“X-ray” Science-Research, January 2022, Week 2 — summary from DOAJ, Europe PMC, Springer Nature, PubMed, Astrophysics Data System, DOE Pages, NASA Technology Transfer Program and Wiley Online Library
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
High top quality radiology reporting of chest X-ray pictures is of core significance for top notch patient medical diagnosis and care. In this work, we show that ML models for this task based upon the prominent encoder-decoder method, like ‘Show, Tell and participate in’ have similar or even worse efficiency than models that do not use the input image, called unconditioned baseline. The X-ray repair cross-complementing genetics family joins DNA damage repair service and its dysregulation is related to the growth and development of a range of cancer cells. Genetic alterations in XRCCs in NSCLC and their effects on the diagnosis of patients existed utilizing cBioPortal. The neighborhood latticework pressure development throughout electrochemical hydrogen billing and mechanical loading in 25Cr-7Ni extremely duplex stainless-steel were gauged in-situ using synchrotron high-energy x-ray diffraction. Post-mortem electron backscattered diffraction evaluation revealed that the austenite phase went through plastic contortion in the near-surface because of hydrogen-enhanced local plasticity, where the ferrite phase experienced hardening. Background The purpose of this study was to investigate inter- and intraobserver integrity of the morphological Mutch classification for better tuberosity fragments in successive proximal humerus cracks despite the variety of components according to the Codman classification system for three various imaging methods. Conclusion The morphological Mutch classification stays a trusted classification for isolated GT cracks, despite having 2-D or 3-D CT imaging. The crystal structures of the rare-earth trirhodium diborides praseodymium trirhodium diboride, PrRh3B2, neodymium trirhodium ndrh3b2, diboride, and samarium trirhodium diboride, SmRh3B2, were refined on the basis of single-crystal X-ray diffraction data. The crystal frameworks of the three hexagonal RERh3B2 substances are isotypic keeping that of CeRh3B2; RE, Rh and B sites are located in special placements with site proportion of 6/mmm, mmm and \ overline6m2, specifically. Intro: Coronavirus Disease 2019 pandemic is triggered by SARS-CoV-2 which spreads quickly throughout the globe and triggers professional indications in numerous body organs, especially in the lungs. Breast X-ray assessment is just one of the modalities in the management of COVID-19 which is affordable and easy to do.
- https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0259639 — Encoder-decoder models for chest X-ray report generation perform no better than unconditioned baselines.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/21655979.2021.1964193 — Gene expression and prognosis of x-ray repair cross-complementing family members in non-small cell lung cancer.
- https://doi.org/10.3389/fmats.2021.793120 — Hydrogen-Induced Micro-Strain Evolution in Super Duplex Stainless Steel — Correlative High-Energy X-Ray Diffraction, Electron Backscattered Diffraction, and Digital Image Correlation.
- https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0259646 — Inter- and intraobserver reliability of morphological Mutch classification for greater tuberosity fractures of the proximal humerus: A comparison of x-ray, two-, and three-dimensional CT imaging.
- https://doi.org/10.1107/S2056989021013311 — Redetermination of the crystal structures of rare-earth trirhodium diboride RERh3B2 (RE = Pr, Nd and Sm) from single-crystal X-ray data.
- doi.org/https://dx.doi.org/10.20473/jr.v7-I.3.2021.114-121 — THE RELATIONSHIP OF CHEST X-RAY IN COVID-19 PATIENTS AND DISEASE SEVERITY IN ARIFIN ACHMAD GENERAL HOSPITAL RIAU.
