“X-ray” Science-Research, January 2022, Week 4 — summary from DOAJ, Europe PMC, Springer Nature, PubMed, Astrophysics Data System, DOE Pages, NASA Technology Transfer Program and Wiley Online Library
DOAJ — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Normally, in self-Amplified spontaneous emission complimentary electron laser based short-pulse plans, pulse duration is limited by FEL coherence time. For hard x-ray FELs, comprehensibility time is in a few hundred attosecond variety while for XUV and soft x-ray FELs it remains in the femtosecond regimen. The COVID-19 epidemic has a disastrous influence on global well-being and public health and wellness. We review the efficiency of different cutting edge convolutional neural networks proposed over current years for the clinical image category. The northern Adriatic continental rack hosts a number of coralligenous coral reefs climbing from the sedimentary bottom and defined by 3 primary benthic assemblages, respectively, controlled by algal lawns, dirtying calcareous rhodophyte or set up sponges. The deposition of limestone after 12 years was better at site MR08 dominated by ECRs, intermediate at site P213 dominated by erect sponges, and lower at site P204 dominated by algal lawns. This study was designed to review the impacts of PD-1 prevention on lung tissue morphology and the body immune system in a mouse model of radiation-induced lung injury and to assess communications between radiation treatment and PD-1 inhibition. Results: Lung injury scores and signs of pulmonary fibrosis were greater in mice administration whole thorax irradiation than in control mice. Chest X-ray photo is an important professional diagnostic referral to lung conditions that are a significant danger to human health. To make the model better extract photo features, we cross-transfer the info drawn out by recurring block and the information removed by flexible structure to different layer, preventing the reduction result of recurring structure on adaptive function. The goal of this paper is to recognize the stage adjustments of the carbonated cement paste by comparing mathematical and experimental modeling outcomes. The paste samplings aged 14 days and 28 days were exposed to this CO2 problem for 14 days and 28 days.
- https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevAccelBeams.25.010701 — Application of a modified chirp-taper scheme for generation of attosecond pulses in extreme ultraviolet and soft x-ray free electron lasers.
- https://doaj.org/article/2c0360866c6640598c4124b3ded0cf1d — Automated detection of COVID-19 through convolutional neural network using chest x-ray images.
- https://doi.org/10.3389/fmars.2021.790869 — Bioconstruction and Bioerosion in the Northern Adriatic Coralligenous Reefs Quantified by X-Ray Computed Tomography.
- https://doaj.org/article/0ee0eb6112974b30a01a47e7b95e71b5 — Effect of PD-1 Inhibitor Combined with X-Ray Irradiation on the Inflammatory Microenvironment and Lung Tissue Injury in Mice.
- https://doi.org/10.3934/mbe.2022017 — MARnet: multi-scale adaptive residual neural network for chest X-ray images recognition of lung diseases.
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cscm.2022.e00890 — Phase profiling of carbonated cement paste: Quantitative X-ray diffraction analysis and numerical modeling.
Europe PMC — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Atherosclerotic plaques can be gradually created in particular arteries. Collagen fibrils are necessary cell structure blocks and cell stamina depends upon exactly how fibrils are oriented. This work looks for to create typical X-ray beams that are matched to radiobiology X-ray irradiators. The calibration of detectors made use of for dose determination of these irradiators is done with a collection of standard X rays that are extra greatly filteringed system and/or lower energy, which leads to a greater unpredictability in the dose measurement. Objective: Directional deep brain stimulation gives several programs alternatives. Because specific decision of the lead orientation is mandatory for target-oriented dDBS setting, making use of extra imaging suitable for specific 3D-visualization of lead calls and/or the positioning pen is advised. It seems as though gradually even more people are in the race to upload content, information, and information online; and hospitals have not disregarded this pattern either. This paper gives a novel split learning algorithm coined the term, multi-site split learning, which enables a secure transfer of clinical information in between multiple healthcare facilities without concern of subjecting individual data contained in patient records. Copper is a usual component in wood chemicals and is made use of to shield the wood against fungal destruction. Previous research has revealed that the Cu+ oxidation state provides the finest timber security, and Cu+ is commonly thought to be the oxidation state of most copper within treated timber. Intermixing of atomic species at the electrode-electrolyte borders can influence the properties of the user interfaces in solid-state batteries. The results of the computational work reveal that Ti-Mn intermixing at the user interface is considerable at synthesis temperature levels.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34529040 — Collagen Fibril Orientation in Tissue Specimens From Atherosclerotic Plaque Explored Using Small Angle X-Ray Scattering.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/34634111 — Development of Standard X-Ray Beams for Calibration of Radiobiology Cabinet and Conformal Irradiators.
