“Quantum entanglement” Science-Research, January 2022 — summary from PubMed, DOAJ, Astrophysics Data System and Arxiv
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Entanglement in between photons at telecommunication wavelengths and long-lived quantum memories is just one of the fundamental demands of long-distance quantum communication. In this Letter, we report the first demonstration of entanglement between a telecom photon and a collective spin excitation in a multimode solid-state quantum memory. Benefiting from the on-demand readout from the spin state, we expand the entanglement storage in the quantum memory to up to 47. 7 μs, which could enable the circulation of entanglement between quantum nodes separated by distances of as much as 10 km. The ground state, magnetization situation and the local bipartite quantum entanglement of a combined spin-1/ 2 Ising-Heisenberg model in a magnetic field on planar latticeworks formed by identical corner-sharing bipyramidal plaquettes is taken a look at by combining the specific analytical idea of generalised decoration-iteration mapping changes with Monte Carlo simulations utilizing the Metropolis algorithm. The ground-state stage representation of the model entails 6 different stages, specifically, the typical ferrimagnetic stage, fully saturated phase, two distinct quantum ferrimagnetic stages, and two macroscopically degenerate quantum ferrimagnetic phases with 2 chiral degrees of freedom of the Heisenberg triangular collections. The low-temperature values of the concurrence demonstrate that the bipartite quantum entanglement of the Heisenberg rotates in quantum ferrimagnetic phases is area independent, yet twice as solid if the Heisenberg spin arrangement is distinct as it is two-fold degenerate. Quantum language models in which words are designed as a quantum superposition of sememes have demonstrated a high degree of model transparency and good post-hoc interpretability. We suggest a NN model with a unique entanglement embedding component, whose function is to transform word series into a knotted pure state representation. The suggested QLM with EE is recommended to apply on classic computer tools with a quantum-inspired NN framework, and mathematical experiments show that QLM-EE attains superior efficiency contrasted with the classic deep NN models and various other QLMs on concern answering datasets.
- https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.127.210502 — Entanglement between a Telecom Photon and an On-Demand Multimode Solid-State Quantum Memory.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/e23121671 — Ground State, Magnetization Process and Bipartite Quantum Entanglement of a Spin-1 2 Ising-Heisenberg Model on Planar Lattices of Interconnected Trigonal Bipyramids.
- https://doi.org/10.1109/TCYB.2021.3131252 — Quantum Language Model With Entanglement Embedding for Question Answering.
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Quantum entanglement is among the essential resources in quantum information processing. Our speculative outcomes show the classical connections for corresponding properties have solid resolution capacity to verify entanglement for 2 qubit pure states and Werner states. The ground state, magnetization circumstance and the local bipartite quantum entanglement of a combined spin- 1/ 2 Ising- Heisenberg model in a magnetic field on planar lattices formed by identical corner-sharing bipyramidal plaquettes is checked out by incorporating the precise logical idea of generalized decoration-iteration mapping improvements with Monte Carlo simulations utilizing the Metropolis algorithm. The low-temperature worths of the concurrence demonstrate that the bipartite quantum entanglement of the Heisenberg spins in quantum ferrimagnetic stages is area independent, but two times as strong if the Heisenberg spin setup is unique as it is two-fold degenerate. In this write-up, we study a quantum entanglement circulation switch that serves k users in a star topology. We also learn that generally, increasing the barrier dimension from one to 2 qubits per link is advantageous to most systems, whereas increasing the buffer size even more generates decreasing returns. Abstract Quantum modern technology permits unequaled levels of data and software security. Probabilistic single programs harness these capabilities for quantum-assisted classic computations by encoding classic software in small quantum states causing computer programs that can be made use of just once. There are many problems in cellular communications can not be dealt with typically. This paper deals with the needed standards and evaluations for future quantum solutions to the common mobile cloud networks. Abstract It is popular that a beam of light splitter can be utilized as a resource of photon quantum entanglement. Typically, quantum entanglement and photon statistics take into account the constancy of the reflection coefficient R or the transmission coefficient T of the BS, where R + T = 1 R + T = 1.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/photonics8120525 — Experimental Certification of Quantum Entanglement Based on the Classical Complementary Correlations of Two-Qubit States.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/e23121671 — Ground State, Magnetization Process and Bipartite Quantum Entanglement of a Spin-1 2 Ising–Heisenberg Model on Planar Lattices of Interconnected Trigonal Bipyramids.
- https://doi.org/10.1109/TQE.2021.3058058 — On the Stochastic Analysis of a Quantum Entanglement Distribution Switch.
- https://doi.org/10.1038/s41534-021-00435-w — Probabilistic one-time programs using quantum entanglement.
- https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3136782 — Quality of Service of Quantum Entanglement in Mobile Networks.
- https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-89838-5 — Quantum entanglement and statistics of photons on a beam splitter in the form of coupled waveguides.
