“Type 1 Diabetes” Science-Research, December 2021, Week 3 — summary from DOAJ, MedlinePlus Genetics and Springer Nature
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
ABSTRACT Objective: Adipose tissue-derived stromal/stem cells and vitamin D have immunomodulatory actions that could be useful for type 1 diabetes. We aimed in this research study to explore the security and effectiveness of ASCs + daily cholecalciferol for 6 months in patients with recent-onset T1D. ABSTRACT Objective: People with Down’s syndrome have a greater threat of establishing type 1 diabetes mellitus and might have specific scientific attributes contrasted to T1D patients without DS. The mean age at medical diagnosis of T1D was 4. 9 ± 3. 9 years in the T1D+DS group and 6. 4 years ± 3 in the T1D control group; early medical diagnosis occurred in 3 T1D+DS patients yet just in one T1D control patients, both recommending lower age of medical diagnosis in the T1D+DS group, although without analytical significance. ABSTRACT Objective: Flash sugar monitoring is significantly made use of in type 1 diabetes mellitus monitoring. This study intended to analyze glycated hemoglobin and body mass index in the first year of FGM usage in patients with T1D and to recognize predictive aspects of benefit connected with its usage. ABSTRACT Objectives: The purpose of this research study was to investigate the diversification of the organization in between glycemic irregularity and oxidative stress pens in T1DM patients under day-to-day live insulin therapy. Final thought: in every day life insulin treatment, young T1DM patients have greater plasmatic NO than healthy and balanced topics. ABSTRACT Objective: The aim of the research was to evaluate the autoimmunity in first degrees loved ones of patients with type 1 diabetes and the progression to T1DM after 10 years of comply with up in the Brazilian population. ABSTRACT Objective: As research has reported the participation of angiopoietin-2 in the pathogenesis of diabetic retinopathy, the goal of this study was to investigate the organization between the ANGPT-2 rs2442598 polymorphism and DR. Materials and approaches: this case-control research consisted of 107 patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus and DR and 129 patients with T1DM without DR and with ≥ 10 years of DM. Final thought: Our information showed, for the very first time, an organization in between the ANGPT-2 rs2442598 A allele and threat for DR in T1DM patients from southerly Brazil.
- https://doi.org/10.20945/2359-3997000000368 — Adipose tissue-derived stromal stem cells + cholecalciferol: a pilot study in recent-onset type 1 diabetes patients.
- https://doi.org/10.20945/2359-3997000000365 — Characteristics of type 1 diabetes mellitus in children and adolescents with Down’s syndrome in an admixed population.
- https://doi.org/10.20945/2359-3997000000405 — Flash glucose monitoring system: impact on glycemic control and body mass index in type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- https://doi.org/10.20945/2359-3997000000338 — Relationship between short and long-term glycemic variability and oxidative stress in type 1 diabetes mellitus under daily life insulin treatment.
- https://doi.org/10.20945/2359-3997000000370 — Ten years follow up of first degree relatives of type 1 diabetes patients: presence of autoimmune biomarkers and the progression to diabetes in a retrospective cohort.
- https://doi.org/10.20945/2359-3997000000417 — The rs2442598 polymorphism in the ANGPT-2 gene is associated with risk for diabetic retinopathy in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus in a Brazilian population.
