“Sensor fusion” Science-Research, November 2021 — summary from Springer Nature
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
The quick growth of mass-market sensing units constructed in mobile devices has motivated a range of ubiquitous pedestrian navigating applications. After integrating with smartphone GNSS position, the root mean square value of PDR straight setting mistake is concerning 1. 34 m, and the multi-source information-enhanced PDR has the capability to constantly placing in open skies, building occlusion and interior scenarios under complicated pedestrian walking conditions. This paper offers the examination of sensor fusion in between two types of sensors for things discovery which is utilized to be geared up in the application of autonomous vehicles prototype. This research includes use of low-cost sensing units including 2D Lidar and ultrasonic sensors where the investigation is conducted by incorporating the collected data from both sensors and afterwards executing the barrier discovery formula technique through sensor fusion. In current years, human position estimation has ended up being a very crucial research subject in the context of control engines, and exoskeletons. In this paper, we recommend a Long Short-Term Memory and Convolutional Neural Networks based Hybrid Deep Neural network, aimed to estimate human present while handling lots. Tool problem surveillance plays a considerable duty in tool pre-diagnosis and wellness monitoring system. The reduced-dimensional features were input right into backpropagation neural network, support vector regression and radial basis function neural network models, which were proposed to develop the prediction model between multi-sensor fusion attributes and tool wear. The important means of communication for deaf people is sign language. Provided the familiarity absence of hearing people with the detailed language exercised by deaf people, developing an analysis system which makes less complicated communication between deaf people and the social environment gives the impact of being necessary.
Please keep in mind that the text is machine-generated by the Brevi Technologies’ Natural language Generation model, and we do not bear any responsibility. The text above has not been edited and/or modified in any way.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s10291-021-01196-x — An enhanced foot-mounted PDR method with adaptive ZUPT and multi-sensors fusion for seamless pedestrian navigation.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-4597-3_68 — Investigation on Accuracy of Sensors in Sensor Fusion for Object Detection of Autonomous Vehicle Based on 2D Lidar and Ultrasonic Sensor.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-69547-7_74 — LSTM and CNN Based IMU Sensor Fusion Approach for Human Pose Identification in Manual Handling Activities.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-81007-8_68 — Multi-sensor Fusion Technology and Machine Learning Methods for Milling Tool Wear Prediction.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12530-020-09365-y — Vision-based continuous sign language recognition using multimodal sensor fusion.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.