“Prostate Cancer” Science-Research, March 2022, Week 1 — summary from Springer Nature, Wiley Online Library, ClinicalTrials.gov and PubMed
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Abstract Prostate cancer is the 2nd most common kind of cancer in people worldwide. Purpose While the existing expertise based on the influence of prostate cancer and its therapy on sexuality and affection has been created by Western populations, there is an absence of such proof in the Asian context. Conclusions The findings exposed that computer treatment considerably impaired patients’ sex-related functions, and their sex-related health needs were mainly unmet by doctor. Objective To review the performance of the sign administration after radiotherapy group treatment to enhance urinary system signs in men with prostate cancer. Techniques The randomised regulated trial recruited males from one radiotherapy centre in the UK after medicinal radiotherapy or brachytherapy and with modest to extreme urinary system signs and symptoms specified as ratings ≥ 8 on the International Prostate Symptom Score survey. Objective We investigated the experiences of Japanese guys with sex-related disorder related to different prostate cancer therapies. Results Japanese men with sexual disorder related to prostate cancer treatments experienced the following: a wish to preserve sex-related function and problem in decision-making concerning the initial treatment for prostate cancer; a loss of worths associated with sexual dysfunction; unpredictability relating to the repercussions of sexual dysfunction; a sense of calm with less unfavorable results of sexual dysfunction at the very early therapy stage; an effort to accept sexual dysfunction; and administration of their changed body at the later therapy stages. Objective To assess the vibrant nature of self-reported health-related lifestyle and morbidity burden in males identified with prostate cancer, we performed a follow-up study of the Life After Prostate Cancer Diagnosis research study cohort 12 months after initial study. Methods The LAPCD research study gathered info from 35823 males across the UK that were 18- 42 months post-diagnosis of prostate cancer. Goal To recognize what matters to patients and medical professionals when discussing cancer medicines’ influence on health-related lifestyle. Utilizing blended techniques, prostate cancer medical professionals and patients going to prostate cancer clinics and support systems were asked which domains/domain components would be vital to them when discussing the effect prostate cancer medicines have on their HRQoL.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12033-021-00414-8 — Bioinformatics Prediction and Analysis of MicroRNAs and Their Targets as Biomarkers for Prostate Cancer: A Preliminary Study.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-021-06720-w — Men’s experiences of sex and intimacy after prostate cancer treatment in China: a qualitative study.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-021-06749-x — Randomised controlled trial to investigate the effectiveness of the symptom management after radiotherapy (SMaRT) group intervention to ameliorate lower urinary tract symptoms in men treated for prostate cancer.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-021-06728-2 — Sexual dysfunction associated with prostate cancer treatment in Japanese men: a qualitative research.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-021-06650-7 — Stability of health-related quality of life and morbidity burden from 18 months after diagnosis of prostate cancer: results of a UK-wide population-based outcome cohort.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-021-06724-6 — What matters to patients and clinicians when discussing the impact of cancer medicines on health-related quality of life Consensus-based mixed methods approach in prostate cancer.
Wiley Online Library — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Irregular expression of circular RNA is securely connected to cancer development. Furthermore, miR‐411‐5p straight targeted PGK1, and miR‐411‐5p upregulation restrained PCa cell malignant behaviors by means of lowering PGK1. We assumed that questionable results pertaining to the epidemiological relationship between flowing 25‐hydroxyvitamin D, 25D, and the danger of prostate cancer occurrence are partly due to completing risks. To check the theory, we researched associations throughout 25D, PCA and fatality in 2578 middle‐aged men coming from the Kuopio Ischaemic Heart Disease Risk Factor Study. This work took a look at microRNA‐1290’s results on managing the deadly phenotype of prostate cancer cells. We performed in vivo studies to validate exactly how miR‐1290 affected tumour formation within the mouse model. Prostate cancer is a growth with an excellent heterogeneity, both at a clinical and molecular level. In order to identify new genetics implicated in PCa progression, we performed numerous differential genetics expression evaluations over combined samples contrasting main prostate cancer cells versus healthy and balanced prostatic tissue of PCa patients. Chemoresistance seriously hinders the therapy performance of human cancer cells, including prostate cancer. FOXK1 was determined as a target of miR‐497‐5p and FOXK1 overexpression showed similar results on cell development and PTX resistance with miR‐497‐5p inhibition in PTX‐resistant PCa cells. Prostate cancer is the most typically diagnosed malignancy and the 2nd leading source of cancer‐related fatalities in men. Clinical and laboratory‐based research studies have determined alternate pathways that trigger the failing of AR signal restraint and consequent development of castration‐resistant prostate cancer.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/and.14406 — Circ_0076305 facilitates prostate cancer development via sponging miR‐411‐5p and regulating PGK1.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/and.14410 — How competing risks affect the epidemiological relationship between vitamin D and prostate cancer incidence A population‐based study.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/and.14396 — Hsa‐miR‐1290 is associated with stemness and invasiveness in prostate cancer cell lines by targeting RORA.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ijc.33988 — Identification of novel prostate cancer genes in patients stratified by Gleason classification: role of antitumoral genes.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ddr.21924 — TRPM2‐AS promotes paclitaxel resistance in prostate cancer by regulating FOXK1 via sponging miR‐497‐5p.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pros.24324 — βArrestin1 regulates glucocorticoid receptor mitogenic signaling in castration‐resistant prostate cancer.