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Wave-particle duality and entanglement are 2 fundamental characteristics of quantum auto mechanics. Consequently, the specific quantum state of photon C is undefined, which applies the undefined setups of the MZI for photon S. This is recognized by utilizing three plunged phase-stable interferometers for three photons. The ground state, magnetization scenario and the local bipartite quantum entanglement of a combined spin- 1/2 Ising- Heisenberg model in an electromagnetic field on planar lattices formed by identical corner-sharing bipyramidal plaquettes is checked out by incorporating the specific logical principle of generalised decoration-iteration mapping improvements with Monte Carlo simulations using the Metropolis algorithm. The low-temperature worths of the concurrence show that the bipartite quantum entanglement of the Heisenberg rotates in quantum ferrimagnetic phases is area independent, however two times as strong if the Heisenberg spin arrangement is special as it is two-fold degenerate. Matter-light interaction is at the center of diverse research areas from quantum optics to condensed matter physics, opening new fields like laser physics. As a characteristic of pure quantum result, quantum entanglement has supplied non-traditional routes to condensed matter systems. Below, from the perspective of quantum entanglement, we reveal unique quantum physics in non-Hermitian quasicrystals. The quantum entanglement in between 2 excitons in two-dimensional materials, installed in an optical microcavity, was examined. The energy eigenstates of a Jaynes-Cummings like Hamiltonian for two qubits coupled to a single cavity setting have been determined. Quantum networks call for parallel quantum entanglement in between pairs of remote quantum memories for functional applications. A solitary photon with high-dimensional inscribing first ensnares with all QMs in one node, brings about hybrid entanglement in between a high-dimensional photon and two-dimensional QMs, and afterwards it connects with QMs in the various other nodes and converts the hybrid entanglement to entanglement in between several sets of QMs in a proclaimed way.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211211659W/abstract — Controlling wave-particle duality with quantum entanglement.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211207233G/abstract — Ground State, Magnetization Process and Bipartite Quantum Entanglement of a Spin-1 2 Ising-Heisenberg Model on Planar Lattices of Interconnected Trigonal Bipyramids.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211211692S/abstract — Multiferroic-enabled magnetic exciton in 2D quantum entangled van der Waals antiferromagnet NiI2.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211213411C/abstract — Quantum Entanglement of Non-Hermitian Quasicrystals.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv211203064M/abstract — Quantum entanglement between excitons in two-dimensional materials.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021PhRvA.104f2409X/abstract — Quantum entanglement creation for distant quantum memories via time-bin multiplexing.
Arxiv — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Gate model quantum computers guarantee to resolve presently unbending computational troubles if they can be operated at scale with lengthy comprehensibility times and high fidelity reasoning. We present the first demonstrations of quantum algorithms on a programmable gate model neutral atom quantum computer system in an architecture based on specific resolving of solitary atoms with firmly concentrated optical beam of lights checked across a two-dimensional range of qubits. We research the full checking stats and symmetry-resolved entanglement degenerations of integer and fractional quantum Hall states. This generates the actions of FCS and entropies in the limitation of large perimeters: in an appropriate variety of changes, FCS is Gaussian and entanglement spreads uniformly among various charge industries. As a hallmark of pure quantum effect, quantum entanglement has provided unusual routes to condensed matter systems. Here, from the point of view of quantum entanglement, we disclose exotic quantum physics in non-Hermitian quasicrystals. Quantum variational optimization has been presented as a choice to fix optimization troubles much faster and at a larger range than what classical approaches enable. We find evidence that applying conditional value at risk type cost functions boosts the optimization, raising the possibility of overlap with the optimum remedies. Recognizing the limiting capacities of timeless methods in mimicing complicated quantum systems is of critical value for quantum innovations. Many advanced approaches have been recommended and just recently used to test quantum benefit experiments, unique efficient techniques for approximate simulation of complex quantum systems are highly required. Current investigations of the quantum properties of an antiferromagnet in the spin wave approximation have determined the eigenstates as two-mode pressed sublattice states. We derive the complete statistics of the sublattice magnon number with wave number k⃗ in the ground state and reveal that magnons are created in sets with opposite wavevectors, thus, leading to entanglement of both settings.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.14589v1 — Demonstration of multi-qubit entanglement and algorithms on a programmable neutral atom quantum computer.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.13854v1 — Equipartition of Entanglement in Quantum Hall States.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.13411v1 — Quantum Entanglement of Non-Hermitian Quasicrystals.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2103.14479v2 — Quantum variational optimization: The role of entanglement and problem hardness.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.14046v1 — Simulating quantum circuits using the multi-scale entanglement renormalization ansatz.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2108.01942v2 — Theory of quantum entanglement and the structure of two-mode squeezed antiferromagnetic magnon vacuum.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.