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Circular frames are an effective way of dealing with hard fractures and non-unions. Our company believes that ring fixators are a viable therapy method in ascetic environments where picture intensifiers are not available, and need no unneeded radiation exposure. Atherosclerotic plaques can slowly develop in specific arteries. Collagen fibrils are very important tissue foundations and tissue strength depends on just how fibrils are oriented. This work seeks to establish standard X-ray beam of lights that are matched to radiobiology X-ray irradiators. Models of the XRad320, SARRP, and the X-ray tube at the University of Wisconsin Medical Radiation Research Center were developed utilizing the BEAMnrc individual code of the EGSnrc Monte Carlo code system. Depending on the volume portion and interparticle interactions, colloidal suspensions can develop various stages, ranging from liquids, glasses, and crystals to gels. Nevertheless, examinations of stage transitions at high bit concentration and across the quantity stage shift temperature level in specific, are challenging because of the deformability and possibility for interpenetration between microgels. Prussian blue analogues are encouraging cathode material candidates for aqueous rechargeable metal-ion batteries. We discovered that the intercalation of Na+ adheres to a solid remedy mechanism leading to a high capability, and the intercalation of K+ adheres to a two-phase change mechanism showing a high voltage. Sulfur, not phosphorus, is the only known third-row aspect efficient in experiencing an electrostatic gauche effect with fluorine. Some six-membered rings having an endocyclic phosphorus atom and a β-fluorine substituent that can interconvert to axial and equatorial settings were then analysed.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34994249 — Circular frames without x-ray — lessons learned regarding radiation exposure during tibial deformity correction from Low & Middle Income Countries.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34529040 — Collagen Fibril Orientation in Tissue Specimens From Atherosclerotic Plaque Explored Using Small Angle X-Ray Scattering.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34634111 — Development of Standard X-Ray Beams for Calibration of Radiobiology Cabinet and Conformal Irradiators.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34994372 — In situ characterization of crystallization and melting of soft, thermoresponsive microgels by small-angle X-ray scattering.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34995449 — Operando Electrochemical X-ray Diffraction and Raman Spectroscopic Studies Revealing the Alkali-Metal Ion Intercalation Mechanism in Prussian Blue Analogues.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34995018 — Theoretical and X-ray evidence of electrostatic phosphonium anti and gauche effects.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
The COVID-19 pandemic has opened up numerous obstacles for scientists to make use of massive information to create an automatic analysis tool for COVID-19. The analysis results demonstrate that the suggested CNN model is a candidate for an automatic diagnostic tool for the category of COVID-19 patients making use of upper body X-ray images. X-ray diffraction has been extensively utilized in determining surface recurring stresses. A downside of the conventional d ~transgression ^ 2 ψ approach is the increased unpredictability occurring from transgression ^ 2 ψ splitting when a substantial recurring share of stress co-exists with residual regular stress. Cavities have been a typical wellness problem throughout the globe, which can even result in dental pulp and origin apical inflammation eventually. We create CariesNet as a U-shape network with the added major axial interest module to sector these three cavities types from the oral breathtaking photos. In medical practice, all choices, when it comes to instance the medical diagnosis based on the category of photos, must be made dependably and efficiently. Confidence from medical experts in professional choices can increase if they get from Artificial Intelligence tools interpretable output under the type of, e. G., Descriptions in natural language or pictured info. Abstract The usage of X-ray microtomography for measurable characterization of liquid storage and transportation actions in non-traditional reservoir rocks is of useful relevance to aid books estimation and gas/oil recovery. The typical xenon thickness in the Bakken shale sample was found to be 171. 53 kg/m ^ 3, while the theoretical complimentary gas thickness of xenon is 130 kg/m ^ 3 at the same pressure- temperature conditions, equivalent to a new 32% rise. Fossil bioinclusions in amber are very useful resources of info on the previous evolution and variety of different organisms, as well as on the paleoecosystems as a whole. It stands for the first Mesozoic beetle reported from Hungary, and the first Mesozoic Elateridae formally described from mainland Europe.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00530-021-00857-8 — A light-weight convolutional Neural Network Architecture for classification of COVID-19 chest X-Ray images.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-021-08645-4 — A modified X-ray diffraction method to measure residual normal and shear stresses of machined surfaces.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-021-06684-2 — CariesNet: a deep learning approach for segmentation of multi-stage caries lesion from oral panoramic X-ray image.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-021-06806-w — Classification of Covid-19 chest X-ray images by means of an interpretable evolutionary rule-based approach.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s11242-021-01738-4 — Measurement of In-situ Fluid Density in Shales with Sub-Resolution Porosity Using X-Ray Microtomography.