- https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR447889 — Deviation of the Orientation Angle of Direction Deep Brain Stimulation Leads Quantified by Intraoperative Stereotactic X-ray Imaging.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35087165 — Feasibility study of multi-site split learning for privacy-preserving medical systems under data imbalance constraints in COVID-19, X-ray, and cholesterol dataset.
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35085335 — Oxidation states of copper in preservative treated wood as studied by X-ray absorption near edge spectroscopy (XANES).
- https://europepmc.org/article/MED/35089684 — Understanding the Solid-State Electrode-Electrolyte Interface of a Model System Using First-Principles Statistical Mechanics and Thin-Film X-ray Characterization.
Springer Nature — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Preservation of artworks is of extremely important relevance nowadays all over the world. Amongst these, active infrared thermography requires using numerical simulations concerning the heat transfer from the heat resource right into the target. The COVID-19 clinical diagnosis approach based upon individual’s upper body X-ray is attained difficultly in the initial research, owing to problems in determining CXR information of COVID-19 people. In this research, the outcome outcomes of 4 pre-trained models were contrasted in three different result layers, and the results after data augmentation were compared with the outcomes of the original dataset. Austenite reversion in Fe- Ni alloys plays a substantial function in determining their mechanical properties. Aging heat treatments were simulated into three actions: sluggish heating, saturating for 1 hour at temperature levels between 600 ° C and 700 ° C, and cooling with compelled Ar. MgO · Al_2O_3 spinel bits followed MgO refractory come to be a resource of additions in stainless-steel throughout the aluminum deoxidation procedure. In this study, the author demonstrates that the MgO · Al_2O_3 spinel particles and layer on MgO refractory for aluminum deoxidation process of stainless steel are distinct from their luminescence colors in cathodoluminescence and X-ray excited optical luminescence photos at wavelengths of 420 to 680 nm, 650 to 680 nm, and 350 to 1000 nm, respectively. The aim of this research was to review the push-out bond strengths of 3 various calcium silicate-based cements abbreviated as Group 1, Group 2, and Group 3. After the PBS examination, while there was no statistically considerable distinction between NeoPutty and MTA Repair HP, there was a difference with Biodentine. In this paper, the variety of difficult dendrite microstructure and its evolution actions throughout solidification in different magnesium alloys under numerous processing problems were highlighted utilizing synchrotron X-ray imaging method. Additionally, the two-dimensional real-time dendrite growth dynamics in different Mg-based alloys caught using synchrotron X-ray radiography to reveal the originate of the α-Mg dendrite was assessed.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s10973-021-10571-2 — A numerical–thermal–thermographic NDT evaluation of an ancient marquetry integrated with X-ray and XRF surveys.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12204-021-2393-2 — COVID-19 Interpretable Diagnosis Algorithm Based on a Small Number of Chest X-Ray Samples.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s11661-021-06496-y — Direct Observation of Austenite Reversion During Aging of 18Ni (350 Grade) Maraging Steel Through In-Situ Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s11663-021-02354-9 — Identification of MgO·Al_2O_3 Spinel on MgO Refractory for Aluminum Deoxidation Process of Stainless Steel Using Cathodoluminescence and X-ray Excited Optical Luminescence Imaging.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s41779-021-00663-5 — Push-out bond strength of Biodentine, MTA repair HP, and a new pre-mixed NeoPutty bioactive cement: scanning electron microscopy energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy analysis.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/s40195-021-01319-w — Revealing the Diversity of Dendritic Morphology Evolution During Solidification of Magnesium Alloys using Synchrotron X-ray Imaging: A Review.
