“X-ray” Science-Research, April 2022, Week 4 — summary from DOAJ, Europe PMC, Springer Nature, PubMed, Astrophysics Data System, DOE Pages, NASA Technology Transfer Program and Wiley Online Library
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
In this work, an easy, facile growth method for up and down aligned ZnO thin film is made and its application in the direction of methane gas sensing units is shown. A ZnO seed layer was prepared on the substrate via a sputtering method, after that a ZnO nanorod was made making use of a hydrothermal method. We present a miniaturized and wide field-of-view X-ray and Gamma-ray imager containing a segmented 2D optics-collimator coupled to the high-sensitivity semiconductor pixel detector Timepix furnished with a high-Z sensor. The tool was created to validate little spacecraft borne observation in open space of tough X-ray and Gamma-ray sources both of holy and climatic beginning. At the end of 2019, a severe public wellness hazard called coronavirus disease will spread quickly worldwide. Hence, numerous innovations that allow rapid discovery of COVID-19 can supply high detection accuracy to health professionals to make the right choices. The possibility of radiation of high-energy gamma quanta with energies of the order of 100 GeV by ultrarelativistic electrons on centers in solid X-ray areas with intensities up to ∼ 10 27 Wcm − 2 was theoretically researched. Under these problems, spontaneous gamma quanta are released in a narrow cone with energies close to the energy of the preliminary electrons. The quantification and localization of elastic strains and issues in crystals are necessary to forecast the performance and regulate of materials. On the one hand, progression in optical components for focusing X-rays currently makes it possible to lug out X-ray diffraction mapping with a resolution in the 50- 100 nm variety, while lensless imaging strategies reach a typical resolution of 5- 10 nm. Thai Amulets are discovered in many kinds in Thailand. Phra Kru Nadune is among the essential amulets developed in the Dvaravati period that have been discovered in Nadune district, Mahasarakham province, northeastern Thailand.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/nano12081285 — An Operando X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy Study on Sensing Characteristics of Vertically Aligned ZnO Thin Film for Methane Gas Sensors.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/universe8040241 — Directional-Sensitive X-ray Gamma-ray Imager on Board the VZLUSAT-2 CubeSat for Wide Field-of-View Observation of GRBs in Low Earth Orbit.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/technologies10020037 — Lightweight Neural Network for COVID-19 Detection from Chest X-ray Images Implemented on an Embedded System.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/universe8040218 — Radiation of High-Energy Gamma Quanta by Ultrarelativistic Electrons on Nuclei in Strong X-ray Fields.
- https://doi.org/10.3390/nano12081363 — X-ray Diffraction Imaging of Deformations in Thin Films and Nano-Objects.
- https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/202226104003 — X-ray spectroscopy study on Thai amulet of Phra Kru Nadune.
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
This research aimed to examine the result of different growth temperatures on the resistance of Listeria monocytogenes and Yersinia enterocolitica to low-energy X-ray irradiation and elucidate the mechanisms of resistance variability. The outcomes expose that the crucial mechanisms for the adjustment in resistance of L. Monocytogenes and Y. Enterocolitica to X-ray irradiation under various development temperatures are efflux pump breakdown and DNA damages, specifically. History Ultrahigh dose-rate irradiation was reported to be efficient in growth control while lowering regular cells radiotoxicity. Full blood count and cytokine concentration dimension discovered that the inflammatory blood cell counts and pro-inflammatory cytokine focus were elevated at the intense phase after both FLASH-IR and CONV-IR. Over the last decade, lead halide perovskites have drawn substantial research interest in the area of photovoltaics, light-emitting gadgets, photodetection, ionizing radiation detection, and so on. The basic qualities and valuable properties of halide perovskites for direct and indirect X-ray detection are after that talked about. In this write-up, we establish a relativistic exact-two-component nonorthogonal setup interaction for calculating L-edge X-ray spectra. This article, to our knowledge, is the very first time NOCI has been used for relativistic wave functions. Encapsulation of active substances in biopolymer beads ends up being a commonly established approach to obtain efficiency for many applications. Furthermore, we contrasted the SSA of microbeads acquired from pure water and from a widely made use of cell culture medium, and we followed the textural evolution of a water alginate sample throughout the first step of a gentle drying process. Multi-energy X-ray discovery is searched for a vast array of applications consisting of medical imaging, protection checking and commercial flaw evaluation. Here we report the style of upright matrix perovskite X-ray detectors for multi-energy detection, based upon the depletion habits of X-ray within the detector and machine learning algorithm.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/IND607708252 — Growth temperature-induced changes in resistance of Listeria monocytogenes and Yersinia enterocolitica to X-ray irradiation.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35451077 — Radioprotective effect of X-ray abdominal FLASH irradiation: Adaptation to oxidative damage and inflammatory response may be benefiting factors.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35443239 — Recent Advances in Lead-free Double Perovskites for X-ray and Photodetection.