MedlinePlus Genetics — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Hereditary pancreatitis is a hereditary problem defined by recurrent episodes of swelling of the pancreatic. Hereditary pancreatitis progresses to recurrent acute pancreatitis with several episodes of severe pancreatitis that repeat over a duration of at least a year; the variety of episodes an individual experiences differs. Many people with hereditary pancreatitis additionally create irregular calcium deposits in the pancreas by very early in adult years. Due to a decrease in insulin manufacturing due to a loss of pancreatic function, regarding a quarter of people with genetic pancreatitis will establish type 1 diabetes mellitus by mid-adulthood; the risk of establishing diabetes boosts with age. Difficulties from pancreatic cancer cells and type 1 diabetes mellitus are the most usual causes of death in people with hereditary pancreatitis, although individuals with this condition are believed to have a normal life span. Histiocytosis-lymphadenopathy plus syndrome is a group of problems with overlapping indicators and signs that influence many parts of the body. Like H disorder, PHID creates spots of hyperpigmented skin with hypertrichosis. Type 1 diabetes takes place when the body does not create adequate of the hormonal agent insulin, bringing about dysregulation of blood sugar degrees. Affected individuals can also have joint deformities called contractures in their fingers or toes and hearing loss. One of the most usual features of familial Rosai-Dorfman disease is lymphadenopathy, normally impacting lymph nodes in the neck. Type 1 diabetes is a problem defined by extraordinarily high blood glucose levels. An absence of sugar in cells prompts the liver to try to compensate by launching more sugar right into the blood, and blood sugar can end up being exceptionally high. Over years, the chronic high blood sugar level connected with diabetes might trigger damage to blood vessels and nerves, causing problems affecting many organs and tissues. Kidney damage might happen and can cause kidney failure and end-stage kidney illness. People with type 1 diabetes are also at increased risk of cardiovascular disease, strokes, and problems with sex-related and urinary function.
- https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/hereditary-pancreatitis — Hereditary pancreatitis.
- https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/histiocytosis-lymphadenopathy-plus-syndrome — Histiocytosis-lymphadenopathy plus syndrome.
- https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/type-1-diabetes — Type 1 diabetes.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
History The improved thrombotic milieu in diabetes adds to raised danger of vascular events. Verdicts Patients with diabetes react in a different way to the antiplatelet and profibrinolytic results of aspirin compared to controls. Aims/hypothesis The objective of this work was to assess the relationship between dish nutrients and postprandial blood glucose response in people with type 1 diabetes on a hybrid closed-loop system. Techniques The dietary make-up of 1264 meals was examined by 7-day food records completed by 25 individuals with type 1 diabetes on HCLSs. Aims/hypothesis We evaluated the real-world impact of flash screen usage on HbA_1c levels and diabetic ketoacidosis and serious hospitalised hypoglycaemia rates among people with type 1 diabetes in Scotland and across sociodemographic strata within this population. The difference in DKA and SHH rates in between FM-exposed and -unexposed person-time was assessed amongst users, using generalised straight mixed models with a Poisson likelihood. Aims/hypothesis Methods to determine individuals at highest risk for type 1 diabetes are essential for the effective implementation of disease-modifying interventions. When the correlation between HOMA2-B and type 1 diabetes risk was assessed in combination with added variables known to affect type 1 diabetes development, AUC-ROC was highest for the single-Aab+ group’s risk of progression at 2 years. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is a persistent disease identified by chronic hyperglycemia. Due to the greater dropout rates from therapy in individuals with T1DM and EDs, we also discuss the ramifications for treatment and recovery of these patients since joint work in between diabetes and psychological wellness groups is necessary to ensure the ideal administration of these specific situations. Aims/hypothesis This prospective, empirical study takes a look at organizations between 51 urinary system metabolites and the threat of development of diabetic person nephropathy in individuals with type 1 diabetes by employing an automated NMR metabolomics technique ideal for massive urine sample collections. Techniques We gathered 24-h pee examples for 2670 people with type 1 diabetes from the Finnish Diabetic Nephropathy research and gauged metabolite focus by NMR.
- https://doi.org/10.1186/s12933-021-01427-y — A randomised controlled trial to assess the antithrombotic effects of aspirin in type 1 diabetes: role of dosing and glycaemic control.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-021-05587-0 — Dietary determinants of postprandial blood glucose control in adults with type 1 diabetes on a hybrid closed-loop system.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-021-05578-1 — Flash monitor initiation is associated with improvements in HbA_1c levels and DKA rates among people with type 1 diabetes in Scotland: a retrospective nationwide observational study.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-021-05573-6 — HOMA2-B enhances assessment of type 1 diabetes risk among TrialNet Pathway to Prevention participants.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-81174-7_25 — Type 1 Diabetes and Disordered Eating Behavior.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-021-05584-3 — Urinary metabolite profiling and risk of progression of diabetic nephropathy in 2670 individuals with type 1 diabetes.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.