PubMed — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
For individual security and criminal activity avoidance, some research studies based on deep learning have attained success in the object detection of X-ray protection examination. The research on harmful fluid detection is still scarce, and most research studies are focused on the detection of some prohibited and usual products. It appears as though progressively more people are in the race to publish content, information, and info online; and health centers haven’t overlooked this pattern either. This paper provides a unique split learning formula created the term, multi-site split learning, which makes it possible for a safe and secure transfer of medical information between numerous medical facilities without concern of exposing personal information consisted of in patient records. The full mitochondrial genome of the X-ray tetra was determined by utilizing next-generation sequencing technology, and its mitochondrial genome qualities were evaluated. Based on the concatenated nucleotide series of 13 protein-coding genetics from 18 Characidae varieties, phylogenetic evaluation exposed that P. Maxillaris comes from the family Characidae and is most very closely pertaining to Hyphessobrycon amandae. Copper is a common component in wood preservatives and is utilized to secure the timber against fungal deterioration. Previous research has revealed that the Cu+ oxidation state provides the most effective timber protection, and Cu+ is extensively thought to be the oxidation state of most copper within dealt with timber. The expediency of single-exposure dual-energy imaging was checked out in search of motion-artifact-free subtraction angiography. While the picture noise about the signal was nearly independent of the mass density of iodine, the iodine detectability boosted with the mass density. Intermixing of atomic species at the electrode-electrolyte limits can affect the properties of the interfaces in solid-state batteries. For the model offered in this work, lithium manganese oxide and lithium lanthanum titanate are utilized as the cathode and electrolyte, specifically.
- https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/5371350 — A Lightweight Dangerous Liquid Detection Method Based on Depthwise Separable Convolution for X-Ray Security Inspection.
- https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-022-05615-y — Feasibility study of multi-site split learning for privacy-preserving medical systems under data imbalance constraints in COVID-19, X-ray, and cholesterol dataset.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/23802359.2022.2026263 — First determination and analysis of the complete mitochondrial genome of X-ray tetra Pristella maxillaris (Ulrey, 1894) (Actinopteri, Characidae).
- https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0263073 — Oxidation states of copper in preservative treated wood as studied by X-ray absorption near edge spectroscopy (XANES).
- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2022.01.001 — Towards subtraction angiography using a multi-layered X-ray detector.
- https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.1c20988 — Understanding the Solid-State Electrode-Electrolyte Interface of a Model System Using First-Principles Statistical Mechanics and Thin-Film X-ray Characterization.
Astrophysics Data System — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Recent years have seen a considerable gain in both space and ground-based monitoring abilities, creating vastly far better coverage of BH X-ray binaries throughout their short-term occasions. Accreting X-ray pulsars undertake luminous X-ray outbursts throughout which the luminosity-dependent spooky and timing features of the neutron star’s emission can be examined in information, therefore dropping light on the rise regimen at work. X-ray luminance functions of Active Galactic Nuclei trace the development and evolution of supermassive black hole populations across cosmic time, however, existing XLF models are improperly constrained at redshifts of z > 6. We discover that our X-ray based measurements are consistent with estimates of the bolometric quasar luminosity function based on UV dimensions at z≳6 although they need a large X-ray to bolometric correction aspect at these high luminosities. In spite of the introduction of injections, Coronavirus condition remains a worldwide predicament, continually creating new versions such as Delta and the recent Omicron. With a mindful option of model, hyperparameters, and augmentations, we reveal that it is feasible to establish models with 83% accuracy in binary classification and 64% in multi-class for finding COVID-19 infections from upper body x-rays. NGC 1566 is a transforming look AGN known to display recurrent X-ray outbursts with each lasting for a number of years. In contrasting to the changing look of AGN NGC 2992, the Fe K_alpha variation rate in NGC 1566 shows up better, which could be possibly clarified by bigger amount of gas or Fe abundance liable for producing the Fe K_alpha line for the latter. Polarization discovery of X-ray is a non-negligible subject to astrophysical observation. This paper provides a simulation research study of a Xe-based Gas Pixel Detector, which can accomplish the polarization discovery of X-ray at 10–30 keV.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220111442C/abstract — A Decade of Black-Hole X-ray Binary Transients.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220111376M/abstract — Accreting on the edge: a luminosity-dependent cyclotron line in the Be X-ray Binary 2S 1553–542 accompanied by accretion regimes transition.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220111139B/abstract — Constraints on the X-ray Luminosity Function of AGN at z=5. 7–6. 4 with the Extragalactic Serendipitous Swift Survey.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220110885H/abstract — Hyperparameter Optimization for COVID-19 Chest X-Ray Classification.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220111050L/abstract — Response of the Fe K_alpha line emission to the X-ray continuum variability in the changing-look active galactic nucleus NGC 1566.
