“Quantum Information” Science-Research, February 2022 — summary from Astrophysics Data System and Arxiv
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Relativistic Quantum Information Theory is a prospering research location of physics, yet, there has been no methodical mathematical therapy in the area. In the language of the bundle concept, one can create a vector package over the collection of all possible motion states of a substantial fragment, in whose fibers the moving fragment’s internal quantum state as viewed by a taken care of inertial viewer is inscribed. When used to problems in quantum information science, we suggest a collection of data-centric heuristics for improving the efficiency of machine learning systems. We find that it is not constantly optimum to engineer training readies to specifically match the anticipated circulation of a target circumstance, and instead, efficiency can be even more enhanced by prejudicing the training set to be somewhat extra blended than the target. A basic short-pulse generator circuit based upon electronic gates is created for brief electric pulse of concerning 12 ns at Full Width at Half Maximum and 3. 6 Volt amplitude for driving a laser diode. This testimonial works as a concise introductory study of modern compressive tomography developed since 2019. Perfect transfer of the two-qubit quantum information in the spin chain without any kind of magnetic area is investigated. On the basis of this, we propose an academic system to attain the quantum control of the two-qubit quantum information ideal transfer by using this electromagnetic field, to ensure that the excellent transfer time of information can be managed randomly as required. We consider the equilibration characteristics of a two-level quantum system in contact with numerous organized reservoirs that lug quantum information. We developed a micromaser-like quantum master equation based on repetitive communications and reveal that some information is transferred from the quantum tank right into the quantum system in the steady-state.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220104324L/abstract — Bundle Theoretic Descriptions of Massive Single-Particle State Spaces; With a view toward Relativistic Quantum Information Theory.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220109134L/abstract — Data-Centric Machine Learning in Quantum Information Science.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021JPhCS2145a2058B/abstract — Low-cost laser diode pulse generator for quantum information applications.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021IJQI.1940003T/abstract — Modern compressive tomography for quantum information science.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022InJPh.96.391W/abstract — Research on controlling the perfect transfer of the two-qubit quantum information in spin chain.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022PhLA.42627887K/abstract — Transfer of quantum information via a dissipative protocol for data classification.
Arxiv — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
The weak-value-amplification technique has been thoroughly taken into consideration and disputed in the area of quantum accuracy dimension, mostly owing to the minimized Fisher information triggered by the reduced possibility of effective post-selection. % We reveal that the post-selection treatment entailed in the WVA system can make a blend of meaningful states work better than a pure meaningful state with identical ordinary photon numbers. We reveal exactly how preparation unpredictability connections that are developed as sums of variances may be tightened by utilizing the quantum Fisher information to quantify quantum fluctuations. A historical question in quantum gravity relates to the localization of quantum information; one way to formulate this concern is to ask how subsystems can be defined in quantum-gravitational systems. The quantum Cram \’er-Rao bound sets a fundamental limitation on the accuracy of honest parameter estimate in quantum systems, associating the uncertainty in establishing a specification to the inverse of the quantum Fisher information. While ideal parameter estimation has already been observed for quantum devices entailing a limited variety of levels of freedom, our approach provides a flexible and effective speculative tool to discover the Cram \’er-Rao bound and the quantum Fisher information in systems of greater complexity, as appropriate for quantum innovations. The black hole information paradox has been hotly questioned for the last couple of decades, without complete resolution. Up until just recently, Jeffrey Bub and Itamar Pitowsky, on the framework of an information theoretic view of quantum mechanics, claimed first that the measurement issue in its regular formula there match effectively two dimension troubles, with a different level of significance and, second, that the analysis of a quantum measurement is a problem just if other assumptions, taken by Pitowsky and Bub to be unneeded ‘convictions’, are thought.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2201.13016v1 — Fisher information analysis on post-selection involved quantum precision measurements using optical coherent states.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2109.06900v2 — Improving sum uncertainty relations with the quantum Fisher information.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.03207v2 — On the questions of asymptotic recoverability of information and subsystems in quantum gravity.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2003.08373v2 — Quantum Fisher information measurement and verification of the quantum Cramér-Rao bound in a solid-state qubit.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.11306v2 — Simple analog of the black-hole information paradox in quantum Hall interfaces.
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2202.00510v1 — The Information-Theoretic View of Quantum Mechanics and the Measurement Problem(s).
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.