“Triple negative Breast Cancer” Science-Research, April 2022, Week 1 — summary from Europe PMC, Springer Nature, DOAJ and PubMed
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Background PD-L1 receptor expression in breast cancer tissue can be examined with different anti-human PD-L1 monoclonal antibodies. The percentage of PD-L1 positive lump cells in regard to the complete number of tumor cells was figured out. History Xian-ling-lian-xia-fang, a Chinese medicine preparation, is commonly used in the treatment of triple negative breast cancer. Animal experiments also found that XLLXF can inhibit tumor growth and VM development in the TNBC xenograft model. Stage I-III triple-negative breast cancer makes up about 15–20% of new medical diagnoses of very early breast cancer. Herein we will supply a review of current scientific studies of neoadjuvant immune checkpoint preventions in patients with triple-negative breast cancer, specifically concentrating on the recently provided and published GeparNUEVO, keynote-522 and impassion031 trials. Purpose We took a look at genetic expression, germline variant, and somatic anomaly attributes connected with pathologic response to neoadjuvant durvalumab plus radiation treatment in basal-like triple negative breast cancer. In the recognition cohort, an immune-rich 5-gene trademark revealed higher expression in pCR cases in the durvalumab arm but not in placebo arm or in immune-poor cancers cells. Function Based on the tumor-promoting functions of extracellular vesicles and PD-L1/ 2-bearing EV subpopulations, we examined their possible as surrogate pens for condition development or eligibility requirements for PD-1 immune checkpoint restraint methods in early triple-negative breast cancer. Outcomes Compared to healthy controls, patients had a tenfold greater EV concentration and substantially raised PD L2 EV yet not PD L1 EV levels. Oestrogen associated receptor α took part in the regulation of oxidative metabolic process and mitochondrial biogenesis, and was overexpressed in many cancer cells consisting of triple-negative breast cancer. A set of new ERRα inverted agonists based on p-nitrobenzenesulfonamide theme were uncovered and substance 11 with high potent activity might considerably inhibit the transcription of ERRα-regulated target genes.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35377046 — Immunohistochemical assessment of PD-L1 expression using three different monoclonal antibodies in triple negative breast cancer patients.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35379271 — Investigating the mechanism of Xian-ling-lian-xia-fang for inhibiting vasculogenic mimicry in triple negative breast cancer via blocking VEGF MMPs pathway.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35378995 — KEYNOTE-522, IMpassion031 and GeparNUEVO: changing the paradigm of neoadjuvant immune checkpoint inhibitors in early triple-negative breast cancer.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35377948 — Predictive markers of response to neoadjuvant durvalumab with nab-paclitaxel and dose dense doxorubicin cyclophosphamide in basal-like triple negative breast cancer.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35366112 — Programmed death receptor ligand-2 (PD-L2) bearing extracellular vesicles as a new biomarker to identify early triple-negative breast cancer patients at high risk for relapse.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34894977 — The discovery of a novel series of potential ERRα inverse agonists based on p-nitrobenzenesulfonamide template for triple-negative breast cancer in vivo
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Background PD-L1 receptor expression in breast cancer tissue can be analyzed with different anti-human PD-L1 monoclonal antibodies. PD-L1 receptors were immune histochemically discolored with 3 anti-human PD-L1 monoclonal antibodies: 22C3 and 28–8 for discoloration of lump cell membranes and cytoplasm, SP142 for immune cell discoloration. Background Xian-ling-lian-xia-fang, a Chinese medication decoction, is commonly made use of in the therapy of triple negative breast cancer. Animal experiments additionally discovered that XLLXF can inhibit lump growth and VM development in the TNBC xenograft model. Objective Based on the tumor-promoting functions of extracellular vesicles and PD-L1/ 2-bearing EV subpopulations, we reviewed their prospective as surrogate markers for illness progression or qualification criteria for PD-1 immune checkpoint restraint approaches in very early triple-negative breast cancer. Final thought, this study highlights PD L2_EV as an encouraging biomarker for threat evaluation of TNBC patients and represents the basics for added studies presenting PD-L2_EV as an eligibility criterion for PD-1 ICI strategies. Purpose We intended to evaluation the impact of radiation treatment and establish forecast models of diagnosis in very early elderly triple negative breast cancer by utilizing machine learning. Stratified analyses by phase demonstrated that patients with phase II and phase III apart from stage I can take advantage of chemotherapy. Hyper signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 signaling is often discovered in human triple-negative breast cancer and gastric cancer, causing uncontrolled lump growth, resistance to chemotherapy, and poor diagnosis. Thus, our study gives unique STAT3 inhibitor with considerable antitumor task in human TNBC and gastric cancer nurturing persistently active STAT3. History Triple-negative breast cancer is one of the most difficult subtype of breast cancer and does not gain from the existing targeted therapies. Technique and results We evaluated five GEO datasets being composed of 657 breast lumps by GEO2R online software to accomplish common differentially expressed genetics in between TNBC and non-TNBC growths.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00404-022-06529-w — Immunohistochemical assessment of PD-L1 expression using three different monoclonal antibodies in triple negative breast cancer patients.
- https://doi.org/10.1186/s13020-022-00597-5 — Investigating the mechanism of Xian-ling-lian-xia-fang for inhibiting vasculogenic mimicry in triple negative breast cancer via blocking VEGF MMPs pathway.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00432-022-03980-9 — Programmed death receptor ligand-2 (PD-L2) bearing extracellular vesicles as a new biomarker to identify early triple-negative breast cancer patients at high risk for relapse.
- https://doi.org/10.1186/s12877-022-02936-5 — The impact of chemotherapy and survival prediction by machine learning in early Elderly Triple Negative Breast Cancer (eTNBC): a population based study from the SEER database.