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35451435 — Relativistic nonorthogonal configuration interaction: application to L 2,3 -edge X-ray spectroscopy.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/IND607630283 — Small angle x-ray scattering to investigate the specific surface of hydrated alginate microbeads.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35449122 — Vertical matrix perovskite X-ray detector for effective multi-energy discrimination.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Among the troubles confronted by medical physicists is the irregularity in medical imaging gadget constancy screening methods and acceptable resistance advertised by various international requirements established by Medical Physics Professional organizations around the globe. The thematic categories and labels that were evaluated were: Document Metadata, Equipment utilized in the consistency testing, Measurement Protocol for constancy screening, Test Frequency and Tolerance Limits. Radiotherapy can be employed as a therapeutic modality alone in the beginning of cancer cells and is made use of along with other therapies such as surgical treatment and chemotherapy in extra advanced phases. Exposure to ionizing radiation made use of in radiotherapy is understood to trigger cell damages by bringing about oxygen stress via the manufacturing of free oxygen radicals, depending on the complete radiation dose, the fractionation rate, radiosensitivity, and direct energy transfer. In the forensic estimate of bone age, the hips are important for identifying the bone age of young adults. This research study performed a retrospective analysis of 2164 hips X-ray photos of Chinese Han teens ranging from 11 to 21 years of ages. Concrete granular materials are abundant in nature and are frequently synthetically created. We disclose the high spatial relationship between cement damages and strain rate and their impact on the isotropy of the bonds. X-ray photos are an easily available, quick, and inexpensive approach of diagnosing COVID-19, extensively made use of in wellness facilities around the globe. Feeding the CNN models with the YOLOv3 detection algorithm decreases the training examination time while raising the category efficiency. Multi-energy X-ray detection is demanded for a wide variety of applications consisting of medical imaging, safety and security monitoring and commercial defect assessment. Herein we report the design of upright matrix perovskite X-ray detectors for multi-energy discovery, based on the depletion behavior of X-ray within the detector and machine learning formula.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12553-022-00665-8 — A comparative study of internationally used constancy testing protocols for medical X-ray imaging devices.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00411-022-00964-8 — Comparison of effects of dexmedetomidine and amifostine against X-ray radiation-induced parotid damage.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00414-021-02746-1 — Forensic bone age estimation of adolescent pelvis X-rays based on two-stage convolutional neural network.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s11440-022-01486-9 — Micromechanically inspired investigation of cemented granular materials: part I — from X-ray micro tomography to measurable model variables.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-022-06918-x — VGGCOV19-NET: automatic detection of COVID-19 cases from X-ray images using modified VGG19 CNN architecture and YOLO algorithm.
- https://doi.org/10.1038/s41377-022-00791-y — Vertical matrix perovskite X-ray detector for effective multi-energy discrimination.
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Radiotherapy has been commonly requested breast cancer cells therapy in the center, while improving the radiation sensitivity of tumors and shielding typical tissues from radiation damage has attracted significant attention. BSA@CeO/Fe2+ was additionally confirmed to decrease reactive oxygen varieties degrees in regular cells. Analysis and understanding of adjustments in bit size of active pharmaceutical components and excipients as a function of solid dose form processing is an essential yet under-investigated location that can impact medication item high quality. The XRM data indicated that size circulation of the main MCC bits, that make up the larger useful MCC agglomerates, is preserved across the phases of processing. Over recent years, lead halide perovskites have attracted considerable research focus in the field of photovoltaics, light-emitting tools, photodetection, ionizing radiation detection, and so on. Metal halide double perovskites with the basic formula of A2MIMIIIX6 or A2MIVX6 might be considered as eco-friendly and secure alternatives for different optoelectronic applications. Core-level photoelectron spectroscopy of particles presents unique possibilities however also challenges in the Hard X-ray Spectroscopy realm. Below we concentrate on the symptoms of the photoelectron recoil impacts on core-level photoemission spectra, Utilizing the independent normal-mode oscillators come close to that enables us to model and examine the resulting recoil lineshapes for molecules of large sizes with only a small computational initiative. In this post, we establish a relativistic exact-two-component nonorthogonal arrangement communication for calculating L-edge X-ray spectra. This short article to our understanding is the first time NOCI has been made use of for relativistic wave functions. Multi-energy X-ray discovery is searched for a variety of applications consisting of clinical imaging, security monitoring and industrial imperfection assessment. Herein we report the style of upright matrix perovskite X-ray detectors for multi-energy detection, based upon the depletion habits of X-ray within the detector and machine learning formula.
- https://doi.org/10.1039/d2tb00184e — Biomimetic multifunctional nanozymes enhanced radiosensitization for breast cancer via an X-ray triggered cascade reaction.