- https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022arXiv220111461Z/abstract — Simulation of a Xe-based X-ray Polarimeter at 10–30 keV.
DOE Pages — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
The root system is important for the survival of nearly all land plants and a key target for enhancing abiotic stress tolerance, nutrient accumulation, and yield in crop species. This method boosts price quotes of the genetic contribution to origin system style and is refined enough to spot different adjustments in global root system style over developmental time in addition to even more refined modifications in origin circulations as a result of environmental distinctions. Lattice defects, e. G., Misplacements and grain borders, seriously influence the properties of crystalline battery cathode materials. The domains with different latticework issue setup within a single-crystalline LiCoO2 cathode bit are faithfully disclosed using our technique. Tantalum is a steel that has useful properties that make it useful in extreme environments. We measured toughness utilizing XRD in a radial DAC to 50 GPa, in an axial DAC to 60 GPa making use of rubies with common flat culets, and in a final experiment to 276 GPa making use of toroidal ruby anvils. Hydrogels from plant healthy proteins commonly show substandard gel strength compared to those from dairy proteins partially as a result of their unique gel networks. Our findings suggested development of main aggregates in healthy protein gel networks is an extra well organized procedure and offered academic advice for production of high protein food gels with preferable texture. Concentrated electrolytes are attracting significant interest due to the fact that the solvation frameworks might support the interface, urging novel electrolyte growth for long-cycle-life and high-voltage batteries. In this work, we examine the saturated lithium bisimide dissolved in 7 different organic solvents, consisting of propylene carbonate, tetrahydrofuran, acetonitrile, dimethylformamide, 1,2-dimethoxyethane, diethylene glycol dimethyl ether, and tetraethylene glycol dimethyl ether. Sitting monitoring of rust procedures is very important to basically recognize the kinetics and development of materials in rough environments. A quasi sitting transmission electron microscopy method was used to research microstructural and chemical advancement of a Ni-20Cr disc example 6 exposed to thaw KCl-MgCl 2 salt for 60 s in consecutive 20 s models.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1841183 — Complementary Phenotyping of Maize Root System Architecture by Root Pulling Force and X-Ray Imaging.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1838172 — Probing lattice defects in crystalline battery cathode using hard X-ray nanoprobe with data-driven modeling.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1841770 — Strength of tantalum to 276 GPa determined by two x-ray diffraction techniques using diamond anvil cells.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1840979 — Structural evolution during gelation of pea and whey proteins envisaged by time-resolved ultra-small-angle x-ray scattering (USAXS).
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1840966 — Understanding solvation behavior of the saturated electrolytes with Small Wide-angle X-ray scattering and Raman spectroscopy.
- https://www.osti.gov/pages/biblio/1832023 — Visualizing time-dependent microstructural and chemical evolution during molten salt corrosion of Ni-20Cr model alloy using correlative quasi in situ TEM and in situ synchrotron X-ray nano-tomography.