- https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-03573-5 — The first mainland European Mesozoic click-beetle (Coleoptera: Elateridae) revealed by X-ray micro-computed tomography scanning of an Upper Cretaceous amber from Hungary.
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
The purpose of this research was to analyze the occupational exposure from mobile X-ray tool without stray radiation defense shield measured making use of thermoluminescent dosemeters. The maximum number of radiographic pictures that the driver is allowed to execute depends on eye exposure and, according to the International Commission on Radiological Protection, is 0. 16 per hr or 1. 28 daily. Circular frames are an effective way of treating tough cracks and non-unions. Our team believe that ring fixators are a viable therapy technique in ascetic environments where photo intensifiers are not available, and need no unnecessary radiation exposure. Depending upon the volume portion and interparticle communications, colloidal suspensions can develop various stages, ranging from glasses, crystals, and fluids to gels. Here, we examine the thick phases of composite core-shell microgels that have a tiny gold core and a thermoresponsive microgel shell. Prussian blue analogues are promising cathode material prospects for liquid rechargeable metal-ion batteries. We discovered that the intercalation of Na+ adheres to a solid solution mechanism causing a high capacity, and the intercalation of K+ complies with a two-phase change mechanism showing a high voltage. The rising burden of cancer can be regulated by making smart nanomaterials that can spot tumors conveniently. The CT pictures taken after intratumoral administration of RFN in growth bearing mice displayed outstanding exposure of tumour. Sulfur, not phosphorus, is the only known third-row component with the ability to experience an electrostatic gauche result with fluorine. While phosphines do not develop an electrostatic attraction in between fluorine and phosphorus, some oxidised types exhibit unexpected security for the sterically disfavoured axial orientation.
- https://doi.org/10.1093/rpd/ncab173 — Assessment of Occupational Radiation Dose From Camera Model Intraoral Handheld X-Ray Device Without Stray Radiation Protection Shield.
- https://doi.org/10.1177/00494755211043309 — Circular frames without x-ray — lessons learned regarding radiation exposure during tibial deformity correction from Low & Middle Income Countries.
- https://doi.org/10.1039/d1sm01537k — In situ characterization of crystallization and melting of soft, thermoresponsive microgels by small-angle X-ray scattering.
- https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpclett.1c03918 — Operando Electrochemical X-ray Diffraction and Raman Spectroscopic Studies Revealing the Alkali-Metal Ion Intercalation Mechanism in Prussian Blue Analogues.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2021.12.164 — Radiopaque fibrin nanocomplex as a promising tool for X-ray imaging applications.
- https://doi.org/10.1002/cphc.202100856 — Theoretical and X-ray evidence of electrostatic phosphonium anti and gauche effects.
