performance of the back wheel of the student formula vehicle. It is understood and experimentally shown often times that ultrasonic vibrations in the gas stage add to the appearance of stationary acoustic flows. A model of the influence of vortex acoustic circulations on the efficiency of heap is recommended. This paper offers a technological description and characteristics of heat accumulation system procedure in one of the Polish combined heat and power plants. An important concern in the case of warm water storage tanks is thermal stratification brought on by the distinction in thickness between higher-temperature water, located at the top of the warm water storage space tank and colder water at its bottom.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021JPhCS2090a2053S/abstract — A higher-order numerical analysis to study the flow physics and to optimize the design of a short-dwell blade coaters for higher efficiency.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021MS&E.1203c2102G/abstract — Influence of Slenderness on the Evaluation of Epistemic Uncertainty Related to Non-Linear Numerical Analysis of RC Columns.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021E3SWC.32104008B/abstract — Numerical analysis of forced convection heat transfer in a rectangular micro-channel totally filled with Ag water nano fluid in slip flow regime using the lattice Boltzmann method.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021AIPC.2403c0002F/abstract — Numerical analysis of the effect of flip-ups configuration variations on the aerodynamic performance of rear wheel of the student formula car.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021JPhCS2094b2076K/abstract — Numerical analysis of the influence of vortex acoustic flows on the efficiency of agglomeration.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021E3SWC.32300009D/abstract — Transient numerical analysis of charging a heat accumulator in a combined heat and power plant.
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
This short article makes a contrast between different Digital Image Correlation approaches to determinate the primary mechanical characteristics of composite materials. In this study, 6 square enhanced concrete flat plates with dimensions of mm were checked under a concentrated tons applied on a column located at the center of the slabs. Among these pieces was the control specimen, whereas, in the others, steel angles were made use of, dealt with in the connection region in between the column and the piece to explore the effect of the presence of these collars on punching shear stamina. Concentrated solar thermal/power systems are progressing to run at greater temperatures to drive advanced cycles and thermochemical processes. Industrial solar receivers have been limited to operation listed below 600 ° C due to the historic trade-off in between operation temperature level and effectiveness, and the operating temperature limitations of the liquid conventional warm transfer fluids. The motion of water sharing copper and aluminum nanoparticles on a heated relocating sheet when thermal radiation and stretching/shrinking surface is substantial and is investigated in this study to announce the rising results of volume fractions, thermal radiation, and moving criteria on this transportation phenomenon. Thermal layer density declines originally and then enhances in the top and lower solutions for the higher values of the thermal radiation parameter. Since thermowells are susceptible to tiredness damage in petroleum breaking gas pipelines, in this paper, the LES technique is used to mimic the flow around thermowells via two-way thermal-fluid-solid combining, the inner root causes of thermowell damage are checked out, and measures for boosting the thermowell security are proposed. The results of this research study show that after mounting the interference device and maximizing the installation angle, the displacement contortion of the thermowell and the equal stress is reduced by 57. 2% and 72. 1%, respectively, which suggests the safety renovation of the thermowell structure and the performance of the method. The mechanical properties of high-toughness engineering cementitious compounds were evaluated, and a damages integral model of the materials was built. The strength and direction of seismic waves influenced the damage of the composite frameworks somewhat, and the applicability of the new composite structure to side seismic waves is significantly better than that to axial waves.
- https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3132393 — A Comparative Study of 2D and 3D Digital Image Correlation Approaches for the Characterization and Numerical Analysis of Composite Materials.
- https://doi.org/10.48084/etasr.4497 — Experimental and Numerical Analysis of the Punching Shear Resistance Strengthening of Concrete Flat Plates by Steel Collars.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecmx.2021.100127 — Experimentally validated pore-scale numerical analysis for high-temperature (>700°C), high-efficiency (>90%) volumetric solar receivers.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/4294985 — Numerical Analysis of Cu+Al2O3 H2O Hybrid Nanofluid of Streamwise and Cross Flow with Thermal Radiation Effect: Duality and Stability.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/7759673 — Numerical Analysis of Dynamic Characteristics of Thermowell Based on Two-Way Thermo-Fluid-Solid Coupling.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/1518763 — Numerical Analysis of the Seismic Response of Tunnel Composite Lining Structures across an Active Fault.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Hidden pipelines act as lifelines for infrastructural advancement as they are extensively used as service providers of essential materials such as oil, gas, chemicals, etc. The risk-free vertical deepness of hidden pipe is taken as 3. 5 times the size of ground and straight distance of buried pipeline from the nearby edge of ground is taken as 2 times the width of ground, where the result of buried pipelines bearing capability of footing is less. The totally free atmospheric air is sucked by a multi-stage air compressor through a filter and pressed to a particular working pressure. The compressed feed air fed into the air filtration device at low temperatures leads to higher molecular warmth exchange by the molecular sieves inside the purification device. Coastal areas like Kochi, Nellore and Gujarat coastlines have deep deposits of very compressible clay layers. Lots of negotiation responses and the actions of stress around the joint have been evaluated. The material practices constitutive equations play a central duty in the engineering parts analysis. In this study we concentrate on the analysis of cyclic practices of Aluminum alloy 2024, taking into consideration various hardening models and recognition techniques. In the previous few years, the number of tunnels built and construction in a number of populated cities substantially enhanced for far better infrastructure development. In passage stack problem, various heap behaviour is observed for differing passage position with regard to load. This study predicts the intermetallic substance’s manufacturing through numerical analysis of a 2 mm density AA6061-T6 and a 2 mm high galvanized steel welded joint by air conditioner pulse MIG welding. The intermetallic substances are brittle to joint toughness in the bonded joint of dissimilar material, recommending that the intermetallic compounds be minimized.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-5601-9_12 — Numerical Analysis of Buried Pipelines Located in Slopes.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-4489-4_17 — Numerical Analysis of Dry Nitrogen-Water Chilling Unit of an Air Separation Unit.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3383-6_57 — Numerical Analysis of Jointed Piles.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-86446-0_15 — Numerical Analysis of Kinematic Hardening Effect in Cyclic Loading of Aluminum Alloy 2024.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-5601-9_31 — Numerical Analysis on Interaction of Single Pile Tunnel System.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3934-0_9 — Predictions of Intermetallic Compounds in AC Pulse MIG of Dissimilar Materials Between Aluminium Alloy and Galvanized Steel by Numerical Analysis.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.