“Quantum entanglement” Science-Research, April 2022, Week 2 — summary from Astrophysics Data System and Arxiv
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Newton’s universal legislation of gravitation and three legislations of activity, obtained from the observations and concepts of Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo and others, were utilized to take astronauts to the moon and return them safely to earth. General relativity is a geometric theory, not a law, regarding gravity. Wave-particle duality is just one of the most essential representations of quantum items. Entanglement of magnons in the nearest-neighbor Heisenberg model on Lieb latticework with out-of-plane Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya antisymmetric spin coupling and exterior magnetic field is studied. We acquire the habits of the von Neumann degeneration and concurrence as a function of the DM stamina, analyzing the effect of magnon bands on quantum entanglement. Furthermore, the quantum relationships in some fermions models such as the two-dimensional non-Hermitian model on LL lattice and the tight-binding model on the LL latticework have been also evaluated. As a trademark of a pure quantum result, quantum entanglement has provided unique routes to define condensed matter systems. Right here, from the point of view of quantum entanglement, we disclose exotic quantum physics in non-Hermitian quasicrystals. We examine a course of experimentally possible models for non-Hermitian quasicrystal chains, in which uneven hopping and intricate possible coexist.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022JPhCS2197a2017K/abstract — Does quantum entanglement turn Rowlands’ ‘principle of duality’ into a ‘law’.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022PhyE.14115235L/abstract — Quantum entanglement and magnon Hall effect on the Lieb lattice model.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022PhRvB.105l1115C/abstract — Quantum entanglement of non-Hermitian quasicrystals.
Arxiv — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
In specific unique conditions, such as at a black hole or in an evenly increasing frame, vacuum variations appear to provide rise to a finite-temperature environment. Noticeably, we show that vacuum entanglement can also conspire to make a subsystem of a gapped system at no temperature level look like a hot gapless system. We examine the growth of entanglement between 2 adjacent regions in a tripartite, one-dimensional many-body system after a quantum satiate. We investigate the entanglement attributes in the connecting system of a quantized optical field and a two-level system which is statically driven, called the uneven quantum Rabi model. We check out a basic attribute of communication mediated by the gravitational areas of spatially superposed masses. As a whole, entanglement is not always created by non-locc or indivisible procedures, and one can consider a model of gravity defined by an inseparable operation which does not create entanglement. The quantum disturbance between the decays of entangled neutral kaons is researched while doing so ϕ→K_S K_L →π^+π^-π^+π^- which displays the characteristic Einstein- Podolsky- Rosen relationships that protect against both kaons from decaying right into π^+π^- at the same time. The results follow no deviation from quantum mechanics and CPT balance, while for some specifications the accuracy gets to the fascinating level at which- in one of the most optimistic scenarios- quantum gravity impacts might show up. Orbital angular momentum multiplexed knotted state is a vital quantum resource for high dimensional quantum data processing. We show that the quantum comprehensibility of the OAM multiplexed curriculum vitae entangled state carrying topological charges l=1 and l=2 are the very same as that of the Gaussian setting with l=0 in a noisy network.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2204.01791v1 — Boiling quantum vacuum- Thermal subsystems from ground state entanglement.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.17254v1 — Entanglement Negativity and Mutual Information after a Quantum Quench: Exact Link from Space-Time Duality.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2109.12277v4 — Entanglement resonance in the asymmetric quantum Rabi model.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.09369v3 — Path-entangling evolution and quantum gravitational interaction.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2111.04328v2 — Precision tests of Quantum Mechanics and CPT symmetry with entangled neutral kaons at KLOE.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2204.00727v1 — Quantum coherence of an orbital angular momentum multiplexed continuous-variable entangled state.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.