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
We created a copper electroforming duplication process to fabricate specific oval mirrors for soft x-ray focusing. Some applications of ellipsoidal mirrors in x-ray microscopy need that all parts that are close to samples, including the mirrors, are made of non-magnetic materials. Weakening of bones is a usual persistent metabolic bone illness that is under-treated and commonly under-diagnosed as a result of the limited access to bone mineral thickness evaluations, e. G. Through Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry. As the first effort in the area using CXR scans to anticipate BMD, the suggested algorithm holds solid possibility in very early osteoporosis testing and public health and wellness promo. According to concept, the torus of active galactic cores is sustained by a wind coming off the increased disk, and for low effective AGN, it has been suggested that such structure vanishes. We discover an increase in the number of unobscured resources and a tentative increase in the ratio between FeKα emission line and Compton-hump brightness towards λ_Edd=10^-5 suggesting that the contribution of the FeKα line modifications with Eddington proportion. Quasi-periodic oscillations are often present in the X-ray change from accreting stellar-mass black holes. If they result from relativistic precession of an inner increase circulation which is misaligned with the disc, the iron emission line triggered by irradiation of the disc by the internal circulation will shake methodically between red and blue changed during each QPO cycle. Synchrotron x-ray spreading has been utilized to examine three fluid polyalcohols of various sizes from above the glass transition temperatures T g to below. When heated above T g, glycerol loses the fewest HBs per OH for a given temperature level surge scaled by T g, followed by xylitol and by D-sorbitol, in the same order the variety of OH teams per molecule boosts. The Galactic globular collection NGC 3201 is the first Galactic globular collection observed to host dynamically-confirmed stellar-mass black holes, consisting of 2 validated and one prospect black hole. This outcome indicates that globular collections can preserve black holes, which has crucial effects for globular collection advancement.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021RScI.92l3106Y/abstract — Copper electroforming replication process for soft x-ray mirrors.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220101838W/abstract — Lumbar Bone Mineral Density Estimation from Chest X-ray Images: Anatomy-aware Attentive Multi-ROI Modeling.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220101767O/abstract — Observational hints on the torus obscuring gas behaviour through X-rays with NuSTAR data.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220101765N/abstract — Phase-resolved spectroscopy of a quasi-periodic oscillation in the black hole X-ray binary GRS 1915+105 with NICER and NuSTAR.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021JChPh.155x4508C/abstract — Structures of glass-forming liquids by x-ray scattering: Glycerol, xylitol, and D-sorbitol.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220101418P/abstract — The MAVERIC Survey: The first radio and X-ray limits on the detached black holes in NGC 3201.
DOE Pages — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Soft X-ray spectromicroscopy at the O K -side, U N 4,5 -sides and Ce M 4,5 -sides has been carried out on concentrated ion light beam sections of invested nuclear fuel for the first time, yielding chemical info on the sub-micrometer scale. The customized NMF technique was used at the O K -edge to distinguish between 2 components, one present in the mass of the sample comparable to UO 2 and one present at the user interface of the sample, which is a hyperstoichiometric UO 2+ x types. Crystal truncation rod X-ray diffraction is an important tool for determining mineral surface and adsorbate structures, and has been related to several eco and geochemically essential systems. A transmission X-ray microscope can examine chemical and morphological details of a tens to hundred micrometre-thick sampling on a size range of 10s to numerous nanometres. TXM information processing is composed of several steps. Below we report an extensive computational study of unsupervised machine learning for removal of chemically relevant info in X-ray absorption near edge structure and in valence-to-core X-ray emission spectra for classification of a broad ensemble of sulphorganic molecules. We also go over most likely gain from further effort with unsupervised machine learning and from the interaction between monitored and unsupervised machine learning for X-ray spectroscopies. Severe rapid charging of Li-ion batteries has been suggested as an instant target to boost the commercial allure of electrical vehicles. Our results reveal that Li plating takes place heterogeneously on the graphite anode and that it is spatially associated with anode lithiation. In situ monitoring of corrosion procedures is very important to essentially recognize the kinetics and advancement of materials in rough environments. A quasi in situ transmission electron microscopy strategy was utilized to study chemical and microstructural evolution of a Ni-20Cr disc sample 6 exposed to molten KCl-MgCl 2 salt for 60 s in successive 20 s iterations.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1837324 — Chemical and elemental mapping of spent nuclear fuel sections by soft X-ray spectromicroscopy.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1838367 — Interfacial X-Ray Scattering from Small Surfaces: Adapting Mineral-Fluid Structure Methods for Microcrystalline Materials.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1835624 — TXM-Sandbox : an open-source software for transmission X-ray microscopy data analysis.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1831473 — Unsupervised machine learning for unbiased chemical classification in X-ray absorption spectroscopy and X-ray emission spectroscopy.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1833552 — Using In Situ High-Energy X-ray Diffraction to Quantify Electrode Behavior of Li-Ion Batteries from Extreme Fast Charging.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1832023 — Visualizing time-dependent microstructural and chemical evolution during molten salt corrosion of Ni-20Cr model alloy using correlative quasi in situ TEM and in situ synchrotron X-ray nano-tomography.