- https://doi.org/10.1208/s12249-022-02271-3 — Investigation of Quantitative X-ray Microscopy for Assessment of API and Excipient Microstructure Evolution in Solid Dosage Processing.
- https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6528/ac6884 — Recent Advances in Lead-free Double Perovskites for X-ray and Photodetection.
- https://doi.org/10.1039/d1cp05777d — Recoil lineshapes in hard X-ray photoelectron spectra of large molecules — free and anchored-on-surface 10-aminodecane-1-thiol.
- https://doi.org/10.1039/d2cp01127a — Relativistic nonorthogonal configuration interaction: application to L2,3-edge X-ray spectroscopy.
- https://doi.org/10.1038/s41377-022-00791-y — Vertical matrix perovskite X-ray detector for effective multi-energy discrimination.
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
In 2018, we reported our discovery of a lot quiescent X-ray binaries in the central parsec of the Galaxy, We released a prolonged evaluation of these sources and various other X-ray binaries in the central computer and beyond, revealing that most otherwise all of the 12 non-thermal sources are likely black hole low-mass X-ray binary candidates. We present a far-ultraviolet research study of the globular cluster M30. The durations and positions of 2 of the variable HB stars match them to 2 previously understood RR Lyrae variables of types RRab and RRc. In this paper, the X-ray Earth occultation of the Crab Nebula is examined by utilizing the Hard X-ray Modulation Telescope. The atmospheric thickness model is developed with a range factor to the frequently made use of MSIS thickness account within a particular altitude range. X-Calibur is a balloon-borne telescope that determines the polarization of high-energy X-rays in the 15- 50keV energy range. A beryllium spreading element bordered by pixellated CZT detectors is located at the focal factor of the InFOC \ muS difficult X-ray mirror. Upper body X-rays have ended up being the emphasis of strenuous deep learning research in current years due to the schedule of big labeled datasets. Existing deep learning networks for fine-grained anomaly classification learn location-specific searchings for making use of architectures where the location and spatial contiguity info is shed during the flattening action prior to category. We report the outcomes of new XMM-Newton monitorings of the middle-aged radio pulsar PSR J1740 +1000 performed in 2017–2018. Contrast with the other thermally-emitting separated neutron stars with spectra well described by the amount of 2 parts shows that the ratios T_2 T_1 and R_2 R_1 are similar for items of various classes.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220409812M/abstract — Comment on “On the recurrence times of neutron star X-ray binary transients and the nature of the Galactic Center quiescent X-ray binaries”.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220409681M/abstract — Far-ultraviolet investigation into the galactic globular cluster M30 (NGC 7099): II. Potential X-ray counterparts and variable sources.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220409674Y/abstract — Measurement of the vertical atmospheric density profile from the X-ray Earth occultation of the Crab Nebula with Insight-HXMT.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220409761A/abstract — Performance of the X-Calibur Hard X-Ray Polarimetry Mission during its 2018 19 Long-Duration Balloon Flight.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220409676S/abstract — Spatially-Preserving Flattening for Location-Aware Classification of Findings in Chest X-Rays.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220410168R/abstract — Thermal and non-thermal X-ray emission from the rotation-powered radio $ gamma$-ray pulsar PSR J1740+1000.
DOE Pages — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Serial femtosecond crystallography is an effective strategy that manipulates X-ray free-electron lasers to identify the structure of macromolecules at space temperature. Examples needing liquid shot of crystal slurries consume huge amounts of crystals, might not work with vacuum cleaner setups on beamlines or supply a high background as a result of added sheathing liquids present throughout the injection. Atherosclerotic plaques can slowly establish in specific arteries. Collagen fibrils are necessary tissue structure blocks and cell stamina relies on exactly how fibrils are oriented. Below, we present a contrast of lithium metal films generated using rolling and thermal evaporation making use of synchrotron tough X-ray microtomography. In previous research of rolled lithium steel foils, a great deal of C, O, and N contaminations were located and determined as the key cause for failing in lithium metal cells. Abstract Type I X-ray ruptureds are powered by atomic burning on proton-rich unpredictable nuclides. The nuclear properties of the compound nucleus 60 Zn were examined for the 59 Cu 56 Ni and 59 Cu 60 Zn reaction rate calculations. Tantalum is a steel that has useful properties that make it useful in extreme environments. We measured strength utilizing XRD in a radial DAC to 50 GPa, in an axial DAC to 60 GPa using diamonds with basic level culets, and in a last experiment to 276 GPa utilizing toroidal ruby anvils. Dark-field X-ray microscopy is a nondestructive full-field imaging method providing three-dimensional mapping of microstructure and neighborhood stress areas in deeply ingrained crystalline aspects. Making use of the specs of the XCS instrument at the Linac Coherent Light Source, as an example, causes simulated DFXM images clearly revealing the propagation of a stress wave.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1856527 — Co-flow injection for serial crystallography at X-ray free-electron lasers.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1856528 — Collagen Fibril Orientation in Tissue Specimens From Atherosclerotic Plaque Explored Using Small Angle X-Ray Scattering.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1856698 — Comparing the Purity of Rolled versus Evaporated Lithium Metal Films Using X-ray Microtomography.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1863272 — Estimation of the NiCu Cycle Strength and Its Impact on Type I X-Ray Bursts.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1841770 — Strength of tantalum to 276 GPa determined by two x-ray diffraction techniques using diamond anvil cells.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1856259 — X-ray free-electron laser based dark-field X-ray microscopy: a simulation-based study.