- https://doi.org/10.1038/s41401-021-00718-0 — The novel STAT3 inhibitor WZ-2–033 causes regression of human triple-negative breast cancer and gastric cancer xenografts.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s11033-021-07093-3 — The role of FOXC1 FOXCUT DANCR axis in triple negative breast cancer: a bioinformatics and experimental approach.
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Background: Triple-negative breast cancer is related to an inadequate diagnosis when contrasted to hormone receptor- positive breast cancer cells. Methods: All patients treated for phase I- III TNBC that had undertaken curative-intent surgery at a large academic clinical center between January 2013 and May 2018 were included in this retrospective research. Triple-negative breast cancer is an aggressive subtype of breast cancer, which is characterized by the overall absence of human skin growth element receptor 2, progesterone receptor, and estrogen receptor expression. Cinobufacini shot is the liquid extracted from the dry skin of Bufo gargarizans, which is extensively used for the therapy of deadly lumps. Background: Breast cancer is a big tough issue for public health and wellness. Triple negative breast cancer is a subtype of breast cancer which is much more hostile; without any specific therapy standards are readily available. ObjectivesTriple-negative breast cancer is specified as a highly hostile type of breast cancer which does not have specific biomarkers and medicine targets. The inflammatory DAMPs subtype was forecasted to have the greatest response rate to immunotherapy, recommending that the built DAMPs clustering had potential for immunotherapy efficacy forecast. The present research study discovers the possible mechanism of Yiqi yangyin jiedu Recipe on triple negative breast cancer via taking on network pharmacology and experimental validation. In vitro and in vivo experiments showed that YQYYJDR could inhibit the growth of triple negative breast cancer and cause cell apoptosis. The purpose of this study was to check out the expression of miRNA regulated by c-myc and its mechanism in 3 negative breast cancer. We constructed MDA-MB-231 cell line with low expression of c-myc by lentivirus short hairpin RNA, examined the miRNA expression account of MDA-MB-231 cell line with different expression degrees of c-myc by high-throughput sequencing innovation, gotten differential miRNA by bioinformatics analysis and analytical analysis, and validated hsa-mir-4723–5p by Quantitative Real-time polymerase domino effect.
- https://doi.org/10.1177/17588359221085556 — Chemotherapy regimen choice and patient outcomes in early-stage triple-negative breast cancer: a retrospective analysis.
- https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2022.797873 — Cinobufacini Injection Inhibits the Proliferation of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Through the Pin1–TAZ Signaling Pathway.
- doi.org/https://dx.doi.org/10.21608/svuijm.2021.89232.1203 — Clinicopathological Characteristics and Androgen Receptor Expression of Triple Negative Breast Cancer: A Retrospective Study in Upper Egypt.
- https://doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2022.870914 — Immunogenic Cell Death-Relevant Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns and Sensing Receptors in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Molecular Subtypes and Implications for Immunotherapy.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/9465124 — Study on Mechanism of Yiqi Yangyin Jiedu Recipe Inhibiting Triple Negative Breast Cancer Growth: A Network Pharmacology and In Vitro Verification.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/21655979.2022.2056824 — The role of microRNA-4723–5p regulated by c-myc in triple-negative breast cancer.
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Elaeagnus angustifolia is utilized as a natural medicine in the Middle East to take care of numerous human conditions. Our research implicates that EA blossom essence may have an essential capacity as an anticancer drug against TNBC. Phase I-III triple-negative breast cancer makes up approximately 15–20% of new medical diagnoses of very early breast cancer. Here we will give an introduction of current clinical research of neoadjuvant immune checkpoint inhibitors in patients with triple-negative breast cancer, specifically focusing on the recently presented and published GeparNUEVO, keynote-522 and impassion031 trials. Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women. This research study targets at examining the possible duty of ncRNAs in regulating MSLN, PIG-C and CD80 in BC. It remains unclear whether there are racial disparities in mortality between women of various races who have the exact same subtype of breast cancer when growth stage and dimension and treatment are regulated for. The present research study aimed to check out whether racial differences in death existed between women of different races who had the same subtype of breast cancer when health insurance, lump phase and dimension and therapy were managed for in a large cohort of women with breast cancer in the United States. Signal transducers and activators of transcription 1 is a vital transcription aspect that manages the growth, survival, distinction and apoptosis of numerous lump cells. The impacts of CircIFI30 on the stability of CDCA4 mRNA were validated in an additional function study. The movement and angiogenesis of endothelial progenitor cells call for the involvement of WTAPP1. WTAPP1 was upregulated in tumor tissues of TNBC patients and high expression degrees of WTAPP1 in growth cells predicted inadequate survival.
- https://doi.org/10.3389/fnut.2022.871667 — Elaeagnus angustifolia Plant Extract Induces Apoptosis via P53 and Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 Signaling Pathways in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Cells.
- https://doi.org/10.2217/fon-2021-1647 — KEYNOTE-522, IMpassion031 and GeparNUEVO: changing the paradigm of neoadjuvant immune checkpoint inhibitors in early triple-negative breast cancer.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lfs.2022.120523 — NEAT1: Culprit lncRNA linking PIG-C, MSLN, and CD80 in triple-negative breast cancer.
- https://doi.org/10.3892/mco.2022.2528 — Racial disparities in health insurance, triple-negative breast cancer diagnosis, tumor stage, treatment and survival in a large nationwide SEER cohort in the United States.
- https://doi.org/10.1615/JEnvironPatholToxicolOncol.2021039794 — STAT1 Mediates the Transcription of CircIFI30 and Promotes the Progression of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer by Up-Regulating CDCA4.
- https://doi.org/10.1615/CritRevEukaryotGeneExpr.2021039983 — Upregulated IncRNA WTAPP1 in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Predicts Survival.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.