NASA Technology Transfer Program — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Pioneers at NASA Johnson Space Center have created a modeling and manufacturing method that generates unique verification tools which imitate splits in steels within X-ray arrangement part-testing geometries. Therefore, a presentation of fracture detection with a specific fracture demo tool is carried out to estimate the chance of detection. NASA Goddard Space Flight Center has developed a new microfabrication process designed to yield looming slim film x-ray absorbers enhanced for soft x-ray spectroscopy. To meet these criteria, we have created an ingenious microfabrication process in which a big electron-beam evaporated gold absorber is supported by tiny gold stems that are electroplated in a photoresist mold. Miniature satellites, in some cases called CubeSats, are primarily made use of for space research. Ultimately, dual spacecraft space telescopes qualified for imaging solar flares in the x-ray band, high energy UV solar imaging, and gamma-ray imaging of galactic cores of stellar systems require positioning sensing units to some degree. Photo top quality indicators and known defect standards for commercial 2D x-ray radiography have been used in technique for years. Popular IQI devices for 2D radiography are normally flat; nevertheless, since CT information is inherently volumetric, level objects supply an impractical basis for a standard. Optical applications need clear windows for a number of applications consisting of protection of instrument optics from dirt and contamination and waveform band denial. The Ultra-Thin Large Area Polymer Film Fabrication Process is a new fabrication procedure that makes it possible for high uniformity structured large area slim films at an inexpensive. If a specific X-ray setup can identify fractures of various dimensions within materials, trendsetters at NASA Johnson Space Center have created imperfection dimension criterion modeling to determine. The capacity to measure split detection sensitivity paves the way for crack discovery requirements to be defined for X-ray radiography nondestructive assessment of manufactured components.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-87 — Crack Image Quality Indicator (CIQI).
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-152 — Microfabrication process for building x-ray absorbers.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-234 — Miniaturized Astrometric Alignment Sensor.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-250 — Pyramid Image Quality Indicator.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/GSC-TOPS-240 — Ultra-Thin Large Area Polymer Film Fabrication Process.
- https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/MSC-TOPS-106 — X-Ray Crack Detectability.
Wiley Online Library — summary generated by Brevi Assistant
Gunshot deposit is a composite of unburnt and partially scorched particles from numerous parts of gun ammo cartridges. In this research study, total gunshot residue from six types of ammunition was collected from material that was shot at a muzzle‐to‐target range of 15 centimeters. Elemental profiles were developed from the evaluations to stand for each ammunition type and the important quantities gotten could be used to suggest the classification of ammunition that was used. Energy‐dispersive X‐ray fluorescence is a physical rapid detection technique to examine the types of elements through the energy attributes of fluorescent X‐ray particles. Therefore, this paper evaluates that in the current 20 years, in order to get rid of the numerous problems of EDXRF in food discovery, the equipment optimization of EDXRF and in order to address the problem of spectrum resolution in food detection, the reform and advancement of spectrum resolution techniques are introduced. This paper sums up and evaluates the depictive application instances of EDXRF in food security detection, reviews the advantages and disadvantages of EDXRF compared to other fast detection or food discovery approaches in different scenarios, ends its application problems, and goes over the application prospect of EDXRF innovation in the field of food detection. The reasonably low resistivity and severe ion migration in inorganic perovskite CsPbBr3 considerably break down the performance of X‐ray detectors due to their high discovery restriction and present drift. We investigate the electric properties and X‐ray discovery efficiencies of CsPbBr3‐nIn solitary crystals by doping the iodine atoms into the melt‐grown CsPbBr3 crystals. The CsPbBr2. 9 I0. 1 detector shows a steady current response with a dark current thickness of 0. 58 μA centimeters- 2 for 30 days and clear imaging for 120 keV X‐rays at ambient problems. The effective iodine atom doping method and the excellent quality make the CsPbBr3‐nIn SCs single crystals promising for reproducible high‐energy tough X‐ray imaging systems.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1556-4029.14988 — Elemental profiling of total gunshot residue using total reflection X‐ray fluorescence spectrometry.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/xrs.3279 — Review of energy‐dispersive X‐ray fluorescence on food elements detection.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adma.202106562 — Ultrasensitive and Robust 120 keV Hard X‐ray Imaging Detector Based on Mixed‐Halide Perovskite CsPbBr3−nIn Single Crystals.
Brief Info about Brevi Assistant
The Brevi assistant is a novel way to automatically summarize, assemble, and consolidate multiple text documents, research papers, articles, publications, reports, reviews, feedback, etc., into one compact abstractive form.
At Brevi Assistant, we integrated the most popular open-source databases to empower Researchers, Teachers, and Students to find relevant Contents/Abstracts and to always be up to date about their fields of interest.
Also, users can automate the topics and sources of interest to receive weekly or monthly summaries.