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Pioneers at NASA Johnson Space Center have established a modeling and production strategy that generates one-of-akind verification tools which replicate cracks in metals within X-ray arrangement part-testing geometries. A low-cost split verification toolset that accurately represents crack-like interruptions for different steel parts would permit trusted crack POD demos while setting you back less and saving time for users needing to generate their own exhaustion split specimens. NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory has created a portable, low-power, self-supporting instrument that gives the matching of GPS throughout the planetary system without the aid of unnaturally offered infrastructure. Mini satellites, often called CubeSats, are primarily utilized for space research. Alignment sensing units can be used for online telescope demonstrations and various other satellite experiments in heliophysics. Picture quality indicators and understood issue requirements for commercial 2D x-ray radiography have been used in method for years. The Pyramid Image Quality Indicator was developed particularly for CT data and which can be changed to fit a variety of applications. Optical applications need clear windows for a number of applications consisting of protection of tool optics from dust and contamination and waveform band denial. The Ultra-Thin Large Area Polymer Film Fabrication Process is a new construction procedure that allows high harmony structured large area thin films at a reduced price. If a specific X-ray arrangement can identify cracks of various dimensions within materials, innovators at NASA Johnson Space Center have created imperfection dimension specification modeling to figure out. The capacity to evaluate crack detection sensitivity leads the way for split discovery demands to be defined for X-ray radiography nondestructive evaluation of manufactured parts.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-87 — Crack Image Quality Indicator (CIQI).
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/NPO-TOPS-26 — Deep-Space Positioning System (DPS).
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-234 — Miniaturized Astrometric Alignment Sensor.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-250 — Pyramid Image Quality Indicator.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-240 — Ultra-Thin Large Area Polymer Film Fabrication Process.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-106 — X-Ray Crack Detectability.
Wiley Online Library — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
This paper describes a new technique for characterising the plastic zone in advance of a fatigue split. The speculative plastic area lies in between the plane strain and plane stress. Westergaard’s bounds however closer to the plane pressure academic forecast, confirming that the quantity assessed is primarily based on plane strain problems. Abnormality things discovery is the core technology in the application of X‐ray photos. In this paper, an effective abnormality things discovery network is proposed to improve the detection accuracy of anomaly things for X‐ray pictures. Chest x‐rays are an extensively used clinical imaging method for the early discovery of lung conditions. Most of the suggested segmentation models for lung segmentation in chest x‐rays are trained and evaluated on the exact same dataset. Systemically administered nanoparticles can extravasate right into solid lumps with passive or active processes, showing high inter and intra‐individual variability, resulting in irregular nanomedicine disposition in lump lesions and variable therapeutic results. A direct connection between lump personalities of PFOB NC and an industrial PEGylated liposomal doxorubicin formulation was located. Soil water repellency is generally shared as contact angle and gauged destructively on subjected surfaces or stemmed from flow behavior or determined forces. Generally, the picture procurement time of polychromatic X‐ray CT precludes the assessments of dynamic CAs that might equilibrate within secs. A better physical understanding of mesoscale and microscale mechanisms behind deformation and failure of paperboard material is essential to enhance industrial packaging converting processes and reduce waste. The development of 3D stress fields, fibre alignments and example density showed that contortion and failure mechanisms differ significantly between samples evaluated in machine instructions, cross direction and 45 ° from the loading direction.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ffe.13705 — Characterisation of the crack tip plastic zone in fatigue via synchrotron X‐ray diffraction.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1049/ipr2.12514 — EAOD‐Net: Effective anomaly object detection networks for X‐ray images.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/exsy.13012 — EfficientUNet: Modified encoder‐decoder architecture for the lung segmentation in chest x‐ray images.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adtp.202200047 — Imaging Tumor Heterogeneity and the Variations in Nanoparticle Accumulation using Perfluorooctyl Bromide Nanocapsule X‐ray Computed Tomography Contrast.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/vzj2.20197 — In situ measurement of 3D contact angle in sand based on X‐ray computed tomography.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/str.12414 — Microscale deformation mechanisms in paperboard during continuous tensile loading and 4D synchrotron X‐ray tomography.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.