ClinicalTrials.gov — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
You have a very early stage of prostate cancer that can be dealt with efficiently with surgery or radiation. Added prostate biopsies will be done at your first repeat biopsy at Year 1, and when a medical professional thinks it is needed. Male will be randomized to every of two arms for a total of 24 subjects: calcitriol alone or placebo. Baseline laboratory assays, consisting of product Serum, urine and psa calcium and creatinine, will be performed and the EPIC questionnaire will be finished. Prostate carcinoma is the second most typical malignancy detected in men. Cells procurement method in which regular and malignant prostate cancer cells might be obtained at the time of scientifically indicated analysis and/or healing intervention. -To get blood samples from patients with prostate cancer for genotyping evaluations. Genetic differences will be associated with prostate cancer diagnosis and prognostic signs. Through making use of a possible registry, the private investigators will collect information on patient characteristics consisting of age, co-morbidities, imaging and biopsy details, and prior treatments. The investigators will capture practical end results making use of health and wellness relevant quality of life questionnaires including the EPIC set of questions, MSHQ-EjD, ipss, and iief-5. This is a potential, single arm, phase 2 professional test. Patients getting SOC MRI assisted biopsy will obtain additional PET led biopsies as suggested in a single session.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00490763 — Active Surveillance in Prostate Cancer: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00482157 — Calcitriol or Placebo in Men for Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02594202 — Care of the Prostate Cancer Patient and Prospective Procurement of Prostate Cancer Tissue.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00923221 — Collection of Blood From Patients With Prostate Cancer.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03492424 — Outcomes of Focal Therapies for Prostate Cancer.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03429244 — PSMA-PET for Biopsy and Treatment Guidance in Primary Prostate Cancer.
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Irregular expression of round RNA is firmly linked to cancer development. RT-qPCR was used to analyze phosphoglycerate, microrna-411–5p and circ_0076305 kinase 1 expression in PCa cells and cells. Circ_0076305 silencing could repress cell growth, movement and glycolysis while triggering apoptosis in PCa cells. Additionally, miR-411–5p directly targeted PGK1, and miR-411–5p upregulation limited PCa cell deadly behaviors via reducing PGK1. There is a boosted incidence of prostate cancer among World Trade Center -subjected responders and community members, with preliminary evidence suggestive of more hostile condition. While previous research is encouraging of differences in DNA methylation and gene expression therefore of WTC exposure, as measured in blood of healthy individuals, the epigenetics of WTC PC tissues has yet to be checked out. Bisulfite-treated DNA was removed from growth tissue blocks and utilized to examine global DNA methylation with the MethylationEPIC BeadChip. In final thought, long-lasting epigenic changes connected with WTC dust exposure were observed in PC cells. Chemoresistance seriously prevents the therapy efficiency of human cancers, consisting of prostate cancer. MiR-497–5p was bound to TRPM2-AS and its restraint reversed the impacts of TRPM2-AS knockdown on cell progression and PTX resistance in PTX-resistant PCa cells. FOXK1 was identified as a target of miR-497–5p and FOXK1 overexpression showed similar effects on cell development and PTX resistance with miR-497–5p inhibition in PTX-resistant PCa cells. In conclusion, TRPM2-AS knockdown subdued cell progression and PTX resistance in PTX-resistant PCa cells by miR-497–5p/ FOXK1 axis.
- https://doi.org/10.1111/and.14406 — Circ_0076305 facilitates prostate cancer development via sponging miR-411–5p and regulating PGK1.
- https://doi.org/10.1093/carcin/bgac025 — Global DNA methylation of WTC prostate cancer tissues show signature differences compared to non-exposed cases.
- https://doi.org/10.1002/ddr.21924 — TRPM2-AS promotes paclitaxel resistance in prostate cancer by regulating FOXK1 via sponging miR-497–5p.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.