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory has established a portable, low-power, self-contained tool that provides the matching of GPS throughout the solar system without the aid of artificially offered infrastructure. JPL’s distinctively capable deep-space positioning system determines the position and the target-relative placement of a spacecraft throughout the solar system using optical navigation, that makes it ideally matched for any spacecraft needing deep-space navigating solutions. NASA Goddard Space Flight Center has developed a new microfabrication process to generate looming slim film x-ray absorbers optimized for soft x-ray spectroscopy. For these applications, it is necessary to have a huge absorber viewing location per pixel, couple of contact indicate both the temperature sensor and substratum, and an absorber that is thick enough to quit an adequate variety of occurrence photons and thermalize rapidly, but thin sufficient to maintain warmth capacity at acceptably low levels. Small satellites, in some cases called CubeSats, are primarily made use of for space research. Positioning sensing units can be made use of for digital telescope demos and other satellite experiments in heliophysics. Innovators at NASA’s Glenn Research Center have developed a new technique for making tiny-size, high-grade Nickel Titanium sphere bearings that establishes a new requirement for accuracy performance in the bearing field. Image top quality signs and known issue criteria for commercial 2D x-ray radiography have been used in technique for several years. Normal IQI tools for 2D radiography are generally flat; nevertheless, since CT information is naturally volumetric, level things provide an unrealistic basis for a requirement. Optical applications call for clear home windows for a variety of applications, including protection of tool optics from dust and contamination and waveform band being rejected. The Ultra-Thin Large Area Polymer Film Fabrication Process is a new construction treatment that allows high uniformity structured large location thin films at an inexpensive.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/NPO-TOPS-26 — Deep-Space Positioning System (DPS).
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-152 — Microfabrication process for building x-ray absorbers.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-234 — Miniaturized Astrometric Alignment Sensor.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LEW-TOPS-129 — NiTi Alloy Ball Bearings.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-250 — Pyramid Image Quality Indicator.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-240 — Ultra-Thin Large Area Polymer Film Fabrication Process.
Wiley Online Library — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Scientific research into biomolecules from transmittable conditions and cancers has advanced quickly over the last few years, with 2 crucial areas being DNA analysis and proteomics. We then talk about methods available for biopsy in historical bone, and exactly how the optimum location for the biopsy of malignant lesions will vary relying on whether the tumor is blastic or lytic in nature. The first maps of electron‐induced X‐ray emission from the dayside of Mercury’s surface exist, produced by the advancement of a solar X‐ray flux filter. We find that, comparable to electron generated emission events on the nightside, these zones are strongly organized by latitude and magnetic regional time. Human neuroglobin consists of a heme team and 3 Cys deposits in the polypeptide chain. Unexpectedly, 1,4 dioxane from the condensation reagents was bound not only to the protein surface yet also to the heme distal pocket, supplying insights into protein‐ligand communications for the globin and guiding the layout of practical heme enzymes. There are multiple therapy methods for periungual warts, although most are devastating and agonizing, restricting their application. This research study included patients with 65 PWs who underwent treatment and a 3‐month follow‐up.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oa.3087 — Employing Radiography (X‐rays) to Localise Lesions in Human Skeletal Remains from Past Populations to Allow Accurate Biopsy, Using Examples of Cancer Metastases.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2021JA029675 — MESSENGER X‐ray Observations of Electron Precipitation on the Dayside of Mercury.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/prot.26297 — The X‐ray crystal structure of human A15C neuroglobin reveals both native de novo disulfide bonds and unexpected ligand‐binding sites.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/dth.15295 — The efficacy and safety of topical Tretinoin combined with superficial X‐ray therapy (SXRT) in treating